A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Brian Fallon & The Howling Weather US tour 2018

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
miked331
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Howling Weather US tour 2018   Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:15 pm

BKO5950505 wrote:
miked331 wrote:
enola wrote:
New Brian show on Jan 14 at the Count Basie Theater in Red Bank

https://t.co/0WxBXIIQVf

I got in. So pumped. Would rather it have been with the band but this open floor, intimate setting they claim seems interesting. And it's right down the road from me. Can't get better than that

How'd you get in? The ticket link says tickets go on sale "today" and at 12 PM EST...I'm confused...

Well they supposedly sent and email with links to people who bought Starland tickets, which I did but I never got the email. My friend who also bought Starland got the email and bought them.

My understanding is its exclusive (at least right now) to Starland purchasers.
Back to top Go down
BKO5950505
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Howling Weather US tour 2018   Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:23 pm

miked331 wrote:
BKO5950505 wrote:
miked331 wrote:
enola wrote:

I got in. So pumped. Would rather it have been with the band but this open floor, intimate setting they claim seems interesting. And it's right down the road from me. Can't get better than that

How'd you get in? The ticket link says tickets go on sale "today" and at 12 PM EST...I'm confused...

Well they supposedly sent and email with links to people who bought Starland tickets, which I did but I never got the email. My friend who also bought Starland got the email and bought them.

Now I'm even more confused, lol...Thanks for the info. though.
Back to top Go down
pleasepassthesoup
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Howling Weather US tour 2018   Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:36 pm

miked331 wrote:
BKO5950505 wrote:
pleasepassthesoup wrote:
Not sure where (if anywhere) this belongs, but I guess I'll put it here:

https://twitter.com/GovBallNYC/status/937739862546972672

Latest clue for the Governor's Ball lineup has a picture that pretty clearly shows a high top sneaker and a sailor tattoo. Possible that it's not related to Brian or Gaslight at all, but it seems like a pretty good possibility.

So is Brian going to make an appearance or could there be (dare to dream?) a Gaslight reunion set?

Someone who "knows people" is stating it is in fact them...Fingers crossed!

I really hope it's true. I'm going to side with it's just Brian but will be beyond pumped if it's the band.

I love the Brian solo stuff. And I hope he continues it. Just hope it's solo albums in between TGA albums once they are actually back.

He's playing Brooklyn solo only a month before Gov Ball, though. Those big festivals usually have radius clauses that prevent you from playing other shows in the area too close in time to the festival.

Plus, as much as I love Brian, I'm not sure he's big enough solo to warrant the festival using him as one of the clues to get people hyped for the event. A Gaslight reunion would be something they'd be more likely to want to promote like that.
Back to top Go down
bt211
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Howling Weather US tour 2018   Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:22 pm

BKO5950505 wrote:
miked331 wrote:
BKO5950505 wrote:
miked331 wrote:
enola wrote:

Now I'm even more confused, lol...Thanks for the info. though.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the tip. I had purchased Starland tickets but have had so much going on lately that I completely overlooked the email with the offer yesterday. Just found the email, followed the link and got my tickets Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Howling Weather US tour 2018   Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:14 pm

I didn't get an email and I have Starland tix so I am wondering if it was based on a particular credit card, etc.
Back to top Go down
http://vergeofjordan.blogspot.com
bt211
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Howling Weather US tour 2018   Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:44 pm

shiftynj wrote:
I didn't get an email and I have Starland tix so I am wondering if it was based on a particular credit card, etc.  

Not sure. I bought one Starland ticket through the fan presale and then one ticket with the Amex presale. I would expect that they'll eventually release more tickets to the general public.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Howling Weather US tour 2018   

Back to top Go down

Brian Fallon & The Howling Weather US tour 2018
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2