A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

New TGA 10'' release for Black Friday RSD 2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: New TGA 10'' release for Black Friday RSD 2012   Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:11 pm

paid the shipping costs for vintagevinyl a few days ago, my status is now "shipped" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
moonlight
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: New TGA 10'' release for Black Friday RSD 2012   Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:47 pm

Hanswurst wrote:
paid the shipping costs for vintagevinyl a few days ago, my status is now "shipped" Very Happy
mine too.
Back to top Go down
xahhx
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: New TGA 10'' release for Black Friday RSD 2012   Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:44 pm

I've ended up with an extra copy of this 10" if anyone needs one.

Cost plus shipping. No flipper ebay prices.

email me @xxxahhxxx@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals

PostSubject: Re: New TGA 10'' release for Black Friday RSD 2012   Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:04 am

got back home and finally checked this out and the packaging is more ridiculous than I thought. You'd think 15 dollars for only three songs would at least get you a proper sleeve. Somebody decided to skimp on the money for this thing thats for sure. Mine keeps getting stuck in that plastic thing. The vinyl itself is pretty cool though. No digital download though? I'm thankful UK fans came through there.

Shows I've been to (if anyone actually cares)::

Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: New TGA 10'' release for Black Friday RSD 2012   Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:35 am

I bought a copy from Banquet and another from V V , got the Banquet one a week or so ago and thought the package looked cheap at best as the poster had light crease marks on it , got the VV copy friday, plastic sleve and poster split along edges from transit wear , what a total dissapointment and a waste of Jefe"s artwork.
Back to top Go down
markbarlow
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: New TGA 10'' release for Black Friday RSD 2012   Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:38 pm

brucesboots wrote:
I bought a copy from Banquet and another from V V , got the Banquet one a week or so ago and thought the package looked cheap at best as the poster had light crease marks on it , got the VV copy friday, plastic sleve and poster split along edges from transit wear , what a total dissapointment and a waste of Jefe"s artwork.
Totally agree with this - my VV copy has also split along the edge. The poster art work isn't even big enough to cover the record. Really, really shoddy.

And to top it off, I ordered (and paid for) two copies (one for my brother as well) and they've only bloody sent one! Going to order another from Banquet but VV had better sort a refund out.
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: New TGA 10'' release for Black Friday RSD 2012   Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:02 pm

I got mine from spin cds today and to be fair its in pristine condition. The fact that the artwork is smaller than the record is crap though. They should have made the artwork to fit the inside of the plastic case if nothing else.

Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New TGA 10'' release for Black Friday RSD 2012   

Back to top Go down

New TGA 10'' release for Black Friday RSD 2012
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5