A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1356
Join date : 2012-01-07
Age : 23
Location : The Ferris Wheel

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:49 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
HorribleCrowe wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
HorribleCrowe wrote:
I just got back from my much deserved holiday!

Matty! Where'd you go?

Cote d'Azur, France! I met some americans lol

Nice! My aunt went to France once when I was a kid and brought me back a few things and showed me lots of pictures and ever since then I've always wanted to go.

I just have to say. I got a serious tan. haha
The National grew on me too!
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 38
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:49 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Klown wrote:
They threatened to arrest me in France once...

Hahah, what for??

I wouldn't show them my passport when I tried to buy a bottle of Sprite and a Mars Bar.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:51 pm

HorribleCrowe wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
HorribleCrowe wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
HorribleCrowe wrote:
I just got back from my much deserved holiday!

Matty! Where'd you go?

Cote d'Azur, France! I met some americans lol

Nice! My aunt went to France once when I was a kid and brought me back a few things and showed me lots of pictures and ever since then I've always wanted to go.

I just have to say. I got a serious tan. haha
The National grew on me too!

Successful trip in my opinion!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:56 pm

Klown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Klown wrote:
They threatened to arrest me in France once...

Hahah, what for??

I wouldn't show them my passport when I tried to buy a bottle of Sprite and a Mars Bar.

You criminal!
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 38
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:58 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Klown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Klown wrote:
They threatened to arrest me in France once...

Hahah, what for??

I wouldn't show them my passport when I tried to buy a bottle of Sprite and a Mars Bar.

You criminal!

I know..I feared it was the start of a slippery slope... Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6691
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:03 pm

Hey Saltandburn, have you ever been to Lindsborg, Kansas?
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:55 pm

how do you can exactly.
because I can't.
I can't.


Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:09 pm

Gymnastics is the best Olympic sport. It just is.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 28
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:11 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Gymnastics is the best Olympic sport. It just is.

I like the gymnastics that is going on right now. Wink
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 2996
Join date : 2012-04-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:15 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Gymnastics is the best Olympic sport. It just is.

I like the gymnastics that is going on right now. Wink

Frying Pan stop being such a gross boy! Razz

_________________
Shelby

Shows I've been to (if anyone actually cares)::
 
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:15 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Gymnastics is the best Olympic sport. It just is.

I like the gymnastics that is going on right now. Wink

Rolling Eyes The girl who's doing the vault right now is 16. 16! Behave yourself future police officer.

Gymnastics is an incredible sport. Most people don't realize how hard these girls train and how strong they have to be. There's an art to it also. Pretty cool. Cool
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:16 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Gymnastics is the best Olympic sport. It just is.

I like the gymnastics that is going on right now. Wink

Frying Pan stop being such a gross boy! Razz

Clap Clap Clap
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 2996
Join date : 2012-04-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:18 pm

Shannon! I haven't talk to you in ages! how are you?

Gymnastics, much like synchronized diving, fascinates me because it looks like it should be impossible.

_________________
Shelby

Shows I've been to (if anyone actually cares)::
 
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 28
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:19 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Gymnastics is the best Olympic sport. It just is.

I like the gymnastics that is going on right now. Wink

Frying Pan stop being such a gross boy! Razz

I feel mega gross now. I didn't know all these girls were 16 and 17. I think I am just going to go hide in a corner now.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:20 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Shannon I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever! That needs to change.

I saw this in another thread. Haha, I know! This has been such a crazy week for me, I haven't been posting much. I was working of course, and then my mom and I were watching my cousin's kids every afternoon and evening while they packed their house up. They're moving to TX and they left yesterday. I miss the kids already, but it hasn't really sunken in yet that they're gone. I have had a big part in raising them since they were born, so it's a sad weekend for me. Sad

Handwritten is helping though! I am pretty much listening to this album during every waking hour. It just keeps getting better! I love you
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 28
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:22 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Gymnastics is the best Olympic sport. It just is.

I like the gymnastics that is going on right now. Wink

Rolling Eyes The girl who's doing the vault right now is 16. 16! Behave yourself future police officer.

Gymnastics is an incredible sport. Most people don't realize how hard these girls train and how strong they have to be. There's an art to it also. Pretty cool. Cool

Ugh, that girl didn't look 16. Why do they have to look so much older than they actually are. Now I feel like a weirdo.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:23 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Shannon! I haven't talk to you in ages! how are you?

Gymnastics, much like synchronized diving, fascinates me because it looks like it should be impossible.

Exactly! Both of those sports seem impossible. I love them! The girls I nanny for do gymnastics and my five year old just moved up to a team level, so she's learning how to do walkovers and back handsprings and crazy stuff like that. It's really neat, but it scares me half to death at the same time!

I'm hanging in there (I explained in another post before I saw this one! Razz) How are you doing? Still obsessed with Handwritten? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:25 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Gymnastics is the best Olympic sport. It just is.

I like the gymnastics that is going on right now. Wink

Frying Pan stop being such a gross boy! Razz

I feel mega gross now. I didn't know all these girls were 16 and 17. I think I am just going to go hide in a corner now.

lol! Just think of them as children now and you'll be fine. But yeah, these girls are really young! I remember in 1996 Dominique Moceanue (spelling?) was only 13! We were the same age and that just floored me. I think they bumped the age requirements up after that year though. She was an amazing gymnast.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:28 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Gymnastics is the best Olympic sport. It just is.

I like the gymnastics that is going on right now. Wink

Rolling Eyes The girl who's doing the vault right now is 16. 16! Behave yourself future police officer.

Gymnastics is an incredible sport. Most people don't realize how hard these girls train and how strong they have to be. There's an art to it also. Pretty cool. Cool

Ugh, that girl didn't look 16. Why do they have to look so much older than they actually are. Now I feel like a weirdo.

You're not a weirdo. I think we've all seen someone who we thought was really good-looking, but they were way too young and we didn't realize it. I'm guilty of that! There are two coaches for my girls' (the ones I work with) swim team that are way too young for me, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't notice them. Embarassed They're in college though, so at least they're legal! Razz


Last edited by IrishNameAndAnInjury on Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 28
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:29 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Gymnastics is the best Olympic sport. It just is.

I like the gymnastics that is going on right now. Wink

Frying Pan stop being such a gross boy! Razz

I feel mega gross now. I didn't know all these girls were 16 and 17. I think I am just going to go hide in a corner now.

lol! Just think of them as children now and you'll be fine. But yeah, these girls are really young! I remember in 1996 Dominique Moceanue (spelling?) was only 13! We were the same age and that just floored me. I think they bumped the age requirements up after that year though. She was an amazing gymnast.

That is just crazy!!!! They should bump the age requirement up just so I can't get tricked by all them. Haha, that 16 year old Mckalya girl looked sorta like that one ex of mine that I always talked about but she had red hair. I was like what in the world.....crazy that they are 4 or 5 years different in age.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 2996
Join date : 2012-04-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:31 pm

Chris you are a weirdo Razz haha jk

Shannon that has to be so weird and tough to have family moving so far away! I'm sorry for that sad situation. It's great how music can help though isn't it! I am still obsessed with this album. I think about listening to it when I'm listening to it haha. I listen to it 6 times a day on the days i work because of my long train rides. it's sooo good.

_________________
Shelby

Shows I've been to (if anyone actually cares)::
 
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 28
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:32 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Gymnastics is the best Olympic sport. It just is.

I like the gymnastics that is going on right now. Wink

Rolling Eyes The girl who's doing the vault right now is 16. 16! Behave yourself future police officer.

Gymnastics is an incredible sport. Most people don't realize how hard these girls train and how strong they have to be. There's an art to it also. Pretty cool. Cool

Ugh, that girl didn't look 16. Why do they have to look so much older than they actually are. Now I feel like a weirdo.

You're not a weirdo. I think we've all seen someone who we thought was really good-looking, but they were way too young and we didn't realize it. I'm guilty of that! There are two coaches for my girls' (the ones I work with) swim team that are way too young for me, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't notice them. Embarassed They're in college though, so at least they're legal! Razz

Haha true that. Not to mention, girls mature look wise a lot quicker than us guys. Girls love swimmers I have noticed. This craze didn't start happening till a couple years ago. Explain Shannon.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:32 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Gymnastics is the best Olympic sport. It just is.

I like the gymnastics that is going on right now. Wink

Frying Pan stop being such a gross boy! Razz

I feel mega gross now. I didn't know all these girls were 16 and 17. I think I am just going to go hide in a corner now.

lol! Just think of them as children now and you'll be fine. But yeah, these girls are really young! I remember in 1996 Dominique Moceanue (spelling?) was only 13! We were the same age and that just floored me. I think they bumped the age requirements up after that year though. She was an amazing gymnast.

That is just crazy!!!! They should bump the age requirement up just so I can't get tricked by all them. Haha, that 16 year old Mckalya girl looked sorta like that one ex of mine that I always talked about but she had red hair. I was like what in the world.....crazy that they are 4 or 5 years different in age.

Haha, by the time these girls are your age, they are considered elderly and usually forced to retire! Razz When they first come up to each event, their age is listed next to their name. Before you get any ideas, check the number! That's so weird that the one gymnast looks so much like your ex. No wonder you noticed her!
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 28
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:34 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Chris you are a weirdo Razz haha jk

Shannon that has to be so weird and tough to have family moving so far away! I'm sorry for that sad situation. It's great how music can help though isn't it! I am still obsessed with this album. I think about listening to it when I'm listening to it haha. I listen to it 6 times a day on the days i work because of my long train rides. it's sooo good.

I have been meaning to ask you. What is your job? Haha, I always wonder every time you bring it up.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:35 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Chris you are a weirdo Razz haha jk

Shannon that has to be so weird and tough to have family moving so far away! I'm sorry for that sad situation. It's great how music can help though isn't it! I am still obsessed with this album. I think about listening to it when I'm listening to it haha. I listen to it 6 times a day on the days i work because of my long train rides. it's sooo good.

I listen to it at least that much too! I'm so glad I'm not the only obsessive one. I have it playing pretty much whenever I'm on my computer (not right now because of the Olympics though) and then in the car, and I have listened to the vinyl several times, so yeah, I just can't get enough of Handwritten!

Aw, thanks, Shelby. It is tough because I love those kids like they're my own, and it's weird that they aren't here anymore. I feel like something is missing from my life, but it hasn't really hit me yet that they're gone. I'm afraid of how hard it will be when the impact of them leaving really sinks in.


Last edited by IrishNameAndAnInjury on Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 100% live [Spam] , fullz, bank login, dumps for sell
» Human Verification Request To Avoid Spam
» The Official Spam Thread
» Spam I am.... Not
» Dumps,[Spam],fullz,tracks,paypal,leads,smtp inboxAm A Seller of Ccv,[Spam],cc,Dumps,Logins,

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: