A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Approximate Prices of TGA-Records

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
19thirty
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Prices of TGA-Records   Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:50 pm

There's no way I would sell a 59 Sound-green/300 for $50 either. It cost 40 to 45 orginally to order and ship it from Green Hell directly! That's to the US though. Buy the time you factor in ebay and paypal fees ..you'd be actually losing money! And it's the rarest and coolest colored one of all of them ...in my opinion.

The same could be said for all of the Euro(Gunner) releases. I'd paid atlleast 22-32 dollars a piece for all of them.... ordering directly from Gunner. People want them for 20-25 dollars. You'd be losing money selling those on ebay too!
Back to top Go down
kcdc
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Prices of TGA-Records   Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:30 am

Yeah I would have to disagree with the 59 Sound on green going for $50 now, it usually goes for higher.
And I would never consider selling my Sink or Swim on black for less than $200.

But then again I'm just guessing that you're just trying to ballpark what they would be worth if you don't factor in the ebay factor, because we all know ebay prices are shite.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deadformat.net/tradelist/kcdc
PFREEZY
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Prices of TGA-Records   Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:43 am

khchausk8er wrote:
Yeah I would have to disagree with the 59 Sound on green going for $50 now, it usually goes for higher.

But then again I'm just guessing that you're just trying to ballpark what they would be worth if you don't factor in the ebay factor, because we all know ebay prices are shite.

But if you sold it for 200 on ebay you only get to keep around 175. So if someone offered 175 dollars cash wouldn't that be the same.
Back to top Go down
http://freezy.tumblr.com
kcdc
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Prices of TGA-Records   Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:04 am

PFREEZY wrote:
khchausk8er wrote:

But if you sold it for 200 on ebay you only get to keep around 175. So if someone offered 175 dollars cash wouldn't that be the same.

Haha that's true, but I think that people throw it up on ebay expecting more. When I was cruising forums in my quest for people who would sell , they were asking for $210-250 not including shipping, because they paid approximately $200 to get it and are trying to recoup that.

Your logic makes sense, but people are always trying to hold out for more but ebay doesn't always deliver. There's a disparity in what people are willing to pay and what people really make off selling their copy. Will you likely get somebody to agree to a $175 offer? Probably not, they'd probably chance it and try to make more on ebay, even if there is a chance they would make less.

I paid $197 for mine and like $30 bucks shipping cause I wanted it to be packaged pretty much bulletproof. To me, the monetary value and I'm guessing for everybody who has a copy that record would be whatever they paid, but of course sentimental value is entirely different.

Back to top Go down
http://www.deadformat.net/tradelist/kcdc
Omorett
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Prices of TGA-Records   Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:55 pm

Thanks for the good post!)
Back to top Go down
http://cvresumewritingservices.org/resume-help.php
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Prices of TGA-Records   Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:13 pm

anyone care to update the list?

post a revised version and I will replace/update the original post

http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Joe Jack
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Prices of TGA-Records   Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:46 pm

I'm surprised on how much the Live at Park Ave is going for. It was out of 2000, and only came is in '09. This one's up to $32 with 2 days left..and compare that to the '59 sound blue which is out of 1000 and going for around $35 on ebay the past few months. People are willing to pay high money for gaslight vinyl these days..

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260811829793&category=306&_trksid=p5197.c0.m619#ht_500wt_949
Back to top Go down
bledsoul
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Prices of TGA-Records   Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:52 pm

IS the '59 Sound- Green 12" (300) only worth $40? I was looking to get one, but didnt know what was a good price for it.

What do you think is a fair price for that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Prices of TGA-Records   

Back to top Go down

Approximate Prices of TGA-Records
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2