A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:20 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
HI SHANNON!!! How's vacation going?!?

GREAT! I'm getting stuff done, like cleaning my room and returning messages and stuff. I'm hoping to go shopping after the DMV tomorrow too. Yay! Very Happy How are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
HI SARAH! HI SHAWN! wave

Hello my internet fren. Drop some words of wisdom on me. I'm ready.....
Back to top Go down
SubconsciousRitual
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

Try Me wrote:
You're like the female member I'd take a internet bullet for cause you like Jay-z. Lemme know if anyone ever says some foul shit, and I'll be there with a IP address & a list of things that piss them off.
I wish I knew you in real life!
Back to top Go down
Paddy
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:21 pm

Paddy wrote:
Paddy wrote:
http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/3452/blarghp.jpg

I DONT KNOW WHY IT WONT ROTATE. I think I can't use computers or something. My phone was perpendicular. I'm blaming wine. This picture can live and die in this thread.

I need a haircut something fierce. I had a mohawk. I now can't be bothered to keep up with it.

also bringin' back the handlebar stache. slow and steady.

That's not a bad picture at all! You just need to smile. Smile And these threads never die. This one will lock very soon, but then your photo will be a part of spam history FOREVER. Twisted Evil

And I still think that tattoo is amazing. Cool

Mohawks are cool! I would never get one, but I like them on other people.

Hahah, probably my favorite tattoo, thanks. ;P Can't wait to get the rest of it finished, eventually.

I'm generally a pretty smiley bubbly person. I had to focus to much to work the phone.

Oh man my face is numb and my vision is hazy. <3 gonna be one of those nights. MARGARTITAS ALL AROUND.

What else do you want to do to the tattoo? If I wasn't such a baby who can't handle pain, I would get a tattoo. Something Gaslight related because I am clearly obsessed.

Haha, if your face is num and your vision is hazy, you must make some good margaritas. I WANT ONE! How much have you had to drink?

Lighthouse on the throat and octopus on the other side. ;P In case that post got skipped on ya, haha. The pain really isn't alll that bad. I mean, sure it hurts like a bithc, but if I can do it, I think anyone can. I'm honestly a huge wuss. I've been wanting to pierce my septum for years but can't man up for it.

I've just been having the bottle of wine and a few beers. Sad I really want a margarita right now though.
Back to top Go down
SubconsciousRitual
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:21 pm

I really want a tattoo, but I can't commit to things. I can't even commit to a mohawk, and hair grows back.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:23 pm

Try Me wrote:
HI SARAH! HI SHAWN! wave

Hello my internet fren. Drop some words of wisdom on me. I'm ready.....

Words of wisdom. Okay, let's see. Never hold a baby up in the air who has just eaten. They will spit up, and it will go in your mouth. This has happened to me. Three times. Apparently I'm a slow learner. Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:24 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:

GREAT! I'm getting stuff done, like cleaning my room and returning messages and stuff. I'm hoping to go shopping after the DMV tomorrow too. Yay! Very Happy How are you doing?

Glad it's going well! Can I come shopping with you???

I'm good! I've done a whole bunch of nothing today, but it was still nice! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Paddy
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:25 pm

SubconsciousRitual wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
DO IT TONIGHT.
BE RIGHT BACK.

I am TERRIFIED of octopus. Terrified.

I love octopod, and squid. Whales are probably my first favorite sea critter, but I can't think of a way to put a whale up there really. Unless I get onto my scalp or something too.
Back to top Go down
SubconsciousRitual
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:25 pm

Three times??? ew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:26 pm

Paddy wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
DO IT TONIGHT.
BE RIGHT BACK.

I love octopod, and squid. Whales are probably my first favorite sea critter, but I can't think of a way to put a whale up there really. Unless I get onto my scalp or something too.

Get one on your face. That'd be cool. Razz
Back to top Go down
Paddy
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:26 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Paddy wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
DO IT TONIGHT.
BE RIGHT BACK.

I don't know about all that. Sad
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:27 pm

Paddy wrote:
Paddy wrote:
Paddy wrote:

I DONT KNOW WHY IT WONT ROTATE. I think I can't use computers or something. My phone was perpendicular. I'm blaming wine. This picture can live and die in this thread.

I need a haircut something fierce. I had a mohawk. I now can't be bothered to keep up with it.

That's not a bad picture at all! You just need to smile. Smile And these threads never die. This one will lock very soon, but then your photo will be a part of spam history FOREVER. Twisted Evil

Hahah, probably my favorite tattoo, thanks. ;P Can't wait to get the rest of it finished, eventually.

I'm generally a pretty smiley bubbly person. I had to focus to much to work the phone.

Oh man my face is numb and my vision is hazy. <3 gonna be one of those nights. MARGARTITAS ALL AROUND.

What else do you want to do to the tattoo? If I wasn't such a baby who can't handle pain, I would get a tattoo. Something Gaslight related because I am clearly obsessed.

Haha, if your face is num and your vision is hazy, you must make some good margaritas. I WANT ONE! How much have you had to drink?

Lighthouse on the throat and octopus on the other side. ;P In case that post got skipped on ya, haha. The pain really isn't alll that bad. I mean, sure it hurts like a bithc, but if I can do it, I think anyone can. I'm honestly a huge wuss. I've been wanting to pierce my septum for years but can't man up for it.

I've just been having the bottle of wine and a few beers. Sad I really want a margarita right now though.

Is there a significance for the octopus? I like the lighthouse idea! Very cool! Seriously, I can't handle physical pain at all. I stub my toe and start seeing black spots and feeling like I'm going to pass out. I am very sensitive. Embarassed Maybe if I was drunk enough I wouldn't be bothered by it so much though, haha! Razz

I really want a margarita too. Maybe tomorrow. I'll make a pitcher and end up drinking most of it myself though. drunken
Back to top Go down
SubconsciousRitual
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:27 pm

Paddy wrote:
A friend of mine got a huge whale on his shoulder last year, it came out great. I am also terrified of squid.
The neck tattoo looks great, but it looks like it really would have hurt.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:28 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

I'm good! I've done a whole bunch of nothing today, but it was still nice! Very Happy

YES!!!!! Of course you can come shopping with me. That would be fun! We can laugh at all the hipster kids at the mall.

Yesterday was my bunch of nothing day. It was wonderful! I'm glad you had a good weekend. You have to go back to work tomorrow night, right?
Back to top Go down
Paddy
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:29 pm

Paddy wrote:
A friend of mine got a huge whale on his shoulder last year, it came out great. I am also terrified of squid.
The neck tattoo looks great, but it looks like it really would have hurt.

Probably the most painful 4 hours of my life to date. No doubt about that.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:30 pm

Three times??? ew.

Oh, I have a million gross stories. I started babysitting when I was 11 and have been an teacher's assistant, lead teacher, and/or nanny since I was 17. I have experienced every disgusting thing imaginable. I don't get grossed out by anything anymore.
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:31 pm

I got "hold my own" in old english goin' down the side of my left leg (from the knee down). I'd like to have somethin' on the inside of both biceps & outside of both wrists.
Back to top Go down

stepsandnumbers wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

YES!!!!! Of course you can come shopping with me. That would be fun! We can laugh at all the hipster kids at the mall.

Yesterday was my bunch of nothing day. It was wonderful! I'm glad you had a good weekend. You have to go back to work tomorrow night, right?

Hahahah, that would be such a blast! Afterwards we can go on a search for Musical Jim!

Yep, back to work tomorrow night! I don't wanna. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

Paddy wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Paddy wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
DO IT TONIGHT.
BE RIGHT BACK.

I don't know about all that. Sad

No No No
Back to top Go down
Paddy
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

Paddy wrote:
Paddy wrote:
Paddy wrote:

Is there a significance for the octopus? I like the lighthouse idea! Very cool! Seriously, I can't handle physical pain at all. I stub my toe and start seeing black spots and feeling like I'm going to pass out. I am very sensitive. Embarassed Maybe if I was drunk enough I wouldn't be bothered by it so much though, haha! Razz

I really want a margarita too. Maybe tomorrow. I'll make a pitcher and end up drinking most of it myself though. drunken

Not a huge significance. Mostly just going with a sea theme. My gramps was huge into stuff like that. Going to visit him up in Jersey always meant making ships in a bottle and trips to the piers and Sandy Hook.

Drinking and tattoos is no good! Haha. You'll start bleeding out reaaaally bad.
Back to top Go down
SubconsciousRitual
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:32 pm

Oh, I have a million gross stories. I started babysitting when I was 11 and have been an teacher's assistant, lead teacher, and/or nanny since I was 17. I have experienced every disgusting thing imaginable. I don't get grossed out by anything anymore.
This is why I could never have kids! No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:33 pm

This is why I could never have kids! No

Yeah, eeew!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

stepsandnumbers wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

Hahahah, that would be such a blast! Afterwards we can go on a search for Musical Jim!

Yep, back to work tomorrow night! I don't wanna. Crying or Very sad

MUSICAL JIM! I love you Where is this guy?!

What a bummer! Crying or Very sad Work is stupid. Maybe our Musical Jims are independently wealthy and neither of us will have to work. Razz
Back to top Go down
SubconsciousRitual
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

Try Me wrote:
I got "hold my own" in old english goin' down the side of my left leg (from the knee down). I'd like to have somethin' on the inside of both biceps & outside of both wrists.
Any reason why old English?
Back to top Go down
SubconsciousRitual
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:34 pm

Paddy wrote:
Not a huge significance. Mostly just going with a sea theme. My gramps was huge into stuff like that. Going to visit him up in Jersey always meant making ships in a bottle and trips to the piers and Sandy Hook.
This sounds totally fun.

Paddy wrote:
Drinking and tattoos is no good! Haha. You'll start bleeding out reaaaally bad.
This does not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down

Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next