A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Looking For Info On "Sink Or Swim Demos" Print

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shorestyle69
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Looking For Info On "Sink Or Swim Demos" Print   Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:49 pm

Looking for some info on this. I bought this on Ebay like last year, and i honestly forgot most of the info about it that was contained in the ebay listing. The only thing i remember is i bought it straight from the person who had made them up (maybe the label who had put out the vinyl?),the person had found a few and put them up for sale. I'm just curious as to who put them out, where were they available (i think just online?) and how much do they typically sell for and how sought after are they? I can''t find ANY info about it online.

Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/RByrne89
Shrewsbury_Stars
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Info On "Sink Or Swim Demos" Print   Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:10 pm

Mike from Devildance Records printed these when he printed the outer jackets for the sink or swim demos. I wasn't aware that he had ever sold any so I don't know anything about value. When I got my copy from Mike, he told me they were never made available for sale publicly.

How much did you pay for yours?
Back to top Go down
Shorestyle69
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Info On "Sink Or Swim Demos" Print   Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:26 pm

Thanks for the reply! I actually just went WAYYY back in my email to last June - i bought it for $40.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/RByrne89
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Info On "Sink Or Swim Demos" Print   

Back to top Go down

Looking For Info On "Sink Or Swim Demos" Print
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1