A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 I found Jimmy on a Nice Guys Reddit post.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ReginaldTippins
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning


Posts : 3
Join date : 2018-08-14

PostSubject: I found Jimmy on a Nice Guys Reddit post.    Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:39 pm

I found Jimmy on reddit/niceguys. Anyone else ever found our good friend out in the wild?


Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6726
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 28
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: I found Jimmy on a Nice Guys Reddit post.    Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:20 pm

Holy shit, what a find!

You've only been here a month though, how do you know about him?
Back to top Go down
ReginaldTippins
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning


Posts : 3
Join date : 2018-08-14

PostSubject: Re: I found Jimmy on a Nice Guys Reddit post.    Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:19 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Holy shit, what a find!

You've only been here a month though, how do you know about him?

Truthfully, I'm a first-time poster, long-time lurker.

What can I say, I came for the band but I stayed for the Jimmy.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6726
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 28
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: I found Jimmy on a Nice Guys Reddit post.    Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:32 pm

ReginaldTippins wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Holy shit, what a find!

You've only been here a month though, how do you know about him?

Truthfully, I'm a first-time poster, long-time lurker.

What can I say, I came for the band but I stayed for the Jimmy.
He's given us all much joy, that's for sure

Hey can you send a link to the post? I couldn't find it on Reddit.
Back to top Go down
jonnyz83
A Contender
A Contender


Posts : 195
Join date : 2011-12-09
Location : Down the shore

PostSubject: Re: I found Jimmy on a Nice Guys Reddit post.    Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:29 am

So why has Jimmy abandoned us here at DSS? I'm not mad...just disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6726
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 28
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: I found Jimmy on a Nice Guys Reddit post.    Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:11 am

jonnyz83 wrote:
So why has Jimmy abandoned us here at DSS? I'm not mad...just disappointed.
Well apparently he found NEW and BETTER friends on Reddit Sad
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5617
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 27
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

PostSubject: Re: I found Jimmy on a Nice Guys Reddit post.    Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:40 pm

Simply put....I hate my existence.  Plus good to know I'm an internet joke now.... that's really wonderful for my depression and anxiety....
Plus I've just felt like fading away from the internet completely as well.  I'm honestly at the point anymore where I want the end of days to happen.

As to the poster. She is a friend of mine...way WAAAAY out of my league, who was going through some crap when that was posted. I was only trying to make her feel better.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6726
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 28
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: I found Jimmy on a Nice Guys Reddit post.    Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:31 am

Hey man, are you in therapy?
Back to top Go down
jonnyz83
A Contender
A Contender


Posts : 195
Join date : 2011-12-09
Location : Down the shore

PostSubject: Re: I found Jimmy on a Nice Guys Reddit post.    Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:35 am

JimmyB wrote:
Simply put....I hate my existence.  Plus good to know I'm an internet joke now.... that's really wonderful for my depression and anxiety....
Plus I've just felt like fading away from the internet completely as well.  I'm honestly at the point anymore where I want the end of days to happen.

As to the poster.  She is a friend of mine...way WAAAAY out of my league, who was going through some crap when that was posted.  I was only trying to make her feel better.  

Go talk to a professional, Jimmy. Please - no life is a waste of existence. You're just in a dark place and should talk to a professional who can help navigate you through this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I found Jimmy on a Nice Guys Reddit post.    

Back to top Go down
 
I found Jimmy on a Nice Guys Reddit post.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Nottinghamshire girl (8) found hanged in bedroom
» MADELEINE COULD BE FOUND ALIVE {Merged topics}
» Missing - Sean Sullivan London - FOUND SAFE & WELL
» Alisa Maier -- Found Alive 7/6/10
» Remains of murdered woman found buried at building site

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: