A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Paddy
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 647
Join date : 2012-08-05
Age : 28
Location : Nashville, TN

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:39 pm

SubconsciousRitual wrote:
Paddy wrote:
Looking at myself, I guess my age has kind of caught up with me at this point. Which is a good thing, I guess.
It's nice to look your age, at your age.

Says the 34 but looks 20 year old!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:39 pm

SubconsciousRitual wrote:
People change a lot in 5 years!

Shannon, you should rock your license photo. It's all about attitude.

Haha, I told my sister that I'm going to scowl and basically look completely pissed off in my DL photo. Make it look like a mugshot. Razz
Back to top Go down
SubconsciousRitual
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 607
Join date : 2012-07-24
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:40 pm

LOL It's going to be great when I turn 40 and only look 26 Smile
Back to top Go down
SubconsciousRitual
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 607
Join date : 2012-07-24
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:41 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Haha, I told my sister that I'm going to scowl and basically look completely pissed off in my DL photo. Make it look like a mugshot. Razz
I want to see this!
Back to top Go down
Paddy
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 647
Join date : 2012-08-05
Age : 28
Location : Nashville, TN

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:41 pm

If I marry someone that looks 26 at 40, I'll be happy.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:41 pm

Paddy wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Paddy wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Paddy wrote:
I'm willing to bet you look SOMEWHAT different between 19 and 29 Razz

Haha, not much! I still get mistaken for a college student all the time. I love the people who make that mistake. Razz The last time I was at the liquor store the girl behind the counter said her last three customers had fake IDs and if mine was fake too, she was going to be really mad. She was shocked when she scanned my license and saw that I am a year older than her. That made my day! Very Happy

Definitely a pix or lying situation right here =P Hehe

NO! I don't do pictures. I HATE having my picture taken. The only photos I have posted here are childhood pictures and an old photo from high school that I actually like, and I really don't look a whole lot different than I did then. I guess I'm pretty lucky in that respect. And I'm not lying, haha! Razz

Paddy wrote:
SubconsciousRitual wrote:
Paddy wrote:
I've watched Sideways once or twice
Possibly my least favorite movie No Maybe because I don't like wine?

Is it really only about wine? I've only seen the previesw



I get carded all the time. Even at the places I go to every other day. Though it's state law here so technically they must. I guess they're scared one day I'll be narc?

You're only 23! It's normal for you to get carded. Have you posted a picture here?


Haha but I was passing for 21 at 16. No I haven't though. =P I'm not a big picture person. I'm still shocked I have some on Facebook.

Yea! Another person who doesn't like posting photos! High Five There are so few of us! You should post a pic sometime though. Smile
Back to top Go down
SubconsciousRitual
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 607
Join date : 2012-07-24
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:42 pm

Paddy wrote:
If I marry someone that looks 26 at 40, I'll be happy.
Just be sure not to marry her because of that Wink
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:42 pm

SubconsciousRitual wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Haha, I told my sister that I'm going to scowl and basically look completely pissed off in my DL photo. Make it look like a mugshot. Razz
I want to see this!

Haha, I'll probably chicken out and end up giving the camera some cheesy smile instead. Yuck. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
SubconsciousRitual
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 607
Join date : 2012-07-24
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:46 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Haha, I'll probably chicken out and end up giving the camera some cheesy smile instead. Yuck. Embarassed
They try to make you look bad in photos by being mean and keeping you there all day. You just gotta keep your cool, and remember that you will probably have this photo for 10 years. Make it one you like!
Back to top Go down
Paddy
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 647
Join date : 2012-08-05
Age : 28
Location : Nashville, TN

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:49 pm

I had to take a picture. My most recent one I had no hair on half my head. Sad
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:50 pm

SubconsciousRitual wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Haha, I'll probably chicken out and end up giving the camera some cheesy smile instead. Yuck. Embarassed
They try to make you look bad in photos by being mean and keeping you there all day. You just gotta keep your cool, and remember that you will probably have this photo for 10 years. Make it one you like!

THE PRESSURE! Shocked

I can see it now. I will be there for hours. The air conditioning will be broken, so everyone will be a sweaty mess. The heat and humidity will make my hair frizz out and I will resemble Bozo the Clown within minutes. The smell of tons of people in a hot, stuffy DMV office (because of the A/C that will of course be broken) will make me feel nauseous, leaving me with a slightly green complexion. And then to top it off, I will sneeze just as the photo is being taken, leaving my face looking contorted and gross. This is going to happen. I have just seen the future. #DramaQueen
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:51 pm

Paddy wrote:
I had to take a picture. My most recent one I had no hair on half my head. Sad

Was this by choice...?
Back to top Go down
SubconsciousRitual
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 607
Join date : 2012-07-24
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:54 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
I can see it now. I will be there for hours. The air conditioning will be broken, so everyone will be a sweaty mess. The heat and humidity will make my hair frizz out and I will resemble Bozo the Clown within minutes. The smell of tons of people in a hot, stuffy DMV office (because of the A/C that will of course be broken) will make me feel nauseous, leaving me with a slightly green complexion. And then to top it off, I will sneeze just as the photo is being taken, leaving my face looking contorted and gross. This is going to happen. I have just seen the future. #DramaQueen
I HAVE to see this picture! Very Happy
But really, whatever will happen won't be half as bad as this. Just try not to sneeze Wink
Back to top Go down
SubconsciousRitual
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 607
Join date : 2012-07-24
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:55 pm

Paddy wrote:
I had to take a picture. My most recent one I had no hair on half my head. Sad
Also want to see this picture.
Back to top Go down
Paddy
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 647
Join date : 2012-08-05
Age : 28
Location : Nashville, TN

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:56 pm

http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/3452/blarghp.jpg

I DONT KNOW WHY IT WONT ROTATE. I think I can't use computers or something. My phone was perpendicular. I'm blaming wine. This picture can live and die in this thread.

I need a haircut something fierce. I had a mohawk. I now can't be bothered to keep up with it.

also bringin' back the handlebar stache. slow and steady.


Last edited by Paddy on Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:57 pm

SubconsciousRitual wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
I can see it now. I will be there for hours. The air conditioning will be broken, so everyone will be a sweaty mess. The heat and humidity will make my hair frizz out and I will resemble Bozo the Clown within minutes. The smell of tons of people in a hot, stuffy DMV office (because of the A/C that will of course be broken) will make me feel nauseous, leaving me with a slightly green complexion. And then to top it off, I will sneeze just as the photo is being taken, leaving my face looking contorted and gross. This is going to happen. I have just seen the future. #DramaQueen
I HAVE to see this picture! Very Happy
But really, whatever will happen won't be half as bad as this. Just try not to sneeze Wink

lol! It better not be that bad! I would cry. And bribe the DMV person to let me take another picture. My sister told me that the camera is positioned really low, so tall people get shot from a weird angle. I'm 5'11", so that freaked me out a little!
Back to top Go down
SubconsciousRitual
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 607
Join date : 2012-07-24
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:58 pm

I have always wanted to get a mohawk, but I will never get one Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:59 pm

Be right back.
Back to top Go down
Paddy
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 647
Join date : 2012-08-05
Age : 28
Location : Nashville, TN

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:00 pm

If I don't cut it off I may just dread it eventually.
Back to top Go down
SubconsciousRitual
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 607
Join date : 2012-07-24
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:01 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
lol! It better not be that bad! I would cry. And bribe the DMV person to let me take another picture. My sister told me that the camera is positioned really low, so tall people get shot from a weird angle. I'm 5'11", so that freaked me out a little!
I think they let you retake it if you don't like the photo. I never retake mine, because I don't want the DMV person to think I'm really vain. I don't know why I care what the DMV person thinks of me! But definitely retake it if you don't like it Smile
Back to top Go down
SubconsciousRitual
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 607
Join date : 2012-07-24
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm

Paddy wrote:
If I don't cut it off I may just dread it eventually.
That would be an interesting look with those glasses!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm

SubconsciousRitual wrote:
I have always wanted to get a mohawk, but I will never get one Crying or Very sad

I had a red mohawk the summer before I went into 6th grade. True story. It was ridiculous.

Also, hi everyone!! wave
Back to top Go down
SubconsciousRitual
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 607
Join date : 2012-07-24
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:03 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
I had a red mohawk the summer before I went into 6th grade. True story. It was ridiculous.
JEALOUS. You are my hero. Hello.
Back to top Go down
Paddy
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 647
Join date : 2012-08-05
Age : 28
Location : Nashville, TN

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:04 pm

Hai Pam Beasley.


I had purple and blue liberty spikes when I was 15. I thought I was the coolest.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:06 pm

SubconsciousRitual wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
I had a red mohawk the summer before I went into 6th grade. True story. It was ridiculous.
JEALOUS. You are my hero. Hello.

Haha. I thought I was such a punk rocker. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 100% live [Spam] , fullz, bank login, dumps for sell
» Human Verification Request To Avoid Spam
» The Official Spam Thread
» Spam I am.... Not
» Dumps,[Spam],fullz,tracks,paypal,leads,smtp inboxAm A Seller of Ccv,[Spam],cc,Dumps,Logins,

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: