A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Looking for 2015 Spring North American Tour Poster

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rozkol
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Looking for 2015 Spring North American Tour Poster   Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:44 am

I've been looking all over for a fairly recent limited time poster from TGA. I went to see TGA with my friend (the one who got me into them and is an even bigger fan of them than I am) and we saw these posters up for their 2015 Spring North Amiercan tour. Both her and I fell in love with the poster because it had everything we freaking loved in it. TGA, motorcycles, and a cool ass sunset.
Anyways I wasn't able to buy one at the time but she managed to get one. Unfortunately her house burnt down in a fire a few weeks back and she lost almost everything in it that they couldn't immediately grab. Her birthdays coming up in a few weeks and I haven't found a way to cheer her up. I got her every one of TGA's albums on vinyl along with a record player (She loves LPs) but I figured this poster could be the final icing on the cake. I've looked everywhere to find this poster but to no avail. There was one on ebay for $50 which I would of bought in a heart beat if it wasn't already sold. Does anyone know how I may buy one of these? I don't really care how much I have to spend as long as it's not some unreasonably $599 price mark up. Thanks.

Back to top Go down
briannfantana
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 2015 Spring North American Tour Poster   Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:32 pm

I've seen them pop up on ebay often. They were reprinted earlier this year so they aren't super rare, usually in the $50 range. Shouldn't be too hard to find one if you keep an eye out. Good luck!
Back to top Go down

Looking for 2015 Spring North American Tour Poster
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1