A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1765
Join date : 2011-06-02
Age : 29
Location : Dublin

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:49 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Does anybody here exercise?

I've done the whole gym thing on and off for a few years now and I've come to terms with the fact that it's not for me, it simply bores me to tears. My next fitness challenge will be to learn to run without having to stop every thirty seconds because I'm out of breath. I do like running, I'm just really bad at it, so if I could make a habit out of it that'd be fantastic.
there just so happens to be a health and fitness thread for just such a topic.

http://thegaslightanthem.bigforumpro.com/t5214-health-and-fitness?highlight=health+++%2Bfitness
Back to top Go down
Jack
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1218
Join date : 2009-12-12
Location : Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:28 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Jack wrote:
I've never gone regularly to a gym in my life and I'm in pretty good shape, if I do say so myself. Just run on your own and do body resistance exercises. It works, trust me.
What types of BREs do you do?

Just the basic stuff...pushups, situps/crunches, jump squats, etc. To me the most effective thing is...actually I don't know what the proper term is haha. It's that thing you do in (American) football practice where you do a jump squat, go down and do a push-up, then go right back into a jump squat, etc. etc. You'll tire yourself out extremely fast at first, but it's a good one.
Back to top Go down
http://roseboulevard.bandcamp.com
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson
avatar

Posts : 558
Join date : 2012-04-27
Age : 23
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:25 am

Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1765
Join date : 2011-06-02
Age : 29
Location : Dublin

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:30 am

Jack wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Jack wrote:
I've never gone regularly to a gym in my life and I'm in pretty good shape, if I do say so myself. Just run on your own and do body resistance exercises. It works, trust me.
What types of BREs do you do?

Just the basic stuff...pushups, situps/crunches, jump squats, etc. To me the most effective thing is...actually I don't know what the proper term is haha. It's that thing you do in (American) football practice where you do a jump squat, go down and do a push-up, then go right back into a jump squat, etc. etc. You'll tire yourself out extremely fast at first, but it's a good one.
squat thrust
Back to top Go down
Jack
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1218
Join date : 2009-12-12
Location : Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:24 pm

There ya go, I knew the name but I was sick last night and I blanked on it.
Back to top Go down
http://roseboulevard.bandcamp.com
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1765
Join date : 2011-06-02
Age : 29
Location : Dublin

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:26 pm

we should discuss it further in the health and fitness thread
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5606
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 26
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:22 am

Just got back from the Joe Grushecky And The Houserockers concert tonight. If you get a chance to see them...GO! They rock, they are tight, a well oiled machine,etc. There was also a couple personal moments for me. First, Joe talked about the whole Mon Valley and the loss of the steel mills (My Grandfather worked in the Donora Mill), then he said this next one was a request from someone here tonight-Me. He read my tweet request. So from that tweet, we got the song "Homestead", and afterwards he said that they hadn't played that song for a long time, and looked directly at me and asked "How did that sound?" Afterwards, I got to meet Joe, thank him for that and for coming, and got a photo with him, as did my band. See link for the photos I took. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152092066139778.1073741831.804444777&type=1&l=1f1b8c3600
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Age : 28
Location : Washington, D.C.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:48 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Does anybody here exercise?

I've done the whole gym thing on and off for a few years now and I've come to terms with the fact that it's not for me, it simply bores me to tears. My next fitness challenge will be to learn to run without having to stop every thirty seconds because I'm out of breath. I do like running, I'm just really bad at it, so if I could make a habit out of it that'd be fantastic.

I play tennis as much as possible... It's fun and you burn a lot of calories....

When I'm not playing tennis I do 50 push-ups, 50 crunches, 50 reach-throughs, 1 minute of plank stabilizers, 1 minute stabilizers on each side, then 1 minute on my back with my legs 6 inches off the ground. I go through this twice, then go to the gym and run 2 miles.

I started off only being able to do 25 of everything, but I increase 5 every now and then. Hoping to get to 75 pushups before the end of August.

Running 2 miles is nice because if you run the same distance every time, you can challenge yourself to be a little bit faster than the time before, it also only takes 14-16 minutes
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:57 pm

OK so why must "Springsteen and I" cost $16 when all the other movies playing in the theater are $9.25 :\ Is it in IMAX or something?
Back to top Go down
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Wooderson
Wooderson
avatar

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-12-19
Age : 21
Location : Southampton, England

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:15 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
OK so why must "Springsteen and I" cost $16 when all the other movies playing in the theater are $9.25 :\ Is it in IMAX or something?

Is it because it's a 'special event' or something?....I know that, near me at least, there is only one screening of it in one cinema for miles (and i cant make it either Crying or Very sad )
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:31 pm

It's just tonight, but there's another town nearby that is showing it tonight and next Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1316
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 25
Location : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:09 pm

Here in Luxembourg, "Springsteen and I" will be showed on Thursday -.-
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6694
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 27
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:18 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
http://www.jadedpunk.com/post/52404859336/that-dude-from-sum-41-looks-great-these-days-by

What the hell is going on with Deryck? Sad
It would appear as if the real Deryck has been replaced with Bilbo Baggins.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1316
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 25
Location : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:27 pm

Harbortown wrote:

It would appear as if the real Deryck has been replaced with Bilbo Baggins.


my god I can't stop laughing after reading this ^^
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:42 pm

Yeah I had to Google "Bilbo Baggins."
Back to top Go down
ThisMachineKillsFascists
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 784
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 27
Location : Stockholm, Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:04 am

Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:37 pm

I can't even believe someone took the time to make that video.
Back to top Go down
ThisMachineKillsFascists
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 784
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 27
Location : Stockholm, Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:19 pm

Someone has waaayy too much time on his hands. Made me laugh though. But really it's pretty sad, Deyck needs to get his shit sorted out.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:03 am

Labhras wrote:
i found a worm in my pear today pale 

you should probably talk to your doctor about that
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:07 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=878zIJuQvl4
Billy Idol talking about violence in punk rock circa 1984. I love you#accents #hello

BILLY IDOL TOUCHED MY FACE

Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:09 am

The Last Jukebox Romeo wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS LIKE NICKELBACK.

I only found out today...I don't know what to do?! Should I get his family and other friends involved for an intervention? Wink

the only fitting punishment is death.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:13 am

Labhras wrote:
Jack wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Jack wrote:
I've never gone regularly to a gym in my life and I'm in pretty good shape, if I do say so myself. Just run on your own and do body resistance exercises. It works, trust me.
What types of BREs do you do?

Just the basic stuff...pushups, situps/crunches, jump squats, etc. To me the most effective thing is...actually I don't know what the proper term is haha. It's that thing you do in (American) football practice where you do a jump squat, go down and do a push-up, then go right back into a jump squat, etc. etc. You'll tire yourself out extremely fast at first, but it's a good one.
squat thrust

yes, please Wink 
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:14 am

i like how i haven't posted in ages & yet here i am posting to myself @ midnight Razz

ahhhh, just like the good old days pig 
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6694
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 27
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:10 am

YOOOO STEPH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 100% live [Spam] , fullz, bank login, dumps for sell
» Human Verification Request To Avoid Spam
» The Official Spam Thread
» Spam I am.... Not
» Dumps,[Spam],fullz,tracks,paypal,leads,smtp inboxAm A Seller of Ccv,[Spam],cc,Dumps,Logins,

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: