A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Spam

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
cdala
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:19 am

Harbortown wrote:

Ahh sweet!

You definitely need to check out Gamla stan, old town. Parts of it are sadly clogged to hell with tacky tourist shops, but spend some time walking around and you'll find plenty of gorgeous houses, streets, alleyways and what have you.
I suggest you check out Monteliusvägen, which is a boardwalk located at the top of a cliff, so you'll be overlooking Stockholm and the water.

Thank you so much for the thoughtful recommendations, the trip went really well! Smile

Where I live it's never too cold and it's near the beach and everything, so I'm one of those people who think snow is something magical and amazing haha also, pretty! So it was definitely a good time to visit I think.

Mostly wandered around a lot in Gamla Stan, Södermalm and Norrmalm. Ended up going to the museum of modern art and the photography museum, which was excellent, really cool exhibitions.

We also went up to Uppsala yesterday for a day trip, that was nice too Smile

Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:55 pm

Really? I live in Uppsala!

What'd you do here?
Back to top Go down
cdala
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:34 pm

Ha nice! We wanted to get out of Stockholm for a day but everything else was deemed too far by our google research haha we just walked around in the snow for a bit, went to the cathedral and up to the castle! Then bought a bunch of comics at a store on the way back downtown, cause we're geeks like that, had a vegan burger at max's and went back to Stockholm! If I'd known you were from there I'd have asked for more tips hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down

Spam
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12