A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 27
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:23 pm

It is true. she HATES us!!!! Hates us more than the devil!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:41 pm

Haha, I don't hate anybody. What I hate is how negative DSS has become. I don't like people bashing the band or the music, and I don't like when people are offensive. Honestly, this place has just been adding stress to my life, and that's stupid. This is just an Internet forum. If I don't like it, I need to take a break or stop reading posts, so that's what I've been doing. I'm still around a little, but I'm just not that interested in posting right now. And it seems like since I left and a bunch of the other regulars have left, this whole place just died. It's sad. Sad But I don't hate any of you at all.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 27
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:52 pm

Except Matt
Back to top Go down
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 669
Join date : 2009-04-05
Age : 23
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:44 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Haha, I don't hate anybody. What I hate is how negative DSS has become. I don't like people bashing the band or the music, and I don't like when people are offensive. Honestly, this place has just been adding stress to my life, and that's stupid. This is just an Internet forum. If I don't like it, I need to take a break or stop reading posts, so that's what I've been doing. I'm still around a little, but I'm just not that interested in posting right now. And it seems like since I left and a bunch of the other regulars have left, this whole place just died. It's sad. Sad But I don't hate any of you at all.

Well, nice too hear that you're still here...at least a little bit. I haven't really noticed DSS becoming that negative at all. I mean that there are more people bashing the band seems like a normal effect of the band's growing popurlarity to me...if there's more people listeing to the bands music, there's also more people who criticize anything Wink As long as the criticism is half-way constructive I'm interested in reading it..


Last edited by thomas94 on Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 669
Join date : 2009-04-05
Age : 23
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:03 pm

I know, stupid thing to ask regarding spam's currentcodition...but: Is anybody here to talk to Wink ?

If not, here's something dull (but maybe funny) for you

Back to top Go down
Paddy
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 647
Join date : 2012-08-05
Age : 27
Location : Nashville, TN

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:14 pm

Sam Adams Blackberry Witbier. Aw yeah.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6669
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:15 pm

I hereby declare this thread to be territory under the rule of His majesty king Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden.





ALL KNEEL TO THE KING.
Back to top Go down
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 669
Join date : 2009-04-05
Age : 23
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:33 pm

köttbullar's rock! Never tried 'em, but I think they do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Paddy
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 647
Join date : 2012-08-05
Age : 27
Location : Nashville, TN

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:34 pm

Sweden isn't even a real country.
Back to top Go down
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 669
Join date : 2009-04-05
Age : 23
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:38 pm

Paddy wrote:
Sweden isn't even a real country.

If not, what do you think that it is Wink ?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:45 pm

Hey! Shannon especially doesn't hate me, Chris!
Back to top Go down
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 669
Join date : 2009-04-05
Age : 23
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:49 pm

Matt L wrote:
Hey! Shannon especially doesn't hate me, Chris!

With that profile pic she couldn't ...or maybe she hates you just because of the profile pic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:58 pm

thomas94 wrote:
Matt L wrote:
Hey! Shannon especially doesn't hate me, Chris!

With that profile pic she couldn't ...or maybe she hates you just because of the profile pic Very Happy

Of course it's not the profile picture!


...right?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:49 pm

Paddy wrote:
Sweden isn't even a real country.

: { )

Just for you, Paddy.
Back to top Go down
Paddy
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 647
Join date : 2012-08-05
Age : 27
Location : Nashville, TN

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:10 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Paddy wrote:
Sweden isn't even a real country.

: { )

Just for you, Paddy.

<3~*~<3 I KNEW YOU WOULDN'T DISAPPOINT.



(that's what she said)


about 10 beers in amnd this shit is delish.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:21 am

Paddy wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Paddy wrote:
Sweden isn't even a real country.

: { )

Just for you, Paddy.

<3~*~<3 I KNEW YOU WOULDN'T DISAPPOINT.



(that's what she said)


about 10 beers in amnd this shit is delish.

YOU KNOW ME SO WELL. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Bring me a beer. rabbit
Back to top Go down
Paddy
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 647
Join date : 2012-08-05
Age : 27
Location : Nashville, TN

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:14 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Paddy wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Paddy wrote:
Sweden isn't even a real country.

: { )

Just for you, Paddy.

<3~*~<3 I KNEW YOU WOULDN'T DISAPPOINT.



(that's what she said)


about 10 beers in amnd this shit is delish.

YOU KNOW ME SO WELL. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Bring me a beer. rabbit


CRUNK-O-CLOCK FOR US.
Back to top Go down
StopAndSlideToTheRight
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 601
Join date : 2011-01-17
Age : 20
Location : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:04 am

You guys might find this amusing.

To keep friends back home updated as to what I'm doing on my exchange year in norway, I post tons of fancy pictures of a cute little mascot here:

www.rgtn.tumblr.com
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6669
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:35 am

So you're in Norway now?
Back to top Go down
StopAndSlideToTheRight
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 601
Join date : 2011-01-17
Age : 20
Location : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:24 am

Yep, until the end of june next year. Pretty different life here haha.
Back to top Go down
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 669
Join date : 2009-04-05
Age : 23
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:47 am

StopAndSlideToTheRight wrote:
Yep, until the end of june next year. Pretty different life here haha.

How's Norway? I'd be interested in details...
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5592
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:41 pm

Hello everyone. how are you?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:46 pm

St. JimmyB returns to a dead Spam Thread. I have to say, I'm glad to see you back, because you're probably one of the last members alive.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5592
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:47 pm

Matt L wrote:
St. JimmyB returns to a dead Spam Thread. I have to say, I'm glad to see you back, because you're probably one of the last members alive.
Say what?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:47 pm

JimmyB wrote:
Matt L wrote:
St. JimmyB returns to a dead Spam Thread. I have to say, I'm glad to see you back, because you're probably one of the last members alive.
Say what?

All the veteran members have quit. No one's around anymore. Even Shannon refuses to post, although she does check out the forum more or less each day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 100% live [Spam] , fullz, bank login, dumps for sell
» Human Verification Request To Avoid Spam
» The Official Spam Thread
» Story Spam: "Bernie Potter's Half-Ass Print" on MMSA
» Spam I am.... Not

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: