A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Approximate Prices of TGA-Records

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning


Posts : 41
Join date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Approximate Prices of TGA-Records   Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:18 pm

Hey,
I'm starting to collect TGA-Vinyl right now and because I don't know so much about the prices of the different colours,etc. I'm asking here,because many of you even got complete collections right now...
Can you tell me the approximate prices of the different records and pressings?Would be great to know how much they're worth spending for.

Today,for example,I bought a new golden Sink or Swim Demo Pressing on ebay for £7,35 including shipping.Was it worth the price?

Hope someone can hep me to get a list of the prices you have paid,etc.

Thanks,
Chris
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1269
Join date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Prices of TGA-Records   Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:25 pm

The Gaslight Anthem - Sink or Swim 12" - Black - 1st press /100 $200-250
The Gaslight Anthem - Sink or Swim 12" - White/Red Splatter- 1st press /500 $50-70
The Gaslight Anthem - Sink or Swim 12" - Clear Red - 2nd press /500 $40-50
The Gaslight Anthem - Sink or Swim 12" - Clear Blue - 1st Euro press /500 $40-$50
The Gaslight Anthem - Sink or Swim 12" - White - 2nd Euro press /500 $20
The Gaslight Anthem - Sink or Swim 12" - Opaque Purple - 3rd press /1000 $25
The Gaslight Anthem - Sink or Swim 12" - Opaque Green - 3rd press /1000 $25
The Gaslight Anthem - Sink or Swim 12" - Crystal Clear - 3rd Euro press /500 $30
The Gaslight Anthem - Señor and the Queen 2x7" - White - 1st press /100 $200
The Gaslight Anthem - Señor and the Queen 2x7" - Red - 1st press /500 $40
The Gaslight Anthem - Señor and the Queen 2x7" - Black - 1st press /2000 $10
The Gaslight Anthem - Señor and the Queen 2x7" - Clear - 2nd press /1000 $15-20
The Gaslight Anthem - Señor and the Queen 10" - Black - 1st press /500 $15-20
The Gaslight Anthem - Señor and the Queen 10" - Black - 1st press (jacket variant) $15-20
The Gaslight Anthem - Señor and the Queen 10" - White - 2nd press /500 $20
The Gaslight Anthem - The 59 Sound/Even Cowgirls Get The Blues 7" - Gold - /500 $15
The Gaslight Anthem - The 59 Sound/Even Cowgirls Get The Blues 7" - Black - /2000 $5-10
The Gaslight Anthem - Sink or Swim Demos 7" - Blue Splatter - 1st press - /103 $50
The Gaslight Anthem - Sink or Swim Demos 7" - Half Blue/Grey - 1st press - /359 $10-20
The Gaslight Anthem - Sink or Swim Demos 7" - Orange - 1st press - /514 $5-10
The Gaslight Anthem - Sink Or Swim Demos 7" - Black/Green Split - 2nd press /250 (VC Exclusive) $15
The Gaslight Anthem - Sink Or Swim Demos 7" - Yellow - 2nd press /1600 $5-$10
The Gaslight Anthem - Sink Or Swim Demos 7" - Gold - 2nd press /650 (No Idea Exclusive) $10-15
The Gaslight Anthem - The 59 Sound 12" - White - /500 $30-$50
The Gaslight Anthem - The 59 Sound 12" - Black - /2000 $10-20
The Gaslight Anthem - The 59 Sound 12" - Blue - /1000 $25-35
The Gaslight Anthem - The 59 Sound 12" - Green - /300 (GreenHell Variant) $40
The Gaslight Anthem - Old White Lincoln 7" - White - 1st press - UK ONLY /1000 $10
V/A: All Aboard: Johnny Cash Tribute - Pink - 1st Press /100 $40
V/A: All Aboard - Johnny Cash Tribute - Pink/Black - 1st Press /300 $25
V/A: All Aboard - Johnny Cash Tribute - Pink/Black Splatter - 1st Press /500 $20-$25
V/A: All Aboard - Johnny Cash Tribute - Black - 1st Press /500 $50-$60
The Gaslight Anthem - The 59 Sound 12" - Black - /1000 (UK Variant) $10-$20





That took me ages, so appreciate it Very Happy If anyone disagrees let me know?


Last edited by Stalls_Standing on Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning


Posts : 41
Join date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Prices of TGA-Records   Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:34 pm

wow,that's ace,mate!exactly what I've been looking for.love it... cheers

and know i know that £7,35 wasn't a bad deal for a golden sos demos... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tomttt
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning


Posts : 41
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Prices of TGA-Records   Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:59 pm

I was wondering why you made the second pressing of the 10" of Senor more expensive than the first pressing. Is it because the first one was for sale at VC?

The second European pressing of SoS is out of 500.
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1269
Join date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Prices of TGA-Records   Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:44 pm

The second European pressing of SoS is out of 500.

What did i put?
Back to top Go down
tomttt
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning


Posts : 41
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Prices of TGA-Records   Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:46 pm

Stalls_Standing wrote:
The second European pressing of SoS is out of 500.

What did i put?
2000
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1269
Join date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Prices of TGA-Records   Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:50 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1575
Join date : 2008-07-03
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Prices of TGA-Records   Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:59 pm

You forgot one

Sink or Swim, 12" Black Test Pressing autographed 1/5 $357
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1269
Join date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Prices of TGA-Records   Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:06 pm

Madness!
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1575
Join date : 2008-07-03
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Prices of TGA-Records   Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:53 am

dollar dollar bill y'all!
Back to top Go down
Tim
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning


Posts : 60
Join date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Prices of TGA-Records   Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:45 pm

e6c wrote:
You forgot one

Sink or Swim, 12" Black Test Pressing autographed 1/5 $357

haha so it was you that beat me huh? i bid 350
Back to top Go down
PFREEZY
Wooderson
Wooderson


Posts : 412
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 30
Location : Palatine, IL

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Prices of TGA-Records   Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:15 pm

Fuck. Does anybody know how to get test pressings without knowing them or dropping several hundred on a charity auction.
Back to top Go down
http://freezy.tumblr.com
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 606
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 30
Location : scottsdale, arizona

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Prices of TGA-Records   Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:16 pm

what about the live at park ave 10"?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/azlisa
Shrewsbury_Stars
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1495
Join date : 2010-05-06
Location : Back In The Swamps of Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Prices of TGA-Records   Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:34 pm

azlisa wrote:
what about the live at park ave 10"?

You can still get that one online from Park Ave CDs. I believe it's $15 plus shipping. They also include a poster promoting the event.
Back to top Go down
Little Eden
Wooderson
Wooderson
avatar

Posts : 371
Join date : 2010-03-27
Location : Santa Barbara/San Jose

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Prices of TGA-Records   Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:52 pm

oh sick, this thread is epic. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
wonderson189
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 26
Location : Denver

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Prices of TGA-Records   Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:43 pm

Does anyone have a first print white with red vinyl of sink or swim the might want to sell?
Back to top Go down
built2last25
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
avatar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2009-06-23
Age : 32
Location : Spring Lake, NJ

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Prices of TGA-Records   Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:16 pm

I can point you in the right direction
I thought about buying it but i already have too damn many doubles.
http://vinylcollective.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=sale&action=display&thread=44435
Back to top Go down
wonderson189
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 26
Location : Denver

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Prices of TGA-Records   Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:26 pm

thanks man i appreciate the help!
Back to top Go down
built2last25
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
avatar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2009-06-23
Age : 32
Location : Spring Lake, NJ

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Prices of TGA-Records   Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:27 pm

no problem
Back to top Go down
wonderson189
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 26
Location : Denver

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Prices of TGA-Records   Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:32 pm

well ended up with no luck yet but if anyone has any more suggestions i'm all ears
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1495
Join date : 2010-05-06
Location : Back In The Swamps of Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Prices of TGA-Records   Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:45 am

Stalls_Standing wrote:
The Gaslight Anthem - Sink or Swim 12" - Black - 1st press /100 $200-250
The Gaslight Anthem - Sink or Swim 12" - White/Red Splatter- 1st press /500 $50-70
The Gaslight Anthem - Sink or Swim 12" - Clear Red - 2nd press /500 $40-50
The Gaslight Anthem - Sink or Swim 12" - Clear Blue - 1st Euro press /500 $40-$50
The Gaslight Anthem - Sink or Swim 12" - White - 2nd Euro press /500 $20
The Gaslight Anthem - Sink or Swim 12" - Opaque Purple - 3rd press /1000 $25
The Gaslight Anthem - Sink or Swim 12" - Opaque Green - 3rd press /1000 $25
The Gaslight Anthem - Sink or Swim 12" - Crystal Clear - 3rd Euro press /500 $30
The Gaslight Anthem - Señor and the Queen 2x7" - White - 1st press /100 $200
The Gaslight Anthem - Señor and the Queen 2x7" - Red - 1st press /500 $40
The Gaslight Anthem - Señor and the Queen 2x7" - Black - 1st press /2000 $10
The Gaslight Anthem - Señor and the Queen 2x7" - Clear - 2nd press /1000 $15-20
The Gaslight Anthem - Señor and the Queen 10" - Black - 1st press /500 $15-20
The Gaslight Anthem - Señor and the Queen 10" - Black - 1st press (jacket variant) $15-20
The Gaslight Anthem - Señor and the Queen 10" - White - 2nd press /500 $20
The Gaslight Anthem - The 59 Sound/Even Cowgirls Get The Blues 7" - Gold - /500 $15
The Gaslight Anthem - The 59 Sound/Even Cowgirls Get The Blues 7" - Black - /2000 $5-10
The Gaslight Anthem - Sink or Swim Demos 7" - Blue Splatter - 1st press - /103 $50
The Gaslight Anthem - Sink or Swim Demos 7" - Half Blue/Grey - 1st press - /359 $10-20
The Gaslight Anthem - Sink or Swim Demos 7" - Orange - 1st press - /514 $5-10
The Gaslight Anthem - Sink Or Swim Demos 7" - Black/Green Split - 2nd press /250 (VC Exclusive) $15
The Gaslight Anthem - Sink Or Swim Demos 7" - Yellow - 2nd press /1600 $5-$10
The Gaslight Anthem - Sink Or Swim Demos 7" - Gold - 2nd press /650 (No Idea Exclusive) $10-15
The Gaslight Anthem - The 59 Sound 12" - White - /500 $30-$50
The Gaslight Anthem - The 59 Sound 12" - Black - /2000 $10-20
The Gaslight Anthem - The 59 Sound 12" - Blue - /1000 $25-35
The Gaslight Anthem - The 59 Sound 12" - Green - /300 (GreenHell Variant) $40
The Gaslight Anthem - Old White Lincoln 7" - White - 1st press - UK ONLY /1000 $10
V/A: All Aboard: Johnny Cash Tribute - Pink - 1st Press /100 $40
V/A: All Aboard - Johnny Cash Tribute - Pink/Black - 1st Press /300 $25
V/A: All Aboard - Johnny Cash Tribute - Pink/Black Splatter - 1st Press /500 $20-$25
V/A: All Aboard - Johnny Cash Tribute - Black - 1st Press /500 $50-$60
The Gaslight Anthem - The 59 Sound 12" - Black - /1000 (UK Variant) $10-$20





That took me ages, so appreciate it Very Happy If anyone disagrees let me know?

It's been a while since this list was put together. Do we still think these prices more or less represent the current market?
Back to top Go down
PFREEZY
Wooderson
Wooderson


Posts : 412
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 30
Location : Palatine, IL

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Prices of TGA-Records   Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:57 am

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
Stalls_Standing wrote:
The Gaslight Anthem - Sink or Swim 12" - Black - 1st press /100 $175
The Gaslight Anthem - Sink or Swim 12" - White/Red Splatter- 1st press /500 $55
The Gaslight Anthem - Sink or Swim 12" - Clear Red - 2nd press /500 $25
The Gaslight Anthem - Sink or Swim 12" - Clear Blue - 1st Euro press /500 $28
The Gaslight Anthem - Sink or Swim 12" - White - 2nd Euro press /500 $24
The Gaslight Anthem - Sink or Swim 12" - Opaque Purple - 3rd press /1000 $18
The Gaslight Anthem - Sink or Swim 12" - Opaque Green - 3rd press /1000 $18
The Gaslight Anthem - Sink or Swim 12" - Crystal Clear - 3rd Euro press /500 $17
sink or swim - clear with blue
sink or swim - opaque with blue
sink or swim - clear us
sink or swim - red#2
The Gaslight Anthem - Señor and the Queen 2x7" - White - 1st press /100 $180
The Gaslight Anthem - Señor and the Queen 2x7" - Red - 1st press /500 $18
The Gaslight Anthem - Señor and the Queen 2x7" - Black - 1st press /2000 $12
The Gaslight Anthem - Señor and the Queen 2x7" - Clear - 2nd press /1000 $12
The Gaslight Anthem - Señor and the Queen 10" - Black - 1st press /500 $10
The Gaslight Anthem - Señor and the Queen 10" - Black - 1st press (jacket variant) $10
The Gaslight Anthem - Señor and the Queen 10" - White - 2nd press /500 $18
The Gaslight Anthem - The 59 Sound/Even Cowgirls Get The Blues 7" - Gold - /500 $14
The Gaslight Anthem - The 59 Sound/Even Cowgirls Get The Blues 7" - Black - /2000 $5
The Gaslight Anthem - Sink or Swim Demos 7" - Blue Splatter - 1st press - /103 $95
The Gaslight Anthem - Sink or Swim Demos 7" - Half Blue/Grey - 1st press - /359 $20
The Gaslight Anthem - Sink or Swim Demos 7" - Orange - 1st press - /514 $18
The Gaslight Anthem - Sink Or Swim Demos 7" - Black/Green Split - 2nd press /250 (VC Exclusive) $18
The Gaslight Anthem - Sink Or Swim Demos 7" - Yellow - 2nd press /1600 $8
The Gaslight Anthem - Sink Or Swim Demos 7" - Gold - 2nd press /650 (No Idea Exclusive) $16
The Gaslight Anthem - The 59 Sound 12" - White - /500 $32
The Gaslight Anthem - The 59 Sound 12" - Black - /2000 $12
The Gaslight Anthem - The 59 Sound 12" - Blue - /1000 $29
The Gaslight Anthem - The 59 Sound 12" - Green - /300 (GreenHell Variant) $50
The Gaslight Anthem - Old White Lincoln 7" - White - 1st press - UK ONLY /1000 $12
V/A: All Aboard: Johnny Cash Tribute - Pink - 1st Press /100 $50
V/A: All Aboard - Johnny Cash Tribute - Pink/Black - 1st Press /300 $30
V/A: All Aboard - Johnny Cash Tribute - Pink/Black Splatter - 1st Press /500 $30
V/A: All Aboard - Johnny Cash Tribute - Black - 1st Press /100 $78
V/A: All Aboard - Johnny Cash Tribute - Black - W/ screened cover 1st Press /40 $100
The Gaslight Anthem - The 59 Sound 12" - Black - /1000 (UK Variant) $16
Red Bootleg - $20
Green Bootleg $20
American Slang - Green - euro
american slang - vc -
american slang - side1 -
american slang - no idea -
american slang - black -
chuck ragan / brian fallon split





That took me ages, so appreciate it Very Happy If anyone disagrees let me know?

It's been a while since this list was put together. Do we still think these prices more or less represent the current market?

Well we need to add all the new stuff. I put the numbers I feel are pretty good guesses next to the ones that are already there..
Back to top Go down
http://freezy.tumblr.com
xorcist
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning


Posts : 53
Join date : 2009-08-14
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Prices of TGA-Records   Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:12 pm

Don't forget to add in:

The Gaslight Anthem - Sink or Swim - Blue with White Springe /500
The Gaslight Anthem - Señor and the Queen 10" - Red - 3rd press /?
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1495
Join date : 2010-05-06
Location : Back In The Swamps of Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Prices of TGA-Records   Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:51 pm

For Sink or Swim (black), the last four sales on ebay have been as follows:

$280
$197
$173
$212

That's an average of $215 so I think $175 may be a bit too low.
Back to top Go down
PFREEZY
Wooderson
Wooderson


Posts : 412
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 30
Location : Palatine, IL

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Prices of TGA-Records   Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:01 am

okay I'd change it to $185 after seeing those numbers (get rid of high and low, take the average, subtract 10% ebay fees)
Back to top Go down
http://freezy.tumblr.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Approximate Prices of TGA-Records   

Back to top Go down
 
Approximate Prices of TGA-Records
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Oil prices could double by 2020
» Defense Files New Motion to Seal Jail Records
» Telephone records and related events.
» Madeleine McCann: Police Probe Phone Records
» It Just Keeps On Rollin' with Rockin' Rod!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Gaslight Anthem :: Vinyl, CDs & Trading-
Jump to: