A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

What's up with that street team?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
geezfools
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: What's up with that street team?   Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:05 am

So I added the myspace street team or whatever months ago and now I see they started a forum. What exactly is the deal. I swear all I've really seen is a few bulletins about voting for a video or something months ago. Never seen any actual street team sort of stuff come up. Anyone got any info on this? Any reason they didn't just get a sub-forum here? It seems pointless to have shit all over the place. I mean, really, all we need is this forum and my site for the random vinyl shit, which gets posted here anyways.

Okay, I'm just playing, street team is a cool idea, I just don't see any sort of action coming from that arena and I wanna know if I'm missing something.
Back to top Go down
http://18milesaminute.wordpress.com
LBAZ
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: What's up with that street team?   Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:15 am

I got talking to the leader on myspace and she is slightly... ok... a lot in love with Benny.

The street-teaming goes on here in UK too however it seems to be secluded to Birmingham (of all places!) because the guy who runs the UK leg is from there, im guessing.

I think it's just passing on info coming from the band's main site for now.
I don't think there are enough people for a 'promo day' or whatever but that usually happen outside any gig anyway. You get stickers and everything while you are waiting for doors.

I know they got some signed stuff from the band recently for a competition of some sorts.

I do have to say though.. why make a new forum when this one is linked from TGA's main site? Thats how I found this place.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nomies_alien_lover

PostSubject: Re: What's up with that street team?   Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:24 am

The idea of a street team is good, but in the UK at least I don't think the profile of the Gaslight Anthem street team is that big at the moment. I do whatever I can to spread word about the band, but I'm not involved with the street team. If they are linked to the band then thats good, but I totally agree that there seems little point in them getting their own forum though. Should try and get some of them on here.
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: What's up with that street team?   Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:58 am

talk to this guy: http://www.youtube.com/user/riseagainstim
Quote :
I love that!! Brian Fallon you inspire me so much!! I wouldn't tell this to your face but you really do!! Its sad i run The Gaslight Anthem Street Team. I am friends with the band and can't even tell brian that he inspired me to do so much!! The whole band did! I can't believe from where they started to where they are it just blows my mind!! This is by far the best band ever to come out even to come out of the state of new jersey!!

I love "I'da called you woody,Joe"!

or these guys: http://www.youtube.com/user/GaslightAnthemST
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's up with that street team?   

Back to top Go down

What's up with that street team?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1