A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
etomford
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning


Posts : 3
Join date : 2016-04-12
Age : 32
Location : South Lyon MI

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour   Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:53 am

Going to the Detroit show next Tuesday. Going to be flying solo. If anyone would like to meet up for a few pints before the concert let me know.
Back to top Go down
brunswick18
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2014-02-24
Location : Rochester, NY - New Brunswick, NJ

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour   Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:31 am

So with the new leg of the tour about to kick off this Friday.. what would you guys like to see done differently regarding the set lists and shows compared to the previous US/Europe tour?

Back to top Go down
Smasha13
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
avatar

Posts : 72
Join date : 2014-07-25
Age : 32
Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour   Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:03 pm

etomford wrote:
Going to the Detroit show next Tuesday. Going to be flying solo. If anyone would like to meet up for a few pints before the concert let me know.

I'll see you there! Smile Probably hitting the line fairly early though with a friend but you should come say hi!

Also still looking for anyone heading to the Cincinnati show who might want to meet up as it appears I'm on my own for that one..
Back to top Go down
knuckles
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2010-12-14
Age : 44
Location : illinois

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour   Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:45 am

anyone else going to the St. Louis show on 7/6? will be there with a coupla buddies.

man, would give my left arm to see him at the Ryman in October, Nashville is soooo much fun and that place has so much history, bet he is really excited to play there.
Back to top Go down
knuckles
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2010-12-14
Age : 44
Location : illinois

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour   Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:53 am

Keele wrote:


Also, I'd love for him to record a full band cover of Atlantic City. That was perfect.

that would probably sound strange, since the original was recorded as just Bruce and his acoustic. but hopefully he pulls this one out in the 'Lou, as it's one of my favorite Bruce songs.
Back to top Go down
cmigs
A Contender
A Contender


Posts : 263
Join date : 2010-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour   Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:23 pm

Have two tickets to the Terminal 5 show I can't use. Happy to sell for face ($35 each) and I'll eat the fees to make it worth your while. Message me if interested.
Back to top Go down
Keele
A Contender
A Contender


Posts : 115
Join date : 2014-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour   Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:53 am

knuckles wrote:
Keele wrote:


Also, I'd love for him to record a full band cover of Atlantic City. That was perfect.

that would probably sound strange, since the original was recorded as just Bruce and his acoustic. but hopefully he pulls this one out in the 'Lou, as it's one of my favorite Bruce songs.

Why would it be weird? They've been playing it on tour that way. I didn't just randomly pick a song and suggest it. Covers are meant to be takes or tributes on the original. Brian and Crwoes version sounded full and energetic., Love it live and want a recorded version.
Back to top Go down
bt211
A Contender
A Contender


Posts : 261
Join date : 2010-10-25
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour   Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:23 pm

Back home from Vermont tonight and it was such a great time Very Happy. So happy that most of the songs from Painkillers (all except Long Drives and Mojo Hand) were in the set.
Also loved Chris Farren as the opener and I'll definitely listen to his music again. He seems a great guy as well.
The crowd was singing along for both sets all night.
And the weather was just as perfect as two years ago. Spent some time by the lake and there was a great Farmers Market this morning as well ... plenty of maple syrup ...





Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1318
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 25
Location : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour   Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:55 pm

great pictures, thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
AngryJohnnyN1930
A Contender
A Contender
avatar

Posts : 179
Join date : 2010-05-20
Age : 27
Location : Denver, CO

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour   Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:21 pm

Back in March, Colorado got some of the (if not, *the*) worst snow it had all winter. Brian and the Crowes were scheduled for Denver right in the middle of it and ended up getting stuck on a highway in a blizzardy Colorado!
But alas, the rescheduled show is TONIGHT! The 4th of July! What an utterly perfect concert for this day!

I'll be posting pics, but I also wanted to wish everyone a safe and joyous 4th, and major thanks to those serving our country! God Bless you.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 1793
Join date : 2010-08-24
Location : London, UK / Vienna, Austria

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour   Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:23 am

September tour update from Brian's fb

Ryan Bingham will no longer be appearing on the first 2 dates of the fall Brian Fallon/Ryan Bingham tour. Brian will still be playing these dates solo, however the venue in Seattle is changing to the Neptune Theatre. All info below:

Brian Fallon – Headline Dates:
Sept 6: Portland – Roseland Theatre: all tickets already purchased will be honored for this show

Sept 7: Seattle – this show is moving to the Neptune Theatre. All tickets for The Moore Theatre show with Ryan Bingham will be refunded and current ticket holders will need to purchase tickets for the new venue. Tickets for the Neptune Theatre show go on sale this Friday, July 8 @ Noon

_________________
Manuela
twitter / instagram / youtube / last.fm

Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.
Soren Kierkegaard
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2016-03-14
Age : 48
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour   Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:05 pm

We had a great time, too, wish we could have met up.

Brian was hilarious, angsting if he was cool enough to rock that hat.



bt211 wrote:
Back home from Vermont tonight and it was such a great time Very Happy. So happy that most of the songs from Painkillers (all except Long Drives and Mojo Hand) were in the set.
Also loved Chris Farren as the opener and I'll definitely listen to his music again. He seems a great guy as well.
The crowd was singing along for both sets all night.
And the weather was just as perfect as two years ago. Spent some time by the lake and there was a great Farmers Market this morning as well ... plenty of maple syrup ...





Back to top Go down
http://vergeofjordan.blogspot.com
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1318
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 25
Location : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour   Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:01 pm

awesome story! thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2016-03-14
Age : 48
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour   Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:23 pm

Just purchased tix for Capital Theatre! Looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
http://vergeofjordan.blogspot.com
bt211
A Contender
A Contender


Posts : 261
Join date : 2010-10-25
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour   Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:31 pm

I am excited for Boston being added on September 24. And even better, it's a Saturday and the start time is early again Cool
Back to top Go down
bigbug
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning


Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour   Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:09 am

Has anyone found any recordings of the tour since April? Nothing on dimeadozen.org and I can never get a quality rip off of youtube. Thanks, y'all!
Back to top Go down
Roe
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning


Posts : 84
Join date : 2013-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour   Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:04 pm

bigbug wrote:
Has anyone found any recordings of the tour since April? Nothing on dimeadozen.org and I can never get a quality rip off of youtube. Thanks, y'all!

I just finished editing the Buffalo show I captured a few hours ago. Still need to split the tracks and tag them. The original recording is 24/96, is there any interest in my posting that or would everyone just prefer the 16/44.1 version (if you're not sure then you'll want the 16/44.1)? I'll probably post it on dime as well. Since it's my recording I will also put up an mp3 link for those that aren't comfortable converting, etc... but please keep it in house here. Give me a few days to do all the splitting and everything, it's been a really hectic few months, as in I almost didn't even go to the show. Glad I did though. I'll skip giving a review and let you all hear for yourselves.
Back to top Go down
bigbug
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning


Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour   Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:00 pm

Roe wrote:
bigbug wrote:
Has anyone found any recordings of the tour since April? Nothing on dimeadozen.org and I can never get a quality rip off of youtube. Thanks, y'all!

I just finished editing the Buffalo show I captured a few hours ago. Still need to split the tracks and tag them. The original recording is 24/96, is there any interest in my posting that or would everyone just prefer the 16/44.1 version (if you're not sure then you'll want the 16/44.1)? I'll probably post it on dime as well. Since it's my recording I will also put up an mp3 link for those that aren't comfortable converting, etc...  but please keep it in house here. Give me a few days to do all the splitting and everything, it's been a really hectic few months, as in I almost didn't even go to the show. Glad I did though. I'll skip giving a review and let you all hear for yourselves.

Whoa...awesome news! We are so glad you went too! Definitely look forward to hearing this whenever you finish. Thank you, Roe!
Back to top Go down
Roe
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning


Posts : 84
Join date : 2013-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour   Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:29 am

Links are up in the audio section.
Back to top Go down
cmigs
A Contender
A Contender


Posts : 263
Join date : 2010-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour   Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:57 pm

I have two tickets to sell to the Port Chester show - Row AA in the loge, so the very front, in the center. $60 per, just to cover the ticket cost and fees. Message me if interested.
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2016-03-14
Age : 48
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour   Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:01 pm

Roe wrote:
Links are up in the audio section.

Thank you for sharing these! I enjoyed listening to it.
Back to top Go down
http://vergeofjordan.blogspot.com
bt211
A Contender
A Contender


Posts : 261
Join date : 2010-10-25
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour   Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:24 am

I am excited for Boston next Saturday and wondering if anyone has been to shows on this leg, the length of both Brian's and Ryan Bingham's sets, if there is any other opener, what Ryan's fans are like, and so forth. Haven't been able to figure it out from Twitter and Instagram (and I have had a little bit of a crazy week). Thanks for any info that's out there!
Back to top Go down
cmigs
A Contender
A Contender


Posts : 263
Join date : 2010-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour   Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:38 am

I have two tickets to sell to the Port Chester show - Row AA in the loge, so the very front, in the center. $50 per, just to cover the ticket cost (I"ll eat the fees). Message me if interested.
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2016-03-14
Age : 48
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour   Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:15 am

bt211 wrote:
I am excited for Boston next Saturday and wondering if anyone has been to shows on this leg, the length of both Brian's and Ryan Bingham's sets, if there is any other opener, what Ryan's fans are like, and so forth. Haven't been able to figure it out from Twitter and Instagram (and I have had a little bit of a crazy week). Thanks for any info that's out there!

Based on my photo stamps from Port Chester:

  • 07:00 - Doors
  • 08:00 - Paul Cauthen (from Texas, country crooner type sound with strong pipes, slightly Elvis evocative maybe?)
  • 08:45 - Ryan Bingham (began with Brian joining them for Springsteen "Atlantic City" cover, which threw me a bit
  • 10:00 - Crowes
  • 11:30 - Brian/Jared acoustic
  • 11:45 - Encore (full band)
Back to top Go down
http://vergeofjordan.blogspot.com
cmigs
A Contender
A Contender


Posts : 263
Join date : 2010-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour   Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:06 pm

Man, that show last night was the perfect antidote to the debate.

Also... NATIONAL ANTHEM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour   

Back to top Go down
 
Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Meeting between the PJ, Metodo 3 and Brian Kennedy
» Brian-kennedy.co.uk
» Body Farm virtual tour
» Dragon - Brian Chan CP
» flying carp by brian chan

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Side Projects & Earlier Bands :: Brian Fallon solo ('Painkillers' onwards)-
Jump to: