A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:09 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Chris don't become one of those cops who hates everyone and treats them like shit because he assumes they're all jerks. Those cops are scary.

Terrifying! Be the kind of cop that will let a girl out of a speeding ticket if she's genuinely upset and crying. Those cops are nice.

Only if their name is not Shannon.

Frying Pan Frying Pan Frying Pan

WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN TO ME? Sad

It doesn't even matter though, because I have never gotten pulled over for speeding. I know where the cops hide and can spot an unmarked police car a mile away! It really is a miracle I've never gotten a speeding ticket with the way I drive.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 3004
Join date : 2012-04-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:14 pm

Seriously though, this gymnastics thing. How do they do it? I'd die. I'd fall and break my neck.

_________________
Shelby

Shows I've been to (if anyone actually cares)::
 
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:14 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Haha, Chris you CLEARLY have let yourself go.

Shannon, I remember you talking about this situation with your cousin in the past. That's really rough for those kids because they're still in such an impressionable part of their lives! I'm sure though that you'll stay in touch with them and they'll better for it. Being a parent, I have to imagine, is such an impossible job, and it sucks when someone has a hard time doing a good job because the kids suffer for it. I hope that works out alright.

Thanks, I hope it works out alright too. The kids are amazing, just the best children I have ever had the priveledge of knowing, and I'm hoping that they are strong enough to survive their circumstances until they are old enough to leave. They will always have a home with me no matter what, and I will make sure they know this as they get older.

And you're right, being a parent is probably the hardest job anyone can ever have. I know I'm not a mom (yet), but I have been raising children for so long and know what it's like to go through everything with them, worry about them, teach them, love them, discipline them, cry with them, the whole deal, and it truly is an amazing experience. Very difficult and stressful at times, but rewarding beyong belief.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:15 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Ahh, swimmers. I love you I don't really know what it is. They're usually tall and strong, but not overly muscular. That's good. For these specific swimmers that I was mentioning, they are what I just described, plus they have tattoos (neck tattoos!)and are great with the kids. But they're just kids themselves (that's what I tell myself because they are YOUNG).

SHANNON. Introduce me to them. Razz

OKAY. They are your age. Fly out and I'll introduce you tomorrow! Razz Seriously, watching them makes swim practice go by much faster. Embarassed I have to remind myself that I'm not 19.

cheers Yay for being 19!


Haha, yeah! Why didn't I know any guys like that when I was 19? Sigh...

It's okay, Shannon. I don't know any guys like that now either. Oh wells.

Haha, you will in 10 years and you won't be able to do anything about it! Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:18 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Seriously though, this gymnastics thing. How do they do it? I'd die. I'd fall and break my neck.

Same here! I'm a total klutz. It scares me half to death to see them flip and twists and stuff, especially on the beam. I just imagine horrific head injuries. It's hard for me to watch the five year old I nanny for sometimes when she's learning something new at gymnastics, because I'm so afraid she'll get hurt and she has no fear at all. The other day she was doing handstands on the beam and I kept worrying that her little hand would slip and she'd hit her head or break her neck or something. And I hold my breath every time she tries to do a back handspring. But she loves it and she's good at it, so I should stop worrying and just enjoy the show.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:21 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Ahh, swimmers. I love you I don't really know what it is. They're usually tall and strong, but not overly muscular. That's good. For these specific swimmers that I was mentioning, they are what I just described, plus they have tattoos (neck tattoos!)and are great with the kids. But they're just kids themselves (that's what I tell myself because they are YOUNG).

SHANNON. Introduce me to them. Razz

OKAY. They are your age. Fly out and I'll introduce you tomorrow! Razz Seriously, watching them makes swim practice go by much faster. Embarassed I have to remind myself that I'm not 19.

cheers Yay for being 19!


Haha, yeah! Why didn't I know any guys like that when I was 19? Sigh...

It's okay, Shannon. I don't know any guys like that now either. Oh wells.

Haha, you will in 10 years and you won't be able to do anything about it! Razz

Ahh, dammit. Razz
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 3004
Join date : 2012-04-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:26 pm

My neighbor's kid (11 year old girl) has been telling me about all the gymnastics stuff she does like it's no big deal. I'm like "I had trouble not tripping while running to first in softball games!"

_________________
Shelby

Shows I've been to (if anyone actually cares)::
 
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:29 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
My neighbor's kid (11 year old girl) has been telling me about all the gymnastics stuff she does like it's no big deal. I'm like "I had trouble not tripping while running to first in softball games!"

LOL! That was me! I was constantly falling down when I was a kid. I can't remember a time from the ages of 4-10 where I didn't have scraped up knees.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 3004
Join date : 2012-04-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:34 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
My neighbor's kid (11 year old girl) has been telling me about all the gymnastics stuff she does like it's no big deal. I'm like "I had trouble not tripping while running to first in softball games!"

LOL! That was me! I was constantly falling down when I was a kid. I can't remember a time from the ages of 4-10 where I didn't have scraped up knees.

Haha, I have a wicked scar on my knee because me and bikes didn't mix. I scraped the same knee up horribly 2 years in a row.

_________________
Shelby

Shows I've been to (if anyone actually cares)::
 
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:39 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
My neighbor's kid (11 year old girl) has been telling me about all the gymnastics stuff she does like it's no big deal. I'm like "I had trouble not tripping while running to first in softball games!"

LOL! That was me! I was constantly falling down when I was a kid. I can't remember a time from the ages of 4-10 where I didn't have scraped up knees.

Haha, I have a wicked scar on my knee because me and bikes didn't mix. I scraped the same knee up horribly 2 years in a row.

Ouch! That's awful when you reinjure the same area like that. When I was nine, I was riding my bike while wearing flip flops (bad idea for an uncoordinated kid!) and my right foot slipped, the flip flop came off, and my foot scraped across the top of the pedal, removing a big chuck of skin with it. It was so painful! I hobbled back to my house and my foot was just gushing blood, and my dad couldn't handle it so he got my bike and I cleaned my foot up and wrapped it in gauze (I'm allergic to band aids). When my mom got home from work I went to show her my latest injury, and the blood had dried onto the gauze and it was stuck like glue. More pain! That was a terrible injury and I still have a big scar across my foot that is shaped like a 7. I never wore flip flops while riding a bike again!
Back to top Go down
Breanne
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2008-08-25
Age : 23
Location : Philadelphia

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:44 pm

I don't know how to ride a bike Neutral I used to ride all the time when I was little, but then I always got afraid of falling off, so I just stopped. Then this summer down the shore my boyfriend tried to get me to ride a bike and I almost had a panic attack. That shit is not fun
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xripped_kneesx
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 28
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:45 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Chris don't become one of those cops who hates everyone and treats them like shit because he assumes they're all jerks. Those cops are scary.

Terrifying! Be the kind of cop that will let a girl out of a speeding ticket if she's genuinely upset and crying. Those cops are nice.

Only if their name is not Shannon.

My name's not Shannon! Does that mean I get out of speeding tickets? cheers

Maybe. I'll have to think about it. Most likely...but still, there is a chance I will give you one. Luck of the draw.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 3004
Join date : 2012-04-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:45 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
My neighbor's kid (11 year old girl) has been telling me about all the gymnastics stuff she does like it's no big deal. I'm like "I had trouble not tripping while running to first in softball games!"

LOL! That was me! I was constantly falling down when I was a kid. I can't remember a time from the ages of 4-10 where I didn't have scraped up knees.

Haha, I have a wicked scar on my knee because me and bikes didn't mix. I scraped the same knee up horribly 2 years in a row.

Ouch! That's awful when you reinjure the same area like that. When I was nine, I was riding my bike while wearing flip flops (bad idea for an uncoordinated kid!) and my right foot slipped, the flip flop came off, and my foot scraped across the top of the pedal, removing a big chuck of skin with it. It was so painful! I hobbled back to my house and my foot was just gushing blood, and my dad couldn't handle it so he got my bike and I cleaned my foot up and wrapped it in gauze (I'm allergic to band aids). When my mom got home from work I went to show her my latest injury, and the blood had dried onto the gauze and it was stuck like glue. More pain! That was a terrible injury and I still have a big scar across my foot that is shaped like a 7. I never wore flip flops while riding a bike again!

Ouch! I remember always seeing girls ride with flip flops and thinking about how it would hurt to scrape your foot if it slipped! I really never wore sandals until college b/c I'm always worried about stubbing a toe or something and I trip a lot in flip flops haha. Socks = the best.

_________________
Shelby

Shows I've been to (if anyone actually cares)::
 
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 28
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:45 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Seriously though, this gymnastics thing. How do they do it? I'd die. I'd fall and break my neck.

Cause some of them look 20 but are actually 16.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 3004
Join date : 2012-04-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:47 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Seriously though, this gymnastics thing. How do they do it? I'd die. I'd fall and break my neck.

Cause some of them look 20 but are actually 16.

Maybe they're aliens. That's how they fool you with their age and do spectacular things.

_________________
Shelby

Shows I've been to (if anyone actually cares)::
 
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 28
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:49 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Seriously though, this gymnastics thing. How do they do it? I'd die. I'd fall and break my neck.

Cause some of them look 20 but are actually 16.

Maybe they're aliens. That's how they fool you with their age and do spectacular things.

I am so anti-alien. Don't even get me started. Haven't you ever seen Men in Black or Independence Day. Geez. I hope when the alien invasion does take place Will Smith ends up in my area.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:51 pm

Breanne wrote:
I don't know how to ride a bike Neutral I used to ride all the time when I was little, but then I always got afraid of falling off, so I just stopped. Then this summer down the shore my boyfriend tried to get me to ride a bike and I almost had a panic attack. That shit is not fun

Aw, that's sad! Sad If it upsets you that much, you should just stay away from bikes. Even though I tended to fall off a lot, I still loved riding my bike when I was a kid. And this summer I taught the five year old I nanny for how to ride a bike, so I got to experience learning how to ride a two wheeler from the other side of the equation. Pretty cool!
Back to top Go down
Breanne
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2008-08-25
Age : 23
Location : Philadelphia

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:52 pm

They're all so strong and stocky and scary looking. Like not a single ounce of body fat on those gymnasts, I couldn't imagine training that hard and finally having it pay off (or like the track runner who got banned before the games even started, not pay off)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xripped_kneesx
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:52 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
My neighbor's kid (11 year old girl) has been telling me about all the gymnastics stuff she does like it's no big deal. I'm like "I had trouble not tripping while running to first in softball games!"

LOL! That was me! I was constantly falling down when I was a kid. I can't remember a time from the ages of 4-10 where I didn't have scraped up knees.

Haha, I have a wicked scar on my knee because me and bikes didn't mix. I scraped the same knee up horribly 2 years in a row.

Ouch! That's awful when you reinjure the same area like that. When I was nine, I was riding my bike while wearing flip flops (bad idea for an uncoordinated kid!) and my right foot slipped, the flip flop came off, and my foot scraped across the top of the pedal, removing a big chuck of skin with it. It was so painful! I hobbled back to my house and my foot was just gushing blood, and my dad couldn't handle it so he got my bike and I cleaned my foot up and wrapped it in gauze (I'm allergic to band aids). When my mom got home from work I went to show her my latest injury, and the blood had dried onto the gauze and it was stuck like glue. More pain! That was a terrible injury and I still have a big scar across my foot that is shaped like a 7. I never wore flip flops while riding a bike again!

Ouch! I remember always seeing girls ride with flip flops and thinking about how it would hurt to scrape your foot if it slipped! I really never wore sandals until college b/c I'm always worried about stubbing a toe or something and I trip a lot in flip flops haha. Socks = the best.

I agree! I love socks! Very Happy They're much safer than sandals.
Back to top Go down
Breanne
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2008-08-25
Age : 23
Location : Philadelphia

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:53 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Breanne wrote:
I don't know how to ride a bike Neutral I used to ride all the time when I was little, but then I always got afraid of falling off, so I just stopped. Then this summer down the shore my boyfriend tried to get me to ride a bike and I almost had a panic attack. That shit is not fun

Aw, that's sad! Sad If it upsets you that much, you should just stay away from bikes. Even though I tended to fall off a lot, I still loved riding my bike when I was a kid. And this summer I taught the five year old I nanny for how to ride a bike, so I got to experience learning how to ride a two wheeler from the other side of the equation. Pretty cool!
Hahahaha no its just pathetic. It's embarrassing, but kind of funny I guess. Hopefully my future husband is willing to teach my future kids to ride a bike, I'll teach them how to swing a bat or throw a ball
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xripped_kneesx
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 3004
Join date : 2012-04-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:53 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Seriously though, this gymnastics thing. How do they do it? I'd die. I'd fall and break my neck.

Cause some of them look 20 but are actually 16.

Maybe they're aliens. That's how they fool you with their age and do spectacular things.

I am so anti-alien. Don't even get me started. Haven't you ever seen Men in Black or Independence Day. Geez. I hope when the alien invasion does take place Will Smith ends up in my area.

Independence Day is my favorite movie of all time! If there's an alien invasion, terror event, zombie apocalypse, whatever, i want Will Smith in my corner haha.

_________________
Shelby

Shows I've been to (if anyone actually cares)::
 
Back to top Go down
Breanne
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2008-08-25
Age : 23
Location : Philadelphia

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:53 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Seriously though, this gymnastics thing. How do they do it? I'd die. I'd fall and break my neck.

Cause some of them look 20 but are actually 16.

Maybe they're aliens. That's how they fool you with their age and do spectacular things.

I am so anti-alien. Don't even get me started. Haven't you ever seen Men in Black or Independence Day. Geez. I hope when the alien invasion does take place Will Smith ends up in my area.

Independence Day is my favorite movie of all time! If there's an alien invasion, terror event, zombie apocalypse, whatever, i want Will Smith in my corner haha.
Good thing Will Smith is from Philadelphia Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xripped_kneesx
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 28
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:56 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Seriously though, this gymnastics thing. How do they do it? I'd die. I'd fall and break my neck.

Cause some of them look 20 but are actually 16.

Maybe they're aliens. That's how they fool you with their age and do spectacular things.

I am so anti-alien. Don't even get me started. Haven't you ever seen Men in Black or Independence Day. Geez. I hope when the alien invasion does take place Will Smith ends up in my area.

Independence Day is my favorite movie of all time! If there's an alien invasion, terror event, zombie apocalypse, whatever, i want Will Smith in my corner haha.

Jeff Goldblum should have won an oscar for Independence Day. Well, I actually think Jeff Goldblum should win an Oscar for anything he is in. He is truly a remarkable man. Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum would be my dream team for any apocalyptic event. CMON, Jeff Goldblum survived a freakin T-Rex attack!!!
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 28
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:57 pm

Breanne wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Seriously though, this gymnastics thing. How do they do it? I'd die. I'd fall and break my neck.

Cause some of them look 20 but are actually 16.

Maybe they're aliens. That's how they fool you with their age and do spectacular things.

I am so anti-alien. Don't even get me started. Haven't you ever seen Men in Black or Independence Day. Geez. I hope when the alien invasion does take place Will Smith ends up in my area.

Independence Day is my favorite movie of all time! If there's an alien invasion, terror event, zombie apocalypse, whatever, i want Will Smith in my corner haha.
Good thing Will Smith is from Philadelphia Razz

Quit spreading lies Breanne.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 3004
Join date : 2012-04-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:57 pm

Breanne wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Seriously though, this gymnastics thing. How do they do it? I'd die. I'd fall and break my neck.

Cause some of them look 20 but are actually 16.

Maybe they're aliens. That's how they fool you with their age and do spectacular things.

I am so anti-alien. Don't even get me started. Haven't you ever seen Men in Black or Independence Day. Geez. I hope when the alien invasion does take place Will Smith ends up in my area.

Independence Day is my favorite movie of all time! If there's an alien invasion, terror event, zombie apocalypse, whatever, i want Will Smith in my corner haha.
Good thing Will Smith is from Philadelphia Razz

hmm, okay i only have to survive like a 4 hr drive then to get there. pale

_________________
Shelby

Shows I've been to (if anyone actually cares)::
 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 100% live [Spam] , fullz, bank login, dumps for sell
» Human Verification Request To Avoid Spam
» The Official Spam Thread
» Spam I am.... Not
» Dumps,[Spam],fullz,tracks,paypal,leads,smtp inboxAm A Seller of Ccv,[Spam],cc,Dumps,Logins,

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: