A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FelixMA
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2011-10-01
Age : 24
Location : Middlesbrough

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one?   Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:51 pm

markbarlow wrote:
I finally got a few of mine framed and hung. They look great:





SO AWESOME Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
markbarlow
Wooderson
Wooderson
avatar

Posts : 406
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 30
Location : Preston, UK

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one?   Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:49 pm

FelixMA wrote:
SO AWESOME Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Haha, thanks mate.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 1772
Join date : 2010-08-24
Location : London, UK / Vienna, Austria

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one?   Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:35 am

I moved offices and with a bit more wallspace I could even put 2 more posters on the wall. Looks a bit like my private El Jefe / TGA / THC exhibition Wink

http://instagr.am/p/QT1ooiwnIk/

_________________
Manuela
twitter / instagram / youtube / last.fm

Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.
Soren Kierkegaard
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
Shrewsbury_Stars
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1497
Join date : 2010-05-06
Location : Back In The Swamps of Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one?   Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:07 am

enola wrote:
I moved offices and with a bit more wallspace I could even put 2 more posters on the wall. Looks a bit like my private El Jefe / TGA / THC exhibition Wink

http://instagr.am/p/QT1ooiwnIk/

That's so cool. Which district is your office in?
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 1772
Join date : 2010-08-24
Location : London, UK / Vienna, Austria

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one?   Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:24 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
enola wrote:
I moved offices and with a bit more wallspace I could even put 2 more posters on the wall. Looks a bit like my private El Jefe / TGA / THC exhibition Wink

http://instagr.am/p/QT1ooiwnIk/

That's so cool. Which district is your office in?

district? In Vienna Wink

_________________
Manuela
twitter / instagram / youtube / last.fm

Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.
Soren Kierkegaard
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
Shrewsbury_Stars
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1497
Join date : 2010-05-06
Location : Back In The Swamps of Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one?   Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:19 pm

enola wrote:
Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
enola wrote:
I moved offices and with a bit more wallspace I could even put 2 more posters on the wall. Looks a bit like my private El Jefe / TGA / THC exhibition Wink

http://instagr.am/p/QT1ooiwnIk/

That's so cool. Which district is your office in?

district? In Vienna Wink

Right. Aren't there like 23 districts in the city? I was curious which one. Vienna is one of my favorite cities, which is why I asked.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 1772
Join date : 2010-08-24
Location : London, UK / Vienna, Austria

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one?   Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:55 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
enola wrote:
Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
enola wrote:
I moved offices and with a bit more wallspace I could even put 2 more posters on the wall. Looks a bit like my private El Jefe / TGA / THC exhibition Wink

http://instagr.am/p/QT1ooiwnIk/

That's so cool. Which district is your office in?

district? In Vienna Wink

Right. Aren't there like 23 districts in the city? I was curious which one. Vienna is one of my favorite cities, which is why I asked.

Ah, ok ... didn't get you first because it's not usual that someone who is not Austrian knows how many districts Vienna has. But to answer your question, I work in the 3rd which is pretty much in the centre. Our office is only 5 mins away from the Arena, which is by far the best venue here Smile

_________________
Manuela
twitter / instagram / youtube / last.fm

Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.
Soren Kierkegaard
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
Shrewsbury_Stars
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1497
Join date : 2010-05-06
Location : Back In The Swamps of Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one?   Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:01 pm

enola wrote:
Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
enola wrote:
Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
enola wrote:
I moved offices and with a bit more wallspace I could even put 2 more posters on the wall. Looks a bit like my private El Jefe / TGA / THC exhibition Wink

http://instagr.am/p/QT1ooiwnIk/

That's so cool. Which district is your office in?

district? In Vienna Wink

Right. Aren't there like 23 districts in the city? I was curious which one. Vienna is one of my favorite cities, which is why I asked.

Ah, ok ... didn't get you first because it's not usual that someone who is not Austrian knows how many districts Vienna has. But to answer your question, I work in the 3rd which is pretty much in the centre. Our office is only 5 mins away from the Arena, which is by far the best venue here Smile

That is a great neighborhood. My former company's Vienna office was at Schwarzenbergplatz 6. Of all the amazing things about Vienna, I think I miss kasekrainers the most Very Happy . There's a few Austrian restuarants here in NYC that sell them but they're nowhere near good as the ones you get on the street in Vienna. OK, I'm done turning this into a Vienna-appreciation thread. Go Gaslight.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3223
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one?   Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:24 pm

if anyone is looking for this great poster from 2010, a few more have just been found by the artist and gone on sale today

http://clintonreno.com/shop/posters/192/The+Gaslight+Anthem



_________________
Alexander
www.gaslightanthem.org    |    www.twitter.com/TGArecord
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
El Jefe
A Contender
A Contender


Posts : 164
Join date : 2010-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one?   Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:17 pm

Clint is rad.


Last edited by El Jefe on Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.eljefedesign.com
CapedAvenger
Wooderson
Wooderson
avatar

Posts : 302
Join date : 2012-06-18
Age : 34
Location : Leeds, UK

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one?   Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:40 am

markbarlow wrote:
Good call on the red frame. You've inspired me to get the Mae one in a red frame when i finally get my hands on the grey one.
Back to top Go down
El Jefe
A Contender
A Contender


Posts : 164
Join date : 2010-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one?   Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:58 pm

If anyone is interested - now until this Tuesday at 11:59 PM all posters are 25% off when you use the promo code BLACK25 at check out. www.eljefedesign.bigcartel.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.eljefedesign.com
CapedAvenger
Wooderson
Wooderson
avatar

Posts : 302
Join date : 2012-06-18
Age : 34
Location : Leeds, UK

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one?   Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:18 am

El Jefe wrote:
If anyone is interested - now until this Tuesday at 11:59 PM all posters are 25% off when you use the promo code BLACK25 at check out. www.eljefedesign.bigcartel.com
Haha, if only i'd waited 24 hours before ordering! Laughing

Oh, scratch that, it's sold out! It was worth paying full price to get hold of it.
Back to top Go down
CapedAvenger
Wooderson
Wooderson
avatar

Posts : 302
Join date : 2012-06-18
Age : 34
Location : Leeds, UK

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one?   Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:22 am

markbarlow wrote:
I finally got a few of mine framed and hung. They look great:
Out of interest, where did you get your frames from?
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3223
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one?   Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:25 am

El Jefe wrote:
Clint is rad.

sure is; very distinct style

incidentally, back in 2010 four copies of this poster were signed by the whole band and sold for charity

_________________
Alexander
www.gaslightanthem.org    |    www.twitter.com/TGArecord
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3223
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one?   Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:42 pm

two much sought after El Jefe posters currently up on ebay (not mine)


US Fall Tour 2009

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gaslight-Anthem-Print-Poster-Brian-Fallon-Horrible-Crowes-Dave-Hause-Loved-Ones-/221174610056?


Wellmont Theatre 2009

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gaslight-Anthem-Print-Poster-Brian-Fallon-Horrible-Crowes-Dave-Hause-Loved-Ones-/221174611591?



_________________
Alexander
www.gaslightanthem.org    |    www.twitter.com/TGArecord
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3223
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one?   Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:52 am

and another

Brian Fallon & Dave Hause, Black Cat 2010

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brian-Fallon-Print-Poster-Gaslight-Anthem-Horrible-Crowes-Dave-Hause-Loved-Ones-/221174608310

_________________
Alexander
www.gaslightanthem.org    |    www.twitter.com/TGArecord
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
GASLIGHT1986
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning


Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one?   Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:17 am

Anyone have any posters they are selling?
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
rumham
Wooderson
Wooderson


Posts : 345
Join date : 2011-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one?   Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:51 pm

Here's one I'm selling if anyone is interested.

The poster is autographed by the band.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/El-Jefe-Band-Autographed-Gaslight-Anthem-Boston-Poster-/161403325951?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2594634dff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one?   

Back to top Go down
 
Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Sara Morales Hernández
» Maureen the Psyhic.......
» EC receives UK application for 5p off islanders' fuel
» U.N. has declared Famine in Somalia
» Frank Carson..."It's the way I tell em" dies.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Gaslight Anthem :: Vinyl, CDs & Trading-
Jump to: