A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Selling Sink Or Swim Demos Print (Hand Numbered 41/52, Not available To Public Except For A Few On Ebay)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shorestyle69
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Selling Sink Or Swim Demos Print (Hand Numbered 41/52, Not available To Public Except For A Few On Ebay)   Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:14 pm

Looking to sell this. Here is some info that i was given on it: "Mike from Devildance Records printed these when he printed the outer jackets for the sink or swim demos. I wasn't aware that he had ever sold any so I don't know anything about value. When I got my copy from Mike, he told me they were never made available for sale publicly."

Not trying to make a ton here, just looking to get back what i bought it off of Ebay for - $50. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/RByrne89

Selling Sink Or Swim Demos Print (Hand Numbered 41/52, Not available To Public Except For A Few On Ebay)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1