A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:59 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Camus wrote:
AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE AVOCADOS HOW ARE YOU MEANT TO ENJOY GUACAMOLE?! CRAZY PEOPLE.

Guacamole is probably the only Mexican food I don't like!

Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:00 pm

Crosby Stan wrote:
My roomate can't manage to get a banana without fuckin' up the rest of them. I wake up this morning, grab one. & half the stems are still attached, & 2 bananas have half the peel' off, because he pulls them off from the middle. Ahhh man. This is not how we do things..

so annoying, so. annoying.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:01 pm

Crosby Stan wrote:
My roomate can't manage to get a banana without fuckin' up the rest of them. I wake up this morning, grab one. & half the stems are still attached, & 2 bananas have half the peel' off, because he pulls them off from the middle. Ahhh man. This is not how we do things..

Is he five? Razz

You have to be careful or you'll get fruit flies. My dad accidentally opened a banana when he tore another one off the bunch, and we had a fruit fly infestation by the end of the day. It was awful!
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 923
Join date : 2012-07-09
Location : Montreal, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:02 pm

The food theme has transitioned into a complaining theme.
#youknowwhatreallygrindsmygears ? When people don't rinse off their dishes.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:02 pm

plugga wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Camus wrote:
AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE AVOCADOS HOW ARE YOU MEANT TO ENJOY GUACAMOLE?! CRAZY PEOPLE.

Guacamole is probably the only Mexican food I don't like!


Be quiet Obama. I really can't help it. I'll try guacamole again, but there's a 99% chance I'll puke.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:04 pm

Crosby Stan wrote:
The food theme has transitioned into a complaining theme.
#youknowwhatreallygrindsmygears ? When people don't rinse off their dishes.

YES! My boss never rinses off the kids dishes when she puts them in the dishwasher, so they won't get clean. I have to go back behind her and rinse them. It's so annoying! Mad
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:04 pm

obama does not approve!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:06 pm

plugga wrote:
obama does not approve!

I don't care. I didn't vote! Razz
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 923
Join date : 2012-07-09
Location : Montreal, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:07 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
The food theme has transitioned into a complaining theme.
#youknowwhatreallygrindsmygears ? When people don't rinse off their dishes.

YES! My boss never rinses off the kids dishes when she puts them in the dishwasher, so they won't get clean. I have to go back behind her and rinse them. It's so annoying! Mad

Hhaha does she see you do it, or do you do it when she's gone ?
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 28
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:09 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
plugga wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Camus wrote:
AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE AVOCADOS HOW ARE YOU MEANT TO ENJOY GUACAMOLE?! CRAZY PEOPLE.

Guacamole is probably the only Mexican food I don't like!


Be quiet Obama. I really can't help it. I'll try guacamole again, but there's a 99% chance I'll puke.

Ugh, Just seeing Obama made me puke. There was a 100% chance of that if I look at any picture of him.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5334
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:09 pm

I think Obama is doing a pretty good job tbh. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:09 pm

Crosby Stan wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
The food theme has transitioned into a complaining theme.
#youknowwhatreallygrindsmygears ? When people don't rinse off their dishes.

YES! My boss never rinses off the kids dishes when she puts them in the dishwasher, so they won't get clean. I have to go back behind her and rinse them. It's so annoying! Mad

Hhaha does she see you do it, or do you do it when she's gone ?

No, I wait until she's gone. Razz I try very hard not to cross "the mommy line" and undermine anything she does, even though I basically run the show around here. It's a very delicate job, being a nanny.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:11 pm

let's not get into politics Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:11 pm

Camus wrote:
I think Obama is doing a pretty good job tbh. Very Happy

I think he's gotten a lot of unfair criticism, especially regarding the economy. I'm basically okay with him as president, but I have a huge problem with Obamacare since I don't have health insurance. Sad
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:12 pm

plugga wrote:
let's not get into politics Razz

You don't think we can have a rational discussion about politics? Smile
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:12 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
plugga wrote:
let's not get into politics Razz

You don't think we can have a rational discussion about politics? Smile

ahahah no I am honestly worried!!
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 28
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:13 pm

http://www.billboard.com/#/charts/rock-albums
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 923
Join date : 2012-07-09
Location : Montreal, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:13 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
plugga wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Camus wrote:
AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE AVOCADOS HOW ARE YOU MEANT TO ENJOY GUACAMOLE?! CRAZY PEOPLE.

Guacamole is probably the only Mexican food I don't like!


Be quiet Obama. I really can't help it. I'll try guacamole again, but there's a 99% chance I'll puke.

Ugh, Just seeing Obama made me puke. There was a 100% chance of that if I look at any picture of him.

Racist.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5334
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:14 pm

plugga wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
plugga wrote:
let's not get into politics Razz

You don't think we can have a rational discussion about politics? Smile

ahahah no I am honestly worried!!

I know fuck all about politics so there isn't even any point in me starting to discuss something like that. Razz
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:15 pm

Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
plugga wrote:
let's not get into politics Razz

You don't think we can have a rational discussion about politics? Smile

ahahah no I am honestly worried!!

I know fuck all about politics so there isn't even any point in me starting to discuss something like that. Razz

the whole thing is just very delicate and difficult to talk about when you can't actually hear people talk. Hope I made sense scratch
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:16 pm

plugga wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
plugga wrote:
let's not get into politics Razz

You don't think we can have a rational discussion about politics? Smile

ahahah no I am honestly worried!!

I can be civil, but I'm not sure about a couple of these boys...
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 923
Join date : 2012-07-09
Location : Montreal, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:16 pm

My gamertag on Xboxlive is I like politics, Sarcastically. Truestory. Shitty decision though, cause when ever I go into a lobby, someones like..."who likes politics ..?...lol" So I gotta be like..."Nah man, I don't like them. Just a sarcastic name"
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:18 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
http://www.billboard.com/#/charts/rock-albums

ISN'T IT AWESOME?! #1 on the rock and alternative album charts, and debuting at #3 on the Hot
200. I'm so excited for the guys!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:19 pm

Crosby Stan wrote:
My gamertag on Xboxlive is I like politics, Sarcastically. Truestory. Shitty decision though, cause when ever I go into a lobby, someones like..."who likes politics ..?...lol" So I gotta be like..."Nah man, I don't like them. Just a sarcastic name"

WHAT IS A GAMERTAG scratch Razz
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 38
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:20 pm

plugga wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
My gamertag on Xboxlive is I like politics, Sarcastically. Truestory. Shitty decision though, cause when ever I go into a lobby, someones like..."who likes politics ..?...lol" So I gotta be like..."Nah man, I don't like them. Just a sarcastic name"

WHAT IS A GAMERTAG scratch Razz

Username.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 100% live [Spam] , fullz, bank login, dumps for sell
» Human Verification Request To Avoid Spam
» The Official Spam Thread
» Story Spam: "Bernie Potter's Half-Ass Print" on MMSA
» Spam I am.... Not

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: