A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:14 pm

Anya_TGA wrote:
So I just bought tickets to see Kiefer Sutherland. I didn't know he sings, tbh I really like his voice and songs
maybe anyone else here who has seen him live yet and can share some experiences how he sounds live?

That's really interesting! I am curious enough to go check out how he sounds. I saw in your sig that you also have seen Ray Liotta live (I assume singing??) It's apparently quite a thing for American actors to try themselves out as musicians in Europe (I still can't get my head around David Hasselhoff's popularity as a singer in Europe).
Back to top Go down
http://vergeofjordan.blogspot.com
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:58 pm

shiftynj wrote:
Anya_TGA wrote:
So I just bought tickets to see Kiefer Sutherland. I didn't know he sings, tbh I really like his voice and songs
maybe anyone else here who has seen him live yet and can share some experiences how he sounds live?

That's really interesting!  I am curious enough to go check out how he sounds. I saw in your sig that you also have seen Ray Liotta live (I assume singing??) It's apparently quite a thing for American actors to try themselves out as musicians in Europe (I still can't get my head around David Hasselhoff's popularity as a singer in Europe).

Yeah...even though that I just listened to a few songs..I bought the tickets
Ray Liotta came to Luxembourg because of a film festival over here, he got a prize and they were screening a movie of him (Sticky Notes, of course he left before screening the movie)...and I won a meet and greet with him...so I got autographs and a picture with him..he was soo nice and down to earth! really cool guy!
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:01 pm

Anya_TGA wrote:
shiftynj wrote:
Anya_TGA wrote:

That's really interesting!  I am curious enough to go check out how he sounds. I saw in your sig that you also have seen Ray Liotta live (I assume singing??) It's apparently quite a thing for American actors to try themselves out as musicians in Europe (I still can't get my head around David Hasselhoff's popularity as a singer in Europe).

Yeah...even though that I just listened to a few songs..I bought the tickets
Ray Liotta came to Luxembourg because of a film festival over here, he got a prize and they were screening a movie of him (Sticky Notes, of course he left before screening the movie)...and I won a meet and greet with him...so I got autographs and a picture with him..he was soo nice and down to earth! really cool guy!
\\

He starred in one of my favorite movies with Jamie Lee Curtis, Dominick & Eugene.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:53 pm

yeah he is a great actor..

oh I just see you mentioned Hasselhoff before....haha yeah its hilarious...didnt he have any fame as singer in the USA?
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:08 pm

Anya_TGA wrote:
yeah he is a great actor..

oh I just see you mentioned Hasselhoff before....haha yeah its hilarious...didnt he have any fame as singer in the USA?

Not that I'm aware of. The only thing I associate him with is the TV show Baywatch, which I've never seen but don't think it includes any singing.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:14 pm

haha yeah I know that movie..but also never seen it...I just know that his song "Looking for Freedom" is kinda famous over here
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:30 pm

Anya_TGA wrote:
haha yeah I know that movie..but also never seen it...I just know that his song "Looking for Freedom" is kinda famous over here

When he was on it, it was a TV show (1989-2001).
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:07 pm

oh yeah it was a tv series..my fault...not so familiar with this haha..but there will be a film adaptation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down

Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10