A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

(Brian Fallon) second solo album....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: (Brian Fallon) second solo album....   Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:07 pm

It's gonna be completey different than Painkillers!
Back to top Go down
HelloMyNameIsDrBloodborne
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: (Brian Fallon) second solo album....   Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:56 pm

The first real preview of the new album's sound: https://www.instagram.com/p/BWVaeMQgNfO/
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: (Brian Fallon) second solo album....   Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:11 pm

sounds great!
Back to top Go down
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: (Brian Fallon) second solo album....   Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:08 am

Anya_TGA wrote:
sounds great!

Yeah, definitely liking the groovy vibe. If this album is like one long extension of I Witnessed a Crime, I won't be disappointed (at this point I consider Elsie his first solo album, anyway).
Back to top Go down
Prisoner
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: (Brian Fallon) second solo album....   Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:38 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWYLl5nABHp/?taken-by=thebrianfallon&hl=nl

Another one! New Orleans style
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: (Brian Fallon) second solo album....   Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:53 pm

we're getting closer and closer to a new record!
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals

PostSubject: Re: (Brian Fallon) second solo album....   Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:50 am

Prisoner wrote:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWYLl5nABHp/?taken-by=thebrianfallon&hl=nl

Another one! New Orleans style

Love the all the happiness in this clip I love you

Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.
Soren Kierkegaard
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: (Brian Fallon) second solo album....   Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:14 am

He's done with recording: https://www.instagram.com/p/BWomJCWABuO/?taken-by=thebrianfallon
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: (Brian Fallon) second solo album....   Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:04 pm

HelloMyNameIsDrBloodborne wrote:
He's done with recording: https://www.instagram.com/p/BWomJCWABuO/?taken-by=thebrianfallon

YES!!!!! High Five
Back to top Go down
Prisoner
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: (Brian Fallon) second solo album....   Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:07 pm

I wonder when it will be released. Painkillers was recorded in July 2015, but was released in March 2016
Back to top Go down
Asmith1912
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: (Brian Fallon) second solo album....   Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:11 pm

Quote :
I wonder when it will be released. Painkillers was recorded in July 2015, but was released in March 2016

I am really hoping we aren't looking at a March 2018 release date, though I think the earliest (if you figure at least 6 weeks of lead time for singles and promotion) would be November or December. I think last time it was supposed to come out in January and then didn't? Someone with a better memory can speak to that
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: (Brian Fallon) second solo album....   Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:07 pm

On the recent Oasis podcast interview he said release not likely until 2018 but that a singles/videos would be out before then.
Back to top Go down
Roe
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: (Brian Fallon) second solo album....   Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:28 pm

Prisoner wrote:

For some reason I thought the Painkillers recording was done more in the September/October range. I could be mistaken and am lacking the ambition to check right now. I'd think the label would be interested in having a Christmas season release but perhaps they're holding off to coincide with a spring tour.
Back to top Go down
Prisoner
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: (Brian Fallon) second solo album....   Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:39 pm

Roe wrote:
Prisoner wrote:

For some reason I thought the Painkillers recording was done more in the September/October range. I could be mistaken and am lacking the ambition to check right now. I'd think the label would be interested in having a Christmas season release but perhaps they're holding off to coincide with a spring tour.

You are right! My bad. I looked up some instagram pictures from Brian and he was indeed in the studio in October for Painkillers.
Hopefully this means we get the new album in January 2018
Back to top Go down
cowgirlwiththeblues
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: (Brian Fallon) second solo album....   Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:52 pm

I'd be really surprised to see a release this side of xmas, as I'd expect a major label to be pushing their bigger artists at that time of year for the xmas sales. Hoping for January as it would be nice to have a pick me up after the holidays!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Brian Fallon) second solo album....   

Back to top Go down

(Brian Fallon) second solo album....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2