A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:35 pm

As long as everybody can get along, be respectful, and have fun, Spam will always be great! Very Happy

Sincerely,
Queen of Spam (past, present, and future) queen

Razz
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1765
Join date : 2011-06-02
Age : 28
Location : Dublin

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:04 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
As long as everybody can get along, be respectful, and have fun, Spam will always be great! Very Happy

Sincerely,
Queen of Spam (past, present, and future) queen

Razz
shut up shannon.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:11 pm

Labhras wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
As long as everybody can get along, be respectful, and have fun, Spam will always be great! Very Happy

Sincerely,
Queen of Spam (past, present, and future) queen

Razz
shut up shannon.

You don't get to tell me to shut up, Laurence. Frying Pan
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:13 pm

why are people obsessed with august 15th.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:15 pm

plugga wrote:
why are people obsessed with august 15th.

I have no idea. What are they saying?
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:17 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
plugga wrote:
why are people obsessed with august 15th.

I have no idea. What are they saying?

Idk about the rest of the world but it's a day off here and everyone is inviting me to parties, including people I haven't talked to in years!!
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1765
Join date : 2011-06-02
Age : 28
Location : Dublin

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:22 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Labhras wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
As long as everybody can get along, be respectful, and have fun, Spam will always be great! Very Happy

Sincerely,
Queen of Spam (past, present, and future) queen

Razz
shut up shannon.

You don't get to tell me to shut up, Laurence. Frying Pan
Sad
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:32 pm

plugga wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
plugga wrote:
why are people obsessed with august 15th.

I have no idea. What are they saying?

Idk about the rest of the world but it's a day off here and everyone is inviting me to parties, including people I haven't talked to in years!!

Well that's pretty cool! People love you Ilaria. You have to just accept that.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:33 pm

Labhras wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Labhras wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
As long as everybody can get along, be respectful, and have fun, Spam will always be great! Very Happy

Sincerely,
Queen of Spam (past, present, and future) queen

Razz
shut up shannon.

You don't get to tell me to shut up, Laurence. Frying Pan
Sad

Hug

I'm going to go eat dinner. Behave yourself, Laurence! Wink
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:37 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
plugga wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
plugga wrote:
why are people obsessed with august 15th.

I have no idea. What are they saying?

Idk about the rest of the world but it's a day off here and everyone is inviting me to parties, including people I haven't talked to in years!!

Well that's pretty cool! People love you Ilaria. You have to just accept that.

ahahah except not everyone does Sad Razz
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5334
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:39 pm

plugga wrote:
ahahah except not everyone does Sad Razz

The people that don't are idiots.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:41 pm

Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
ahahah except not everyone does Sad Razz

The people that don't are idiots.

shut up you Hug
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:03 pm

plugga wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
plugga wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
plugga wrote:
why are people obsessed with august 15th.

I have no idea. What are they saying?

Idk about the rest of the world but it's a day off here and everyone is inviting me to parties, including people I haven't talked to in years!!

Well that's pretty cool! People love you Ilaria. You have to just accept that.

ahahah except not everyone does Sad Razz

But they should! They are just big dummies if they don't love you.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:06 pm

I am virtually handing you the cookies I just made

Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:08 pm

What kind of cookies? I will virtually accept the cookies because I need dessert! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:09 pm

plaaain buttr cookies, I had some dough left and I have friends coming over tomorrow for lunch!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:11 pm

Those sound delicious! I just ate a chocolate chip cookie. I might make a peanut butter cheesecake tomorrow. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:15 pm

oooh my god I love peanut butter.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:16 pm

So do I! Especially if it's paired with chocolate. That is the best combination ever! I love you
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:18 pm

I am forcing myself to avoid sweets but IT'S VERY DIFFICULT Mad
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5334
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:21 pm

plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
ahahah except not everyone does Sad Razz

The people that don't are idiots.

shut up you Hug

Hug
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:28 pm

plugga wrote:
I am forcing myself to avoid sweets but IT'S VERY DIFFICULT Mad

Ugh, that's torture! I have cut WAY back on desserts. I used to be terrible. I don't just have one sweet tooth, I have a mouth full of sweet teeth. Rolling Eyes I think we should have a cupcake emoticon.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:32 pm

It seems the more I try to avoid sweets, the more I run to them. Like yesterday. Two granola bars, then a small bag of M&Ms? *looks at self* Get real Sad
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:33 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
plugga wrote:
I am forcing myself to avoid sweets but IT'S VERY DIFFICULT Mad

Ugh, that's torture! I have cut WAY back on desserts. I used to be terrible. I don't just have one sweet tooth, I have a mouth full of sweet teeth. Rolling Eyes I think we should have a cupcake emoticon.

ahaha I don't even have a sweet tooth, I would be in much worse condition if I had to avoid pasta/potatoes all my life Razz
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1765
Join date : 2011-06-02
Age : 28
Location : Dublin

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:37 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
It seems the more I try to avoid sweets, the more I run to them. Like yesterday. Two granola bars, then a small bag of M&Ms? *looks at self* Get real Sad
granola bars aren't sweets. that's like calling nicotine gum cigarettes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 100% live [Spam] , fullz, bank login, dumps for sell
» Human Verification Request To Avoid Spam
» The Official Spam Thread
» Story Spam: "Bernie Potter's Half-Ass Print" on MMSA
» Spam I am.... Not

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: