A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:31 am

I'll have to agree, Shannon pretty much sucks.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:31 am

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
You know what really gets me ? I know you 2 haven't tried triscuits with baby tomatoes and cheese. So chill with the premature hate. I'm not gonna allow it...

I also don't like tomatoes! #picky

High Five haha I hate tomatoes!

I have an ally against disgusting food! cheers
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:32 am

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
You're just an all around foul human being.

Hey hey hey that's my friend you're talkin' about! Frying Pan

*sniff sniff* Thanks, Shelby! Hug
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 923
Join date : 2012-07-09
Location : Montreal, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:33 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
You're just an all around foul human being.

saltandburn1967 wrote:
I know, she sucks, doesn't she?

Whatever! Rolling Eyes You boys don't know the half of my picky food issues. You don't even have a clue! Get ready to lose your minds.

I also hate macaroni and cheese, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, pork chops, apple pie, ham, and eggs. I. AM. SO. WEIRD! geek

Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:33 am

Matt L wrote:
I'll have to agree, Shannon pretty much sucks.

Shocked Not you too! My whole world is crumbling right now. CRUMBLING! Sad
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:34 am

Crosby Stan wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
You're just an all around foul human being.

saltandburn1967 wrote:
I know, she sucks, doesn't she?

Whatever! Rolling Eyes You boys don't know the half of my picky food issues. You don't even have a clue! Get ready to lose your minds.

I also hate macaroni and cheese, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, pork chops, apple pie, ham, and eggs. I. AM. SO. WEIRD! geek


Told you! And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 28
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:35 am

Shannon=LAME!!!!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:36 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Shannon=LAME!!!!

I'M NOT LAME! MY TASTE BUDS ARE OVERLY SENSITIVE AND I WILL PUKE IF I EAT THOSE THINGS. No
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:37 am

Hey Shawn, where's my sonnet? I have to go to bed soon! I have to be up at 4:30. Another early day at work...
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 923
Join date : 2012-07-09
Location : Montreal, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:37 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
You're just an all around foul human being.

saltandburn1967 wrote:
I know, she sucks, doesn't she?

Whatever! Rolling Eyes You boys don't know the half of my picky food issues. You don't even have a clue! Get ready to lose your minds.

I also hate macaroni and cheese, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, pork chops, apple pie, ham, and eggs. I. AM. SO. WEIRD! geek


Told you! And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

The only foods I REALLY can't handle are cream corn, potato salad & olives. I hate cream corn so bad, that if I put a spoon full in my mouth, I'll puke. Most disgusting food of all time.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 28
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:37 am

Shannon is so lame. Everyone is turning against her. Take her crown peeps!!!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:39 am

Crosby Stan wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
You're just an all around foul human being.

saltandburn1967 wrote:
I know, she sucks, doesn't she?

Whatever! Rolling Eyes You boys don't know the half of my picky food issues. You don't even have a clue! Get ready to lose your minds.

I also hate macaroni and cheese, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, pork chops, apple pie, ham, and eggs. I. AM. SO. WEIRD! geek


Told you! And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

The only foods I REALLY can't handle are cream corn, potato salad & olives. I hate cream corn so bad, that if I put a spoon full in my mouth, I'll puke. Most disgusting food of all time.

Ugh, agreed! Cream corn basically IS puke! I hate all of those things too! Just the smell of olives makes my stomach turn.
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 923
Join date : 2012-07-09
Location : Montreal, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:40 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Hey Shawn, where's my sonnet? I have to go to bed soon! I have to be up at 4:30. Another early day at work...

I cancelled the upload because I realized it still needed to be mixed and mastered. I also have a special collaborator in mind I'd like to bless the joint with a sexy falsetto. You just be patient you...
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 2996
Join date : 2012-04-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:40 am

Ignore the boys Shannon. They suck. Out of what you listed the only one on there that I do like is eggs. and Mac & Cheese is okay.

_________________
Shelby

Shows I've been to (if anyone actually cares)::
 
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:40 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Shannon is so lame. Everyone is turning against her. Take her crown peeps!!!

NEVER!!! queen

And if I don't eat all of that gross food, there's more for the rest of you. I'LL JUST STARVE! *brings hand dramatically up to forehead and faints*
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 923
Join date : 2012-07-09
Location : Montreal, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:41 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
You're just an all around foul human being.

saltandburn1967 wrote:
I know, she sucks, doesn't she?

Whatever! Rolling Eyes You boys don't know the half of my picky food issues. You don't even have a clue! Get ready to lose your minds.

I also hate macaroni and cheese, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, pork chops, apple pie, ham, and eggs. I. AM. SO. WEIRD! geek


Told you! And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

The only foods I REALLY can't handle are cream corn, potato salad & olives. I hate cream corn so bad, that if I put a spoon full in my mouth, I'll puke. Most disgusting food of all time.

Ugh, agreed! Cream corn basically IS puke! I hate all of those things too! Just the smell of olives makes my stomach turn.

What DO you like ? lol

-------

http://thegaslightanthem.bigforumpro.com/viewtopic.forum?t=4563
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
 Similar topics
-
» 100% live [Spam] , fullz, bank login, dumps for sell
» Human Verification Request To Avoid Spam
» The Official Spam Thread
» Spam I am.... Not
» Dumps,[Spam],fullz,tracks,paypal,leads,smtp inboxAm A Seller of Ccv,[Spam],cc,Dumps,Logins,

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: