A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Fail
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-03-28
Location : Manchester

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:46 pm

Anya_TGA wrote:
Fail wrote:
Anya_TGA wrote:

does anyone know that arena? I am not familiar in Cologne
maybe what's the best way to get to it from the train station?

It's not far from Koln-Ehrenfeld S-bahn station. You can get to that direct from the main station.

oh okay thanks..I will come form Trier, so I can take a train from Trier to Köln main station and from there a train to Köln-Ehrenfeld?

Yeah, looking at the Deutsche Bahn website there are direct trains from Trier Hbf to Koln Hbf. Once you get to Koln, 3 of the local S-Bahn train services go out to Ehrenfeld - the S12, S13 and S19.

Alternatively, jump in a taxi - it's probably only 2/3 miles.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1318
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 25
Location : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:19 pm

Fail wrote:
Anya_TGA wrote:
Fail wrote:
Anya_TGA wrote:

does anyone know that arena? I am not familiar in Cologne
maybe what's the best way to get to it from the train station?

It's not far from Koln-Ehrenfeld S-bahn station. You can get to that direct from the main station.

oh okay thanks..I will come form Trier, so I can take a train from Trier to Köln main station and from there a train to Köln-Ehrenfeld?

Yeah, looking at the Deutsche Bahn website there are direct trains from Trier Hbf to Koln Hbf. Once you get to Koln, 3 of the local S-Bahn train services go out to Ehrenfeld - the S12, S13 and S19.

Alternatively, jump in a taxi - it's probably only 2/3 miles.

oh okay..thank you so much for your help! Hug
Back to top Go down
ivienco
A Contender
A Contender
avatar

Posts : 206
Join date : 2014-05-18
Age : 31
Location : Buenos Aires

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:10 pm

Let's talk about the exclusive fan date on April 11, folks!
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3237
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:35 pm


_________________
Alexander
www.gaslightanthem.org    |    www.twitter.com/TGArecord
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
janoSK
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2015-11-06
Age : 27
Location : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:26 am

I just recieved an email from eventim.de, that Berlin gig is relocated from PBHFClub to ASTRA Kulturhaus.
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1356
Join date : 2012-01-07
Age : 23
Location : The Ferris Wheel

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:37 am

ivienco wrote:
Let's talk about the exclusive fan date on April 11, folks!

Just a way for the record company to sell more exclusive bundles. no big deal.
Back to top Go down
ivienco
A Contender
A Contender
avatar

Posts : 206
Join date : 2014-05-18
Age : 31
Location : Buenos Aires

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:37 am

HorribleCrowe wrote:
ivienco wrote:
Let's talk about the exclusive fan date on April 11, folks!

Just a way for the record company to sell more exclusive bundles. no big deal.

I know Sad but since I'm already making the hugest and most expensive trip ever to see him play a few times... don't wanna miss it!
Back to top Go down
labluedahlia
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning


Posts : 13
Join date : 2015-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:34 pm

janoSK wrote:
I just recieved an email from eventim.de, that Berlin gig is relocated from PBHFClub to ASTRA Kulturhaus.

me too. I really hope that the location in hamburg won't be changed!
Back to top Go down
janoSK
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2015-11-06
Age : 27
Location : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:44 pm

labluedahlia wrote:
janoSK wrote:
I just recieved an email from eventim.de, that Berlin gig is relocated from PBHFClub to ASTRA Kulturhaus.

me too. I really hope that the location in hamburg won't be changed!

I am wondering why they changed it. On the photos, the new venue looks smaller than the old one. Will be difficult to find good spot near stage Laughing
Back to top Go down
labluedahlia
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning


Posts : 13
Join date : 2015-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:08 pm

janoSK wrote:
labluedahlia wrote:
janoSK wrote:
I just recieved an email from eventim.de, that Berlin gig is relocated from PBHFClub to ASTRA Kulturhaus.

me too. I really hope that the location in hamburg won't be changed!

I am wondering why they changed it. On the photos, the new venue looks smaller than the old one. Will be difficult to find good spot near stage Laughing

Oh, I thought it's bigger now… Very Happy
Back to top Go down
janoSK
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2015-11-06
Age : 27
Location : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:52 am

labluedahlia wrote:
janoSK wrote:

I am wondering why they changed it. On the photos, the new venue looks smaller than the old one. Will be difficult to find good spot near stage Laughing

Oh, I thought it's bigger now… Very Happy

Well, I may be wrong, I saw those venues only on photos Laughing
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 1793
Join date : 2010-08-24
Location : London, UK / Vienna, Austria

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:42 pm

It is bigger - here are the capacities Smile

Postbahnhof Club: 800 people
Astra Kulturhaus: 1.500 people

_________________
Manuela
twitter / instagram / youtube / last.fm

Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.
Soren Kierkegaard
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
janoSK
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2015-11-06
Age : 27
Location : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:48 pm

Can anyone recommend me any good hostel near Astra venue in Berlin?
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 1793
Join date : 2010-08-24
Location : London, UK / Vienna, Austria

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:50 pm


_________________
Manuela
twitter / instagram / youtube / last.fm

Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.
Soren Kierkegaard
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1356
Join date : 2012-01-07
Age : 23
Location : The Ferris Wheel

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:34 pm

janoSK wrote:
Can anyone recommend me any good hostel near Astra venue in Berlin?

Best hotel in berlin: michelberger hotel or bikini hotel.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1318
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 25
Location : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:29 pm

I hope Jared will be the support act in Europe
Back to top Go down
cowgirlwiththeblues
A Contender
A Contender
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2015-03-22
Age : 38
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:08 pm

Support finally announced for Europe - Good Old War, who I'm not familiar with. Jared Hart is also on the UK posters now, which I'm very excited about. Haven't seen anything about him doing the rest of Europe, but it seems pretty likely. Fingers crossed for you Anya!
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1318
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 25
Location : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:09 pm

cowgirlwiththeblues wrote:
Support finally announced for Europe - Good Old War, who I'm not familiar with.  Jared Hart is also on the UK posters now, which I'm very excited about.  Haven't seen anything about him doing the rest of Europe, but it seems pretty likely.  Fingers crossed for you Anya!



Thank you so much...and guess what? Jared Hart supports Brian Fallon & The Crowes in Germany!!! that's sooo awesome..I have been praying for that since the announcement of the European Tour!!!


http://www.fkpscorpio.com/de/bands-archiv/brian-fallon-the-crowes/
Back to top Go down
howkflakegirl1
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning


Posts : 12
Join date : 2015-11-10
Age : 24
Location : York, England

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:47 pm

There are still Glasgow tickets left on one of the websites and I'm tempted to get a ticket for Glasgow and Birmingham as well as my Manchester and Nottingham ones but I'm a bit nervous about going on my own haha. Does anyone fancy a pint beforehand?
Back to top Go down
The_River
A Contender
A Contender
avatar

Posts : 286
Join date : 2013-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:04 pm

The move from Brussel to Antwerp is a pain to me. I had plenty of places to crash first, and now I have no clue where I'll be sleeping.
Need to make it still, such a bummer.
1st world problem, I know...
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1318
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 25
Location : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:18 pm

I am also thinking to go to a further show...but I don't know where to go..maybe Antwerp or Munich..but I have to check my univeristy time table, hotels and train schedule...so it's pretty tough to decide what show fits best for me
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1356
Join date : 2012-01-07
Age : 23
Location : The Ferris Wheel

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:58 pm

The_River wrote:
The move from Brussel to Antwerp is a pain to me. I had plenty of places to crash first, and now I have no clue where I'll be sleeping.
Need to make it still, such a bummer.
1st world problem, I know...  

The venue is literally 1 minute walk from the train/metro that will take you to central station. DM me, I know my ways around antwerp since I live there.
Back to top Go down
The_River
A Contender
A Contender
avatar

Posts : 286
Join date : 2013-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:48 am

HorribleCrowe wrote:
The_River wrote:
The move from Brussel to Antwerp is a pain to me. I had plenty of places to crash first, and now I have no clue where I'll be sleeping.
Need to make it still, such a bummer.
1st world problem, I know...  

The venue is literally 1 minute walk from the train/metro that will take you to central station. DM me, I know my ways around antwerp since I live there.

Will do, thanks!
Back to top Go down
CapedAvenger
Wooderson
Wooderson
avatar

Posts : 302
Join date : 2012-06-18
Age : 34
Location : Leeds, UK

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:33 pm

Tickets for Manchester arrived the other day. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 1793
Join date : 2010-08-24
Location : London, UK / Vienna, Austria

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:15 am

My London tickets are finally here too. Smile

_________________
Manuela
twitter / instagram / youtube / last.fm

Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.
Soren Kierkegaard
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   

Back to top Go down
 
Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Meeting between the PJ, Metodo 3 and Brian Kennedy
» England European Championship................
» Brian-kennedy.co.uk
» Body Farm virtual tour
» Scandal the European parliament tried to keep secret - by The Daily Telegraph.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Side Projects & Earlier Bands :: Brian Fallon solo ('Painkillers' onwards)-
Jump to: