A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Hello!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lo
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2013-12-02
Age : 28
Location : Colorado & England

PostSubject: Hello!   Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:35 am

Hi everyone, I'm Lauren. I'm from Colorado, but currently living in England.
Been a fan for years, but only recently joined. You guys all seem awesome from the posts I've read, so hope to get know you all!
Back to top Go down
HolyBreakOfDay
Wooderson
Wooderson
avatar

Posts : 325
Join date : 2012-11-06
Age : 30
Location : Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:37 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://rockthiswayforum.forumsactifs.com/forum
BossTime
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2012-06-22
Age : 31
Location : Long Island, NY

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:42 am

welcome lauren!
Back to top Go down
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson
avatar

Posts : 558
Join date : 2012-04-27
Age : 23
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:59 am

welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
zerb012345
Wooderson
Wooderson
avatar

Posts : 514
Join date : 2013-01-01
Age : 19
Location : New Hampshire

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:02 pm

Hello there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 621
Join date : 2012-04-24
Age : 30
Location : Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:13 pm

Hello  Smile 
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1314
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 25
Location : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:49 pm

Welcome and have fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1951
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 23
Location : Isla Vista - A Well-Known Den of Sin

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:31 pm

welcome LO
Back to top Go down
33RPMHero
Wooderson
Wooderson
avatar

Posts : 544
Join date : 2012-12-17
Age : 28
Location : Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:16 pm

Hey Lauren! I am Chris. This place is a pretty good time and is great to get caught up with all the current Gaslight Anthem news. If you need anything you can always ask one of our friendly faces Smile
Back to top Go down
lo
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2013-12-02
Age : 28
Location : Colorado & England

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:55 pm

Damn, you guys are fast! Thanks! And loving all the Molly and the Zombies info on here.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 2996
Join date : 2012-04-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:16 pm

Welcome Lauren! You picked a good time to jump on here, haha. This place has been hoppin' lately with all the Molly & The Zombies stuff and talk of a new TGA album.

_________________
Shelby

Shows I've been to (if anyone actually cares)::
 
Back to top Go down
33RPMHero
Wooderson
Wooderson
avatar

Posts : 544
Join date : 2012-12-17
Age : 28
Location : Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:19 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Welcome Lauren! You picked a good time to jump on here, haha. This place has been hoppin' lately with all the Molly & The Zombies stuff and talk of a new TGA album.

And Shelby is always here too which means people are flocking to this place day and night Smile
Back to top Go down
lo
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2013-12-02
Age : 28
Location : Colorado & England

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:00 pm

33RPMHero wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Welcome Lauren! You picked a good time to jump on here, haha. This place has been hoppin' lately with all the Molly & The Zombies stuff and talk of a new TGA album.

And Shelby is always here too which means people are flocking to this place day and night Smile

Haha I know, I've been checking the site for more videos of that show an unreasonable amount of times per day  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 2996
Join date : 2012-04-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:36 am

lo wrote:
33RPMHero wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Welcome Lauren! You picked a good time to jump on here, haha. This place has been hoppin' lately with all the Molly & The Zombies stuff and talk of a new TGA album.

And Shelby is always here too which means people are flocking to this place day and night Smile

Haha I know, I've been checking the site for more videos of that show an unreasonable amount of times per day  Very Happy 

I'm glad you understand and can relate rather than thinking I'm insane because of Chris' comment, haha. I'm still on a high from this show so I'm more attached to this place than usual!

Psst, Chris, don't tell new people how much time I spend on here, they'll think I'm crazy!

_________________
Shelby

Shows I've been to (if anyone actually cares)::
 
Back to top Go down
lo
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2013-12-02
Age : 28
Location : Colorado & England

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:53 am

Not at all! I'm actually extremely jealous
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hello!   

Back to top Go down
 
Hello!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Board :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: