A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hello Cleveland!!! I mean, hello FROM Cleveland.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Freezod
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Hello Cleveland!!! I mean, hello FROM Cleveland.   Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:09 pm

My name is Greg and I am an ancient (44 years old) Gaslight Junkie. As a father of a Type 1 diabetic child, I normally don't have time for forums and such, but I am desperate for someone who has an extra ticket to tomorrow's Cleveland show to help me out. My buddy never got back to me about tickets, so I'm hoping a Saint on this forum will be able to sell me one. I get off work at 8pm (unless I can skate early) and will drive straight to the House of Blues to meet you. Please PM me or send an email to freezod33 at gmail dot com. Texts also okay four four zero 503 five nine nine two.

Thanks in advance and count on a beverage or two if you are able to help me Stay Lucky tomorrow night.

Greg

UPDATE: Got my ticket. I had no idea the show was not sold out. Rockin Tonight!!!
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: Hello Cleveland!!! I mean, hello FROM Cleveland.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:39 pm

welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
Freezod
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Hello Cleveland!!! I mean, hello FROM Cleveland.   Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:00 pm

Thanks very much. Had an awesome time at the show Wednesday!!! The guys were incredible.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: Hello Cleveland!!! I mean, hello FROM Cleveland.   Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:03 pm

wow thats great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Cleveland!!! I mean, hello FROM Cleveland.   

Back to top Go down

Hello Cleveland!!! I mean, hello FROM Cleveland.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1