A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 2994
Join date : 2012-04-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:58 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Try Me wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Try Me wrote:
Imagine if Shannon and one of other DSS lovely ladies were talkin' about some home decor or somethin'. Imagine how much shit we'd get if we ask them to not talk about it anymore...lol.

Hey hey hey mister that's sexist to assume we would want to talk about that and not football because we're girls!

I happen to like baseball. That's a sport.

I was saying, you guys threw a attention fit because we were talking about some things you didn't like. Turns out, you can have your own conversations at the same time. Think of SPAM as a bar. You don't have to talk to everyone in the room. If some people want to talk about sports, let them talk about sports. If you want to talk about Brian's hair, then hit shannon up. That's all I was sayin'...

I really hope you're being sarcastic, Shawn, because we weren't trying to make you stop talking about football. We were just giving you guys a hard time! Jeez!

But if anyone wants to talk about Brian's hair... Razz

Haha, Brian has great hair. Do you think if we had a 20 page conversation about it that he'd be creeped out?

_________________
Shelby

Shows I've been to (if anyone actually cares)::
 
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:58 pm

Whoa, are you actually being serious here, Shawn? I am so NOT a drill sargeant!
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 2994
Join date : 2012-04-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:59 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Whoa, are you actually being serious here, Shawn? I am so NOT a drill sargeant!

I think he's kidding. If he's not he deserves one of these Frying Pan

_________________
Shelby

Shows I've been to (if anyone actually cares)::
 
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:00 am

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Try Me wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Try Me wrote:
Imagine if Shannon and one of other DSS lovely ladies were talkin' about some home decor or somethin'. Imagine how much shit we'd get if we ask them to not talk about it anymore...lol.

Hey hey hey mister that's sexist to assume we would want to talk about that and not football because we're girls!

I happen to like baseball. That's a sport.

I was saying, you guys threw a attention fit because we were talking about some things you didn't like. Turns out, you can have your own conversations at the same time. Think of SPAM as a bar. You don't have to talk to everyone in the room. If some people want to talk about sports, let them talk about sports. If you want to talk about Brian's hair, then hit shannon up. That's all I was sayin'...

I really hope you're being sarcastic, Shawn, because we weren't trying to make you stop talking about football. We were just giving you guys a hard time! Jeez!

But if anyone wants to talk about Brian's hair... Razz

Haha, Brian has great hair. Do you think if we had a 20 page conversation about it that he'd be creeped out?

Haha, probably, but I could still do it! I think he should have kept growing it out. I was in the very small minority who felt this way, but I thought it looked good a little longer. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:00 am

I didn't split, Shannon... I'm merely watching.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:00 am

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Whoa, are you actually being serious here, Shawn? I am so NOT a drill sargeant!

I think he's kidding. If he's not he deserves one of these Frying Pan

He better be! And thanks, Shelby! Hug
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 923
Join date : 2012-07-09
Location : Montreal, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:01 am

I just know you're not joking....lol. That's all. When you say those things it's a "what a bunch of children...ahhh " :rollmyeyes: kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:01 am

Matt L wrote:
I didn't split, Shannon... I'm merely watching.

Why are you stalking us, Matt? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:02 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Matt L wrote:
I didn't split, Shannon... I'm merely watching.

Why are you stalking us, Matt? Suspect

Stalking? No...

Hunting is a better word.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 27
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:02 am

Anyone down to fuck? No? ok, ill be back.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:04 am

Try Me wrote:
I just know you're not joking....lol. That's all. When you say those things it's a "what a bunch of children...ahhh " :rollmyeyes: kind of thing.

I am too joking! I spend my days raising kids. Do you think I need to come here and be a surrogate parent to you guys? I don't! And I can be a very goofy person. You just don't know me.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 2994
Join date : 2012-04-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:05 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Try Me wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Try Me wrote:
Imagine if Shannon and one of other DSS lovely ladies were talkin' about some home decor or somethin'. Imagine how much shit we'd get if we ask them to not talk about it anymore...lol.

Hey hey hey mister that's sexist to assume we would want to talk about that and not football because we're girls!

I happen to like baseball. That's a sport.

I was saying, you guys threw a attention fit because we were talking about some things you didn't like. Turns out, you can have your own conversations at the same time. Think of SPAM as a bar. You don't have to talk to everyone in the room. If some people want to talk about sports, let them talk about sports. If you want to talk about Brian's hair, then hit shannon up. That's all I was sayin'...

I really hope you're being sarcastic, Shawn, because we weren't trying to make you stop talking about football. We were just giving you guys a hard time! Jeez!

But if anyone wants to talk about Brian's hair... Razz

Haha, Brian has great hair. Do you think if we had a 20 page conversation about it that he'd be creeped out?

Haha, probably, but I could still do it! I think he should have kept growing it out. I was in the very small minority who felt this way, but I thought it looked good a little longer. Very Happy

I loved the semi long look he had during the revival tour. that was the best.

I'm running away to the store but i'll be back later! wave

_________________
Shelby

Shows I've been to (if anyone actually cares)::
 
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:06 am

Matt L wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Matt L wrote:
I didn't split, Shannon... I'm merely watching.

Why are you stalking us, Matt? Suspect

Stalking? No...

Hunting is a better word.

Operator: "911 do you have an emergency?"

Shannon: "Yes. A boy from NJ is hunting me on the Internet."

Operator: "Exactly what drugs have you been taking tonight Miss?"

Shannon: "None! He really is! I have written proof!"

*dial tone*
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 923
Join date : 2012-07-09
Location : Montreal, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:07 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Try Me wrote:
I just know you're not joking....lol. That's all. When you say those things it's a "what a bunch of children...ahhh " :rollmyeyes: kind of thing.

I am too joking! I spend my days raising kids. Do you think I need to come here and be a surrogate parent to you guys? I don't! And I can be a very goofy person. You just don't know me.

"I spend my days raising kids Shawn. You really think I want to raise a litter of 20 something kids on my time off ? No....G-rowww up, or shut up." That's all I just read there Shannon.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:07 am

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Try Me wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Try Me wrote:
Imagine if Shannon and one of other DSS lovely ladies were talkin' about some home decor or somethin'. Imagine how much shit we'd get if we ask them to not talk about it anymore...lol.

Hey hey hey mister that's sexist to assume we would want to talk about that and not football because we're girls!

I happen to like baseball. That's a sport.

I was saying, you guys threw a attention fit because we were talking about some things you didn't like. Turns out, you can have your own conversations at the same time. Think of SPAM as a bar. You don't have to talk to everyone in the room. If some people want to talk about sports, let them talk about sports. If you want to talk about Brian's hair, then hit shannon up. That's all I was sayin'...

I really hope you're being sarcastic, Shawn, because we weren't trying to make you stop talking about football. We were just giving you guys a hard time! Jeez!

But if anyone wants to talk about Brian's hair... Razz

Haha, Brian has great hair. Do you think if we had a 20 page conversation about it that he'd be creeped out?

Haha, probably, but I could still do it! I think he should have kept growing it out. I was in the very small minority who felt this way, but I thought it looked good a little longer. Very Happy

I loved the semi long look he had during the revival tour. that was the best.

I'm running away to the store but i'll be back later! wave

It was, wasn't it? Sigh... Smile

Talk to you later! wave
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:08 am

Try Me wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Try Me wrote:
I just know you're not joking....lol. That's all. When you say those things it's a "what a bunch of children...ahhh " :rollmyeyes: kind of thing.

I am too joking! I spend my days raising kids. Do you think I need to come here and be a surrogate parent to you guys? I don't! And I can be a very goofy person. You just don't know me.

"I spend my days raising kids Shawn. You really think I want to raise a litter of 20 something kids on my time off ? No....G-rowww up, or shut up." That's all I just read there Shannon.

Do you have mommy issues, Shawn? Is that what's really going on?

Razz


Last edited by IrishNameAndAnInjury on Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 27
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:10 am

I need to get some action soon. I have been so horny these last few weeks.

FACT
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 923
Join date : 2012-07-09
Location : Montreal, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:11 am

Hahah wouldn't that be mad awkard if I did though ...? Woulda been a classic "foot in mouth" comment on your part. Nah, I just enjoy acting a fool. I'll probably always have atleast a bit of immature humor in me. Now I'm just rambling, but it bothers me how society tells us, we're supposed to become lame when we become adults. As long as you handle your business/new responsiblity, it shouldn't matter at allll. I will continue to clown...Smile
Back to top Go down
Paddy
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 647
Join date : 2012-08-05
Age : 27
Location : Nashville, TN

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:12 am

I'm going to drink a beer, watch Home Movies, and pass out to wake up early.

Shannon, quit bossing people please.









I KID.
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 923
Join date : 2012-07-09
Location : Montreal, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:13 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
I need to get some action soon. I have been so horny these last few weeks.

FACT

My door is always open. FACT.
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 923
Join date : 2012-07-09
Location : Montreal, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:14 am

Paddy wrote:
I'm going to drink a beer, watch Home Movies, and pass out to wake up early.

Shannon, quit bossing people please.

This guy knows. Thanks for the assist Patrick.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 27
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:15 am

Try Me wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
I need to get some action soon. I have been so horny these last few weeks.

FACT

My door is always open. FACT.

Already there. Open up big boy!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:16 am

Try Me wrote:
Hahah wouldn't that be mad awkard if I did though ...? Woulda been a classic "foot in mouth" comment on your part. Nah, I just enjoy acting a fool. I'll probably always have atleast a bit of immature humor in me. Now I'm just rambling, but it bothers me how society tells us, we're supposed to become lame when we become adults. As long as you handle your business/new responsiblity, it shouldn't matter at allll. I will continue to clown...Smile

Oh, it wouldn't have been a foot in mouth comment at all. I was all ready to fire back! You wouldn't have known what hit you.

Just because you're an adult doesn't mean you have to be lame. I have a very stressful, important job, but I have a ton of fun with it. I am the silliest person in those kids' lives. And I never try to ruin anybody's fun. I'm just really sarcastic and I joke around with you guys. You give me a hard time, I give it back. That's kinda how it works. Wink
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:18 am

Paddy wrote:
I'm going to drink a beer, watch Home Movies, and pass out to wake up early.

Shannon, quit bossing people please.









I KID.

As the Queen of Spam, I can boss around whoever I please! queen
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 923
Join date : 2012-07-09
Location : Montreal, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:21 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Try Me wrote:
Hahah wouldn't that be mad awkard if I did though ...? Woulda been a classic "foot in mouth" comment on your part. Nah, I just enjoy acting a fool. I'll probably always have atleast a bit of immature humor in me. Now I'm just rambling, but it bothers me how society tells us, we're supposed to become lame when we become adults. As long as you handle your business/new responsiblity, it shouldn't matter at allll. I will continue to clown...Smile

Oh, it wouldn't have been a foot in mouth comment at all. I was all ready to fire back! You wouldn't have known what hit you.

Just because you're an adult doesn't mean you have to be lame. I have a very stressful, important job, but I have a ton of fun with it. I am the silliest person in those kids' lives. And I never try to ruin anybody's fun. I'm just really sarcastic and I joke around with you guys. You give me a hard time, I give it back. That's kinda how it works. Wink

Ya, you told me you were sarcastic before, and I forgot..lol. I think it's a combination of you being a nanny, and my own paranoia. That combination makes me take your "sarcasm" serious. Whenever I have the thought, "ya she's just fuckin' around like we are", I think..."nah she's a nanny, she thinks we're children". I apologize. With that bein' said though......I STILL think you thought Shelby was being serious about being irratated with our immature behavior, so you jumped in to agree with her. That's how it looked to me...:shouldershrug:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 100% live [Spam] , fullz, bank login, dumps for sell
» Human Verification Request To Avoid Spam
» The Official Spam Thread
» Story Spam: "Bernie Potter's Half-Ass Print" on MMSA
» Spam I am.... Not

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: