A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:37 pm

Camus wrote:
steph wrote:
Camus wrote:

Wait... I think I get this one...

Razz it's a good thing you're pretty!

Is this a joke too? scratch Razz

silent ill PM you & explain it in very graphic hand gestures Wink
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:38 pm

steph wrote:
Camus wrote:
steph wrote:
Camus wrote:

Wait... I think I get this one...

Razz it's a good thing you're pretty!

Is this a joke too? scratch Razz

silent ill PM you & explain it in very graphic hand gestures Wink

I never liked learning the theory behind things, much preferred the hands-on approach.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:39 pm

Camus wrote:
steph wrote:
Camus wrote:
steph wrote:
Camus wrote:

Wait... I think I get this one...

Razz it's a good thing you're pretty!

Is this a joke too? scratch Razz

silent ill PM you & explain it in very graphic hand gestures Wink

I never liked learning the theory behind things, much preferred the hands-on approach.

well just wait until we get to sex ed, then! YOWZA
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:43 pm

steph wrote:
Camus wrote:
steph wrote:
Camus wrote:
steph wrote:
Camus wrote:

Wait... I think I get this one...

Razz it's a good thing you're pretty!

Is this a joke too? scratch Razz

silent ill PM you & explain it in very graphic hand gestures Wink

I never liked learning the theory behind things, much preferred the hands-on approach.

well just wait until we get to sex ed, then! YOWZA

"Hey! Teacher! Leave them kids alone!"
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:44 pm

Camus wrote:
steph wrote:
Camus wrote:
steph wrote:
Camus wrote:
steph wrote:
Camus wrote:

Wait... I think I get this one...

Razz it's a good thing you're pretty!

Is this a joke too? scratch Razz

silent ill PM you & explain it in very graphic hand gestures Wink

I never liked learning the theory behind things, much preferred the hands-on approach.

well just wait until we get to sex ed, then! YOWZA

"Hey! Teacher! Leave them kids alone!"

Razz but...i'm just trying to ensure the survival of our species!
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:48 pm

Wink I can get down with that.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:49 pm

Camus wrote:
steph wrote:
Camus wrote:
steph wrote:
Camus wrote:
steph wrote:
Camus wrote:

Wait... I think I get this one...

Razz it's a good thing you're pretty!

Is this a joke too? scratch Razz

silent ill PM you & explain it in very graphic hand gestures Wink

I never liked learning the theory behind things, much preferred the hands-on approach.

well just wait until we get to sex ed, then! YOWZA

"Hey! Teacher! Leave them kids alone!"

lol!
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6694
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 27
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:51 pm

steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
SubconsciousRitual wrote:
steph wrote:
well, to be fair, people who prefer Pepsi over Coke are kinda stupid Razz
So far I've agreed with all your points.

This place seems a little crazy, but I assume you're all cool because you like The Gaslight Anthem. Very Happy

Razz High Five let's see how long we can keep this streak of agreeing w/ each other going! cheers
No, let's not. That's dumb.

it's dumb...to see if we happen to keep agreeing on different topics when they come up in discussion? scratch
the joke

-----------

your head


your "joke" ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- actual jokes
A woman pretending to know jokes, that's rich!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:52 pm

Harbortown wrote:

A woman pretending to know jokes, that's rich!

Frying Pan where is Ilaria and her collection of gifs when you need them??
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6694
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 27
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:58 pm

steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

A woman pretending to know jokes, that's rich!

Frying Pan where is Ilaria and her collection of gifs when you need them??
Pfft. I scoff in their general direction with my ONE THOUSAND reaction pictures.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:59 pm

Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

A woman pretending to know jokes, that's rich!

Frying Pan where is Ilaria and her collection of gifs when you need them??
Pfft. I scoff in their general direction with my ONE THOUSAND reaction pictures.

Shocked ILARIA HAS ALL THE REACTION GIFS IN THE WORLD. NICE TRY
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6694
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 27
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:02 pm

steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

A woman pretending to know jokes, that's rich!

Frying Pan where is Ilaria and her collection of gifs when you need them??
Pfft. I scoff in their general direction with my ONE THOUSAND reaction pictures.

Shocked ILARIA HAS ALL THE REACTION GIFS IN THE WORLD. NICE TRY
Most of them are bad, gurrl!

She's totally entry level in the field of reaction posting. Trust me, you're speaking to a level 99 neckbeard.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:05 pm

Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

A woman pretending to know jokes, that's rich!

Frying Pan where is Ilaria and her collection of gifs when you need them??
Pfft. I scoff in their general direction with my ONE THOUSAND reaction pictures.

Shocked ILARIA HAS ALL THE REACTION GIFS IN THE WORLD. NICE TRY
Most of them are bad, gurrl!

She's totally entry level in the field of reaction posting. Trust me, you're speaking to a level 99 neckbeard.

i don't know what that is...level 99 neckbeard...but i ...i don't want to know.

IM GOING TO GO FIND ILARIA SO WE CAN RETALIATE Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6694
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 27
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:08 pm

steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

A woman pretending to know jokes, that's rich!

Frying Pan where is Ilaria and her collection of gifs when you need them??
Pfft. I scoff in their general direction with my ONE THOUSAND reaction pictures.

Shocked ILARIA HAS ALL THE REACTION GIFS IN THE WORLD. NICE TRY
Most of them are bad, gurrl!

She's totally entry level in the field of reaction posting. Trust me, you're speaking to a level 99 neckbeard.

i don't know what that is...level 99 neckbeard...but i ...i don't want to know.

IM GOING TO GO FIND ILARIA SO WE CAN RETALIATE Twisted Evil
you're gay
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:10 pm

Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

A woman pretending to know jokes, that's rich!

Frying Pan where is Ilaria and her collection of gifs when you need them??
Pfft. I scoff in their general direction with my ONE THOUSAND reaction pictures.

Shocked ILARIA HAS ALL THE REACTION GIFS IN THE WORLD. NICE TRY
Most of them are bad, gurrl!

She's totally entry level in the field of reaction posting. Trust me, you're speaking to a level 99 neckbeard.

i don't know what that is...level 99 neckbeard...but i ...i don't want to know.

IM GOING TO GO FIND ILARIA SO WE CAN RETALIATE Twisted Evil
you're gay

okay.
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 923
Join date : 2012-07-09
Location : Montreal, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:25 pm

Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

A woman pretending to know jokes, that's rich!

Frying Pan where is Ilaria and her collection of gifs when you need them??
Pfft. I scoff in their general direction with my ONE THOUSAND reaction pictures.

Shocked ILARIA HAS ALL THE REACTION GIFS IN THE WORLD. NICE TRY
Most of them are bad, gurrl!

She's totally entry level in the field of reaction posting. Trust me, you're speaking to a level 99 neckbeard.

i don't know what that is...level 99 neckbeard...but i ...i don't want to know.

IM GOING TO GO FIND ILARIA SO WE CAN RETALIATE Twisted Evil
you're gay

Back to top Go down
Paddy
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 647
Join date : 2012-08-05
Age : 28
Location : Nashville, TN

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:43 pm

"We get the message loud and clear, we refuse to live in fear" seems way too long for a tattoo banner. Even too long for two. BUT GOD DAMN I WANT TO MAKE IT WORK.


Also going to kill myself tonight. Pound of habanero peppers, some jalapeno peppers, onions, and hot dogs. I'm going to love and hate myself all at once. Plus beer.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 28
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:44 pm

Paddy wrote:
"We get the message loud and clear, we refuse to live in fear" seems way too long for a tattoo banner. Even too long for two. BUT GOD DAMN I WANT TO MAKE IT WORK.


Also going to kill myself tonight. Pound of habanero peppers, some jalapeno peppers, onions, and hot dogs. I'm going to love and hate myself all at once. Plus beer.

Ugh, that sounds delicious. There is nothing better than eating a hot dog and drinking beer at the same time.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:03 pm

Paddy wrote:
"We get the message loud and clear, we refuse to live in fear" seems way too long for a tattoo banner. Even too long for two. BUT GOD DAMN I WANT TO MAKE IT WORK.


Also going to kill myself tonight. Pound of habanero peppers, some jalapeno peppers, onions, and hot dogs. I'm going to love and hate myself all at once. Plus beer.

If you figure out how to make that message work for a tattoo, post a picture so we can see please. Sounds awesome!

This sounds like an excellent plan with painful consequences. Just another Thursday night? Razz
Back to top Go down
Paddy
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 647
Join date : 2012-08-05
Age : 28
Location : Nashville, TN

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:09 pm

Yeah, it's fucking long, but I'd love to make it work somewhere. It'd be months before I get it done though if I find a way to do it. Already blew my yearly tattoo allowance away. I've already got a Bouncing Souls piece, so I can't use their heart/skyline bit for it. :/ Also don't really want another anchor on myself either, haha. First thing that came to mind as I was at work was doing it above & below a boom box. Two banners each line. Damn I need to hit the jackpot.





Gonna simmer the veggies in the beer I think too.
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 923
Join date : 2012-07-09
Location : Montreal, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:13 pm

Paddy wrote:
"We get the message loud and clear, we refuse to live in fear" seems way too long for a tattoo banner. Even too long for two. BUT GOD DAMN I WANT TO MAKE IT WORK.


Also going to kill myself tonight. Pound of habanero peppers, some jalapeno peppers, onions, and hot dogs. I'm going to love and hate myself all at once. Plus beer.

We We
Get Refuse
The To
Message Live
Loud In
And Fear
CLear

Some kind of art in the middle ???
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 923
Join date : 2012-07-09
Location : Montreal, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:14 pm

Paddy wrote:
Yeah, it's fucking long, but I'd love to make it work somewhere. It'd be months before I get it done though if I find a way to do it. Already blew my yearly tattoo allowance away. I've already got a Bouncing Souls piece, so I can't use their heart/skyline bit for it. :/ Also don't really want another anchor on myself either, haha. First thing that came to mind as I was at work was doing it above & below a boom box. Two banners each line. Damn I need to hit the jackpot.





Gonna simmer the veggies in the beer I think too.

That looks delicious, aside from the oignons.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 28
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:15 pm

Shawn, you wanna come over and have a barbecue tonight? You bring the meat, i'll bring the drinks.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:15 pm

I like the idea of the banners above/below a boombox. Very cool! Cool

I don't really even drink beer much, but I really want one right now! But I'm not one of the ones who can say, "We drink on the job then we go home early." Wink

I'm having chicken nuggets for dinner I think, because I eat like a toddler. Razz
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 923
Join date : 2012-07-09
Location : Montreal, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:16 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Shawn, you wanna come over and have a barbecue tonight? You bring the meat, i'll bring the drinks.

That sounds amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 100% live [Spam] , fullz, bank login, dumps for sell
» Human Verification Request To Avoid Spam
» The Official Spam Thread
» Spam I am.... Not
» Dumps,[Spam],fullz,tracks,paypal,leads,smtp inboxAm A Seller of Ccv,[Spam],cc,Dumps,Logins,

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: