A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1167
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 29
Location : England ,Wigan

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:41 pm

bringiton_ty wrote:
DeathoftheCool wrote:
does anyone else think we did it when we were young is objectively gaslight's best song?
just the way it's recorded is so amazing
iT is probably my favouriteif i had to choose and in my top 5 for def! but i have my own sentimental reasoning for that. Defiantely underated and a fantastic song

Yes I love that song, probably because I have overplayed a lot of the others that I play guitar along to. This one is still fresh-ish.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:30 pm

thomas94 wrote:
Matt L wrote:
I had a dream where this pretty girl I knew had drills for hands

Awesome nightmare Wink . Did she kill you?

I said dream, not nightmare Wink
Back to top Go down
Jables
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
avatar

Posts : 88
Join date : 2012-07-16
Age : 22
Location : Pontyclun, South Wales

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:49 pm

Matt L wrote:
thomas94 wrote:
Matt L wrote:
I had a dream where this pretty girl I knew had drills for hands

Awesome nightmare Wink . Did she kill you?

I said dream, not nightmare Wink
Did she try to toss you off?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:38 pm

Jables wrote:
Matt L wrote:
thomas94 wrote:
Matt L wrote:
I had a dream where this pretty girl I knew had drills for hands

Awesome nightmare Wink . Did she kill you?

I said dream, not nightmare Wink
Did she try to toss you off?

She had drills for hands
Back to top Go down
Jables
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
avatar

Posts : 88
Join date : 2012-07-16
Age : 22
Location : Pontyclun, South Wales

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:47 pm

Matt L wrote:
Jables wrote:
Matt L wrote:
thomas94 wrote:
Matt L wrote:
I had a dream where this pretty girl I knew had drills for hands

Awesome nightmare Wink . Did she kill you?

I said dream, not nightmare Wink
Did she try to toss you off?

She had drills for hands
I appreciate the situation, but an answer has not been given.
Drills for hands does not stop horny dream behaviour, however unfortunate the consequences.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:32 pm

Jables wrote:
Matt L wrote:
Jables wrote:
Matt L wrote:
thomas94 wrote:
Matt L wrote:
I had a dream where this pretty girl I knew had drills for hands

Awesome nightmare Wink . Did she kill you?

I said dream, not nightmare Wink
Did she try to toss you off?

She had drills for hands
I appreciate the situation, but an answer has not been given.
Drills for hands does not stop horny dream behaviour, however unfortunate the consequences.

Of course not. I was trapped under some rocks.
Back to top Go down
Jables
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
avatar

Posts : 88
Join date : 2012-07-16
Age : 22
Location : Pontyclun, South Wales

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:49 pm

Matt L wrote:
Jables wrote:
Matt L wrote:
Jables wrote:
Matt L wrote:
thomas94 wrote:
Matt L wrote:
I had a dream where this pretty girl I knew had drills for hands

Awesome nightmare Wink . Did she kill you?

I said dream, not nightmare Wink
Did she try to toss you off?

She had drills for hands
I appreciate the situation, but an answer has not been given.
Drills for hands does not stop horny dream behaviour, however unfortunate the consequences.

Of course not. I was trapped under some rocks.
Ah but of course, how was I not aware of this blindingly obvious fact? Razz haha
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 923
Join date : 2012-07-09
Location : Montreal, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:00 pm

I miss Klown....
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:13 pm

Where's Klown?
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 27
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:43 pm

He was most likely intimidated by the bro-nation judging from his last appearance on here. I am betting most spam people are held up on some other secret forum on the internet now. It is probably called, "The Gaslight Anthem's Politically Correct Fancy Forum"
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:55 pm

Aw well, I see he's deleted me on Facebook and likely a few other DSSers. That's unfortunate, I thought he was my friend :\
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 27
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:56 pm

Sometimes Matt......people who seemed like they were friends were never really your friends. This thread seemed to have fallen through some sort of vortex or something and it will never return to how it was. I guess in a way.........we won.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:36 pm

W-we?
Back to top Go down
Jables
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
avatar

Posts : 88
Join date : 2012-07-16
Age : 22
Location : Pontyclun, South Wales

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:49 pm

So what exactly was the old spam thread like? Was there banter and tomfoolery galore?
Back to top Go down
Paddy
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 647
Join date : 2012-08-05
Age : 28
Location : Nashville, TN

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:11 pm

Oh there was. Galore. By the truckfulls
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 27
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:29 am

Matt L wrote:
W-we?

Yes Matt. Don't act like you didn't play a part in this. You were the main screw in the entire operation.....whether you like it or not.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 27
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:30 am

Paddy wrote:
Oh there was. Galore. By the truckfulls

Haha.......you got that right bro. Well, after over 120 ounces of Shiner Bock I am feeling pretty good!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 669
Join date : 2009-04-05
Age : 23
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:12 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
He was most likely intimidated by the bro-nation judging from his last appearance on here. I am betting most spam people are held up on some other secret forum on the internet now. It is probably called, "The Gaslight Anthem's Politically Correct Fancy Forum"

At least you're still here. What about Shannon? She hasn't posted in Spam for a week or so, which is nearly unbelievable for sb. like her. I mean, normally you can expect at least 30 of her posts a day..is she dead?
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 27
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:21 am

Haha, no idea where she went. She might be at that secret forum.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6681
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:36 am

Spam had its definite heydays last winter.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 27
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:54 am

This place use to be jam packed with people.....now it's a ghost town.
Back to top Go down
Paddy
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 647
Join date : 2012-08-05
Age : 28
Location : Nashville, TN

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:33 pm

Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:37 pm

thomas94 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
He was most likely intimidated by the bro-nation judging from his last appearance on here. I am betting most spam people are held up on some other secret forum on the internet now. It is probably called, "The Gaslight Anthem's Politically Correct Fancy Forum"

At least you're still here. What about Shannon? She hasn't posted in Spam for a week or so, which is nearly unbelievable for sb. like her. I mean, normally you can expect at least 30 of her posts a day..is she dead?

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Haha, no idea where she went. She might be at that secret forum.

I'm alive!

What secret forum are you talking about, Chris? scratch
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 27
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:02 pm

I thought a majority of you went and made some secret forum leaving all the people you hate behind!!! Or that is my conspiracy. bum bum buuuuuum!
Back to top Go down
Paddy
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 647
Join date : 2012-08-05
Age : 28
Location : Nashville, TN

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:11 pm

Shannon just doesn't love us anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 100% live [Spam] , fullz, bank login, dumps for sell
» Human Verification Request To Avoid Spam
» The Official Spam Thread
» Story Spam: "Bernie Potter's Half-Ass Print" on MMSA
» Spam I am.... Not

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: