A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

What Record Label Should the Band Sign to Next?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zerb012345
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: What Record Label Should the Band Sign to Next?   Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:28 pm

If I'm correct, the band should have one album left with Mercury Records. After that, what  do you think they should do? Re-sign with Mercury, or go to another label?

I personally think they should try something with Third Man. Even if it's one of the "Blue Series" 45's, I think Jack White as producer would create something incredible.

And besides, we all know they put out the coolest vinyl. I mean, a liquid filled record? That's awesome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RETuB67sTKI
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: What Record Label Should the Band Sign to Next?   Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:32 pm

That's difficult, on one hand if their next album will be a big success, than they can re-sign with Mercury, but on the other hand they can also go to an other label to give something new a try.

WOW!!! I like this vinyl, that's so cool, my god, I didn't know that something like that exists, my god that's awesome.
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: What Record Label Should the Band Sign to Next?   Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:17 pm

Mercury would be nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Record Label Should the Band Sign to Next?   

Back to top Go down

What Record Label Should the Band Sign to Next?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1