A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

(Brian Fallon) second solo album....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: (Brian Fallon) second solo album....   Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:29 pm

Brian Fallon LP 2??? Just curious about this because I saw something on the Twitter but I can't seem to find anything online about it, or here... my go to place for such topics. Please help this guy (the one typing this message) here...

Thx!
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: (Brian Fallon) second solo album....   Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:25 pm

I found this... Writing songs, etc., but any other information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,TGAforLIFE

http://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/music/732524/Brian-Fallon-The-Gaslight-Anthem-solo-album-tour-Painkillers
Back to top Go down
ivienco
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: (Brian Fallon) second solo album....   Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:02 pm

He's been posting on Instagram lately, he's writing and prepping the new album Smile

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQeE-qNDfCa/?taken-by=thebrianfallon
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: (Brian Fallon) second solo album....   Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:16 pm

I'm very curious how his new solo record will sound like..he has posted a few pictures in instagram lately regarding his new album!

I know it's a bit too early to guess..but when do you think will we hear a new song or when do you think will the new record be released?
Back to top Go down
cowgirlwiththeblues
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: (Brian Fallon) second solo album....   Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:40 pm

I'm excited about it already. I love everything he does anyway, but on his first Instagram post about it he concluded with #heavyrandb (or something similar) which makes me think of a lot of my favourite bands from the seventies. I'll be surprised if he makes anything as good as Painkillers, but I have great confidence it will be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: (Brian Fallon) second solo album....   Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:59 pm

I'm pretty sure it will be good but so good as Painkillers will be difficult but we will see
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Brian Fallon) second solo album....   

Back to top Go down

(Brian Fallon) second solo album....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1