A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 923
Join date : 2012-07-09
Location : Montreal, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:20 pm

Hhaha Stiches hittin' us with the back to back pose. How many pics you got with Mr. Fallon anyways ?
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1918
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 33
Location : Washington State, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:23 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
What's good you sexy bastards ?

Haha Well...the new Gaslight album is good!


How's my wingman doin'?

Hhaha I'm good man. Just got back from vacation yesterday. Ya Handwritten is reaaaaaallly good...

Nice! Vacation is always good. Yeah, I hear ya.


Shelby! That's crazy! Well, maybe not too crazy, but really exciting for the guys I'm sure!! I bet they've gotta be pumped. Not to mention it was like # 1 or # 2 on itunes...

It dropped to #8 on itunes but I think that's cuz the presales and the initial fans have done all their buying at this point. Passion Pit is still #1. Now we gotta wait and see if charting high on Billboard helps them out.

Makes sense... everyone went crazy right when it went out. Yeah, that would be awesome! I'd love to see these guys play in arenas (maybe even next spring). But, then they won't be like "our little band" anymore. Sad But, yeah, it'd be exciting too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1918
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 33
Location : Washington State, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:28 pm

Breanne wrote:


wave i want a high five

(Borrowing from another thread Razz )

High Five

Yeah!
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 2996
Join date : 2012-04-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:37 pm

Crosby Stan wrote:
Hhaha Stiches hittin' us with the back to back pose. How many pics you got with Mr. Fallon anyways ?

Haha, 2 sorta 3. I took one with him last year in London, and then I took one in Cambridge but in it his face was all blurry so we tried it again and did the back to back thing.

With the arena thing...I want them to play arenas if they want to play arenas because I want them to get what they're shooting for. But at the same time I know that means no more meeting them after gigs so I kinda selfishly don't want that. And if they do play arenas I'm still going to prefer smaller places anyway cuz those work better. I hate when Bruce does stadium tours on his second leg after the slightly smaller arena tours. it actually does make a difference.

_________________
Shelby

Shows I've been to (if anyone actually cares)::
 
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1918
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 33
Location : Washington State, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:44 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
Hhaha Stiches hittin' us with the back to back pose. How many pics you got with Mr. Fallon anyways ?

Haha, 2 sorta 3. I took one with him last year in London, and then I took one in Cambridge but in it his face was all blurry so we tried it again and did the back to back thing.

With the arena thing...I want them to play arenas if they want to play arenas because I want them to get what they're shooting for. But at the same time I know that means no more meeting them after gigs so I kinda selfishly don't want that. And if they do play arenas I'm still going to prefer smaller places anyway cuz those work better. I hate when Bruce does stadium tours on his second leg after the slightly smaller arena tours. it actually does make a difference.

Yeah, I hear ya there. I still haven't got to meet them. Sad So, I sorta hope they stick with smaller venues for a little while at least. But, yeah, it is selfish too... we gotta hope the best for them as fans. And, if anything...I'll just keep dreaming of meeting them. haha And, yeah, parking always sucks for stadium shows and everything...so I can understand. Well, for New York, I'm sure it's different. Parking probably sucks no matter what over there. haha
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 2996
Join date : 2012-04-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:51 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
Hhaha Stiches hittin' us with the back to back pose. How many pics you got with Mr. Fallon anyways ?

Haha, 2 sorta 3. I took one with him last year in London, and then I took one in Cambridge but in it his face was all blurry so we tried it again and did the back to back thing.

With the arena thing...I want them to play arenas if they want to play arenas because I want them to get what they're shooting for. But at the same time I know that means no more meeting them after gigs so I kinda selfishly don't want that. And if they do play arenas I'm still going to prefer smaller places anyway cuz those work better. I hate when Bruce does stadium tours on his second leg after the slightly smaller arena tours. it actually does make a difference.

Yeah, I hear ya there. I still haven't got to meet them. Sad So, I sorta hope they stick with smaller venues for a little while at least. But, yeah, it is selfish too... we gotta hope the best for them as fans. And, if anything...I'll just keep dreaming of meeting them. haha And, yeah, parking always sucks for stadium shows and everything...so I can understand. Well, for New York, I'm sure it's different. Parking probably sucks no matter what over there. haha

Haha, I've waited 2 hours in a line of cars leaving a Bruce concert parking lot before. but that's not it so much as the acoustics and the money. I pay more for seats that are further away in stadiums vs arenas it seems. and stadiums usually don't have a roof so the sound escapes which sucks. I'm being picky but it makes a difference.

_________________
Shelby

Shows I've been to (if anyone actually cares)::
 
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 923
Join date : 2012-07-09
Location : Montreal, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:00 pm

small venue shows are always >>>>
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1918
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 33
Location : Washington State, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:03 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
Hhaha Stiches hittin' us with the back to back pose. How many pics you got with Mr. Fallon anyways ?

Haha, 2 sorta 3. I took one with him last year in London, and then I took one in Cambridge but in it his face was all blurry so we tried it again and did the back to back thing.

With the arena thing...I want them to play arenas if they want to play arenas because I want them to get what they're shooting for. But at the same time I know that means no more meeting them after gigs so I kinda selfishly don't want that. And if they do play arenas I'm still going to prefer smaller places anyway cuz those work better. I hate when Bruce does stadium tours on his second leg after the slightly smaller arena tours. it actually does make a difference.

Yeah, I hear ya there. I still haven't got to meet them. Sad So, I sorta hope they stick with smaller venues for a little while at least. But, yeah, it is selfish too... we gotta hope the best for them as fans. And, if anything...I'll just keep dreaming of meeting them. haha And, yeah, parking always sucks for stadium shows and everything...so I can understand. Well, for New York, I'm sure it's different. Parking probably sucks no matter what over there. haha

Haha, I've waited 2 hours in a line of cars leaving a Bruce concert parking lot before. but that's not it so much as the acoustics and the money. I pay more for seats that are further away in stadiums vs arenas it seems. and stadiums usually don't have a roof so the sound escapes which sucks. I'm being picky but it makes a difference.

Wow... 2 hours is a long time to wait in a car. But, yeah, that makes sense. The acoustics aren't as good. And, yeah, prices can be insane. I once paid 100 bucks for a ticket to see U2. (Ended up I couldn't even go, they changed the date to the following year because Bono had back issues, then I was in a job transition and everything). So, I hear ya. To imagine paying that for a Gaslight concert is kind of unfathomable.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 2996
Join date : 2012-04-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:07 pm

Can TGA get like a bazillion fans and just play in small venues but do 10x as many shows so they can accommodate the crowd? They might die of exhaustion but that's okay Razz (that's a joke in case anyone misses that and jumps all over me)

Also 100 for U2? Did you sit in the very back? I once paid 400 for Bruce so he was a small speck not a teeny tiny speck.

_________________
Shelby

Shows I've been to (if anyone actually cares)::
 
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 923
Join date : 2012-07-09
Location : Montreal, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:09 pm

I'm out for the evenin'. You guys have a great night... High Five
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1918
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 33
Location : Washington State, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:12 pm

Crosby Stan wrote:
small venue shows are always >>>>

You said it man! Well...when it's as hot as a sauna and you're cramped in there with a bunch of other smelly people, it's less desirable. But, sound is still better.

Oh, and adds on youtube always suck.

Anyways, gotta go fix some grub. I'll catch ya'll later.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:39 am

It's always nice when random old guys that creep on you at work find and add you on facebook. WHY.
Back to top Go down
Breanne
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2008-08-25
Age : 23
Location : Philadelphia

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:43 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
It's always nice when random old guys that creep on you at work find and add you on facebook. WHY.
whaaaaat? oh my god thats so creepy.
what kind of place do you work at?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xripped_kneesx
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:47 am

Breanne wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
It's always nice when random old guys that creep on you at work find and add you on facebook. WHY.
whaaaaat? oh my god thats so creepy.
what kind of place do you work at?

Right?!
I work 3rd shift at a gas station. So I run into a lot of weird people, hahah
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 2996
Join date : 2012-04-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:48 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
It's always nice when random old guys that creep on you at work find and add you on facebook. WHY.

Been there. Is he named Steve? I had a lot of guys named Steve creep on me at work.

_________________
Shelby

Shows I've been to (if anyone actually cares)::
 
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:51 am

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
It's always nice when random old guys that creep on you at work find and add you on facebook. WHY.

Been there. Is he named Steve? I had a lot of guys named Steve creep on me at work.

Hahah, nope, not a Steve! It's an Andy. No

At least he's one of the "less" creepy ones, if such a thing is possible. Haha, where'd you work that you had to deal with the creepers?
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 2996
Join date : 2012-04-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:59 am

Oh Andy's are good for that too. I worked at a grocery store. Always got the weirdos, especially at night (we were 24rs). Also at least 3 Steves worked there and 2 of them creeped on me haha. I'm not there anymore cuz it closed down. I oddly miss it. Probably because I don't have a paying job at the moment haha.

Did you accept him as a friend?

_________________
Shelby

Shows I've been to (if anyone actually cares)::
 
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:07 am

Haha, jeeze. That's gotta be so much worse when it's someone you actually work with.

I accepted him at first just to see who the hell he was, since he didn't have a picture of himself as a display pic, but then got rid of him once I realized who it was.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 28
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:13 am

Old guys are creeps...............
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 28
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:22 am

yuuuuuuup Cool
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 28
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:42 am

*sigh* gymnastics *sigh*
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 2996
Join date : 2012-04-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:43 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Haha, jeeze. That's gotta be so much worse when it's someone you actually work with.

I accepted him at first just to see who the hell he was, since he didn't have a picture of himself as a display pic, but then got rid of him once I realized who it was.

Haha, ahh that'd freak me out so much.

Chris, you bored?

_________________
Shelby

Shows I've been to (if anyone actually cares)::
 
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 28
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:45 am

No..........yes. I wish there was a more interesting Olympics event on right now. I watched all the volleyball events and swimming events earlier and now I am stuck with gymnastics. It is so......uninteresting.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:34 am

I would write a thought I'm having about this board right now, but...
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:26 am

GYMNASTICS IS NOT BORING FYI
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 100% live [Spam] , fullz, bank login, dumps for sell
» Human Verification Request To Avoid Spam
» The Official Spam Thread
» Story Spam: "Bernie Potter's Half-Ass Print" on MMSA
» Spam I am.... Not

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: