A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hey from Georgia (the country not the state)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nini1
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Hey from Georgia (the country not the state)   Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:56 pm

hey!! I've been listening to the Gaslight Anthem for more than 6 years and I had a chance to attend their gigs for several times. The last one was yesterday's acoustic show in Berlin. Do you guys know if they will have more acoustics shows during this European tour?

Thanks,
Nini
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: Hey from Georgia (the country not the state)   Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:53 am

Welcome to the boards, Nini (seriously cool name, if that is in fact your name)!

I believe the only other planned acoustic show is in fact today, in Hamburg. They might do another one when they have a day off somewhere, but who knows.

You must be willing to travel a lot if you want to catch your favorite artists live, I would think, seeing as Eastern-Europe is hardly an area where internationally acclaimed bands often tour around, right? How's that been working out for you?
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: Hey from Georgia (the country not the state)   Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:52 pm

welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
nini1
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Hey from Georgia (the country not the state)   Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:56 pm

yeah, thanks that's my real name. Sometimes I travel for a gig when I really want to catch a live.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey from Georgia (the country not the state)   

Back to top Go down

Hey from Georgia (the country not the state)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1