A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:40 am

I have been listening Handwritten for like, three hours straight now, adn I have never heard anything this amazing in my life. Seriously, nothing could be better. I keep crying at these songs and I don't even know how I have tears left. Yes, I'm a total mess, at least I acknowledge it!

I would be dancing around the room to this album right now if I didn't think I'd fall over and hurt myself! drunken
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:41 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Matt L wrote:
My friend might buy the El Jefe Bundle. She makes about $60 a day so I asked if she'd buy it, and she has agreed to pay $10 for the CD and I'd have to pay off the other $40 by the end of the year Very Happy

Haha, do you not have a job my man?

No sir, I do not. But I want to get a job! I've been trying all summer to get a job, but I've also been too busy to hold one down! I recently just tried to apply to a pizza place my friend works at, but she says that only girls work the counter and boys deliver the pizza, and they have more than enough delivery boys (and I can barely drive Razz)
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:44 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Matt L wrote:
My friend might buy the El Jefe Bundle. She makes about $60 a day so I asked if she'd buy it, and she has agreed to pay $10 for the CD and I'd have to pay off the other $40 by the end of the year Very Happy

Awesome! That's great, Matt! She sounds like a good friend. Is she your age? If so, how the hell does she make $60 a day?!

She is, and she works at a dentist/orthodontist's office as an assistant (I think? Not too sure Razz), and apparently she does make that much!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:45 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Man, I keep having dreams of this girl I always saw around school last semester. I would just see her walking around campus every now and then, never talked to her. She is a pretty blonde. She has been in my dreams every night ever since I first heard Handwritten. It is creepy.

That's not creepy, it's kind of cool. Maybe it's a sign! You should track her down and get to know her better.

What is it with guys and blondes? Seriously, is it the ditsy stereotype or something? I want some insight into this. I don't get it.

I should track her down this coming semester. Maybe it is Brian Fallon whispering to me to do something through dreams and airwaves. I do listen to Mae every night before i go to bed and that puts me in a dreamy state.

I dunno, I just like blonde girls. I always have, I am a dirty blonde so maybe that has to do with something. Haha, it is not the ditsy thing at all. I hate ditsy. I may come off like I go after any girl and stuff but I am actually cautious about girls. I am picky when it comes to girls big time. I'd hate to go out with a girl who just wants a little something something. I am not like that at all. I have never taking advantage of a girl at all. Haha, believe it or not.

I believe that. I didn't get the impression of you that you take advantage of girls at all. I was just wondering why so many guys like blondes. I mean, I tend to have a thing for guys with dark hair, but it's not something I go looking for. Like, "Ooh, he has really dark hair, I'd pick him over the blonde dude any day" or anything like that. But some guys are totally like that with blonde girls. It's weird to me.

Haha, I am not like that either. I prefer Blonde Girls but just because you aren't blonde doesn't mean I won't take you out or anything. An attractive girl is an attractive girl...hair color doesn't really matter.

Now see, taht makes sense. I have known guys who only date blondes, or only date brunettes, or only date girls who are short, or whatever. I'm not superficial at all, so that never made sense to me at all!

Yeah, I dont get that either. I like short girls but don't mind a girl being just an inch or two shorter than me. This girl in my dreams, is blonde, probably 5'9 5'10 with an athletic slender build. She is pretty. She was actually in one of my theology class back in my junior year and I did talk to her one time. She talked to every guy in the class, always chatting it up and then one day I said something to her, helping her out, and she just stared at me and looked nervous and scared. I was like ok, awkward and never spoke to her again. Haha, but I did see her walking around campus numerous time later on through the semesters and years.

Well, maybe she liked yo and that's why she got nervous when you talked to her. Why didn't you talk to her again?! If you like her, you should get to know her better.

Do I know how tall you are? I can't remember much of anythign right now except for lyrics to this amazing album.

Haha, I hate awkwardness. That is one thing I can't stand at all. If she had said a word or something I would have kept chatting with her throughout the semester and who knows what could have happened. Maybe if something had happened with her I Would have never run into that disaster that came a year later with that other girl. Gee whiz. Crazy how much stuff can change if you had done one little thing differently.

I am 6 ft

Have you read Stephen King's 11/22/63? It's all about how one little change in the past can alter the future in ways you could never even imagine. Don't live in the land of what if though. I've been in that place too many times adn all it does is hold you back.

And I agree. Awkwardness is terrible. Sad

Okay, I think I remember you saying you're 6'0" now. Sorry, I'm really not thinking clearing at all right now!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:46 am

Matt L wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Matt L wrote:
My friend might buy the El Jefe Bundle. She makes about $60 a day so I asked if she'd buy it, and she has agreed to pay $10 for the CD and I'd have to pay off the other $40 by the end of the year Very Happy

Awesome! That's great, Matt! She sounds like a good friend. Is she your age? If so, how the hell does she make $60 a day?!

She is, and she works at a dentist/orthodontist's office as an assistant (I think? Not too sure Razz), and apparently she does make that much!

Wow, that's awesome for her! When I was your age I babysat all the time for $4 an hour. How pathetic! I guess that show my age. Sad
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:47 am

CHRIS. YOU WERE 100% RIGHT ABOUT MULHOLLAND. I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS SONG.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:48 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Matt L wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Matt L wrote:
My friend might buy the El Jefe Bundle. She makes about $60 a day so I asked if she'd buy it, and she has agreed to pay $10 for the CD and I'd have to pay off the other $40 by the end of the year Very Happy

Awesome! That's great, Matt! She sounds like a good friend. Is she your age? If so, how the hell does she make $60 a day?!

She is, and she works at a dentist/orthodontist's office as an assistant (I think? Not too sure Razz), and apparently she does make that much!

Wow, that's awesome for her! When I was your age I babysat all the time for $4 an hour. How pathetic! I guess that show my age. Sad

Hey, $4 an hour more than I make in a year Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:51 am

Matt L wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Matt L wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Matt L wrote:
My friend might buy the El Jefe Bundle. She makes about $60 a day so I asked if she'd buy it, and she has agreed to pay $10 for the CD and I'd have to pay off the other $40 by the end of the year Very Happy

Awesome! That's great, Matt! She sounds like a good friend. Is she your age? If so, how the hell does she make $60 a day?!

She is, and she works at a dentist/orthodontist's office as an assistant (I think? Not too sure Razz), and apparently she does make that much!

Wow, that's awesome for her! When I was your age I babysat all the time for $4 an hour. How pathetic! I guess that show my age. Sad

Hey, $4 an hour more than I make in a year Razz

Haha, and I worked hard the money (so hard for it honey!) Razz I put up with a lot of crap (literally and figuratively!) for those few bucks, but it was worth it. That money got me to CA each summer, so it was all good.

Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 28
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:53 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
CHRIS. YOU WERE 100% RIGHT ABOUT MULHOLLAND. I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS SONG.

Why thank you! It is just awesome and one of the best songs in the entire world. Crazy how in the world we live in, Lady Gaga gets 100 hours of radio time and a song that is a masterpiece like Mulholland Drive doesn't get played once.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:54 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Matt L wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Matt L wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Matt L wrote:
My friend might buy the El Jefe Bundle. She makes about $60 a day so I asked if she'd buy it, and she has agreed to pay $10 for the CD and I'd have to pay off the other $40 by the end of the year Very Happy

Awesome! That's great, Matt! She sounds like a good friend. Is she your age? If so, how the hell does she make $60 a day?!

She is, and she works at a dentist/orthodontist's office as an assistant (I think? Not too sure Razz), and apparently she does make that much!

Wow, that's awesome for her! When I was your age I babysat all the time for $4 an hour. How pathetic! I guess that show my age. Sad

Hey, $4 an hour more than I make in a year Razz


Haha, and I worked hard the money (so hard for it honey!) Razz I put up with a lot of crap (literally and figuratively!) for those few bucks, but it was worth it. That money got me to CA each summer, so it was all good.


I'm gonna have to put up with some crap to pay this girl back $40. 10 hours of babysitting, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:54 am

Too Much Blood is killing me. I am being murdered right now and I am loving it! This song is me. I have been living these lyrics. I can't stop the tears from falling. Crying or Very sad Brian gets it. He just gets everything, and he doesn't even know me.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 4155
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:57 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:


Haha, and I worked hard the money (so hard for it honey!) Razz I put up with a lot of crap (literally and figuratively!) for those few bucks, but it was worth it. That money got me to CA each summer, so it was all good.


I knew it, Shannon was a prostitute....

_________________
Andrew

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:58 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
CHRIS. YOU WERE 100% RIGHT ABOUT MULHOLLAND. I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS SONG.

Why thank you! It is just awesome and one of the best songs in the entire world. Crazy how in the world we live in, Lady Gaga gets 100 hours of radio time and a song that is a masterpiece like Mulholland Drive doesn't get played once.

Lady Gaga's music is total bullshit. So is 95% of what is on the radio all the time. Mulholland Drive, Handwritten, Too Much Blood, etc. are the songs that should be played. These are the songs people should admire and attach to themselves. Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and the rest of them, they are selling an image (and not a very good one), not the music. LONG LIVE GASLIGHT!!!!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:58 am

Debonair wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:


Haha, and I worked hard the money (so hard for it honey!) Razz I put up with a lot of crap (literally and figuratively!) for those few bucks, but it was worth it. That money got me to CA each summer, so it was all good.


I knew it, Shannon was a prostitute....

Oh Shannon Sad
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:00 am

Debonair wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:


Haha, and I worked hard the money (so hard for it honey!) Razz I put up with a lot of crap (literally and figuratively!) for those few bucks, but it was worth it. That money got me to CA each summer, so it was all good.


I knew it, Shannon was a prostitute....

Frying Pan Frying Pan Frying Pan Frying Pan Frying Pan

I am too drunk to know what I'm writing! WOW, that post sounded so bad! Razz

I was a babysitter. Not a hooker. JEEZ! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:01 am



Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:01 am

Matt L wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Matt L wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Matt L wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Matt L wrote:
My friend might buy the El Jefe Bundle. She makes about $60 a day so I asked if she'd buy it, and she has agreed to pay $10 for the CD and I'd have to pay off the other $40 by the end of the year Very Happy

Awesome! That's great, Matt! She sounds like a good friend. Is she your age? If so, how the hell does she make $60 a day?!

She is, and she works at a dentist/orthodontist's office as an assistant (I think? Not too sure Razz), and apparently she does make that much!

Wow, that's awesome for her! When I was your age I babysat all the time for $4 an hour. How pathetic! I guess that show my age. Sad

Hey, $4 an hour more than I make in a year Razz


Haha, and I worked hard the money (so hard for it honey!) Razz I put up with a lot of crap (literally and figuratively!) for those few bucks, but it was worth it. That money got me to CA each summer, so it was all good.


I'm gonna have to put up with some crap to pay this girl back $40. 10 hours of babysitting, I suppose.

LOL! Oh Matt, I charged $4/hour in the 90s! You could easily charge double that, if not more. Babysitting is hard work!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:02 am

Matt L wrote:
Debonair wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:


Haha, and I worked hard the money (so hard for it honey!) Razz I put up with a lot of crap (literally and figuratively!) for those few bucks, but it was worth it. That money got me to CA each summer, so it was all good.


I knew it, Shannon was a prostitute....

Oh Shannon Sad

LIES! THEY'RE ALL LIES!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 4155
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:02 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Debonair wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:


Haha, and I worked hard the money (so hard for it honey!) Razz I put up with a lot of crap (literally and figuratively!) for those few bucks, but it was worth it. That money got me to CA each summer, so it was all good.


I knew it, Shannon was a prostitute....

Frying Pan Frying Pan Frying Pan Frying Pan Frying Pan

I am too drunk to know what I'm writing! WOW, that post sounded so bad! Razz

I was a babysitter. Not a hooker. JEEZ! Embarassed

Haha idk, being able to do 14 shots, being a people person.... its all kinda adding up...

Jk Hug

_________________
Andrew

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:03 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:


Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed


WHOA... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:04 am

Debonair wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Debonair wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:


Haha, and I worked hard the money (so hard for it honey!) Razz I put up with a lot of crap (literally and figuratively!) for those few bucks, but it was worth it. That money got me to CA each summer, so it was all good.


I knew it, Shannon was a prostitute....

Frying Pan Frying Pan Frying Pan Frying Pan Frying Pan

I am too drunk to know what I'm writing! WOW, that post sounded so bad! Razz

I was a babysitter. Not a hooker. JEEZ! Embarassed

Haha idk, being able to do 14 shots, being a people person.... its all kinda adding up...

Jk Hug

lol! That made me laugh so hard! How did I drink that much?! I am SO not a prostitute though! Embarassed

Haha! Hug
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:05 am

Lorraine, I tihnk Andrew is getting a little PG-13. R is next. I'm worried.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 28
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:06 am

I can get R-rated if you really want me to.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 28
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:07 am

Ugh, I just want my paypal funds to be transferred to my bank account. I don't want to wait 2 more days. I just want to get my speakers off amazon so I can fully set up my record player!!!! WAHHH!
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:07 am

Only Andrew has restrictions. This is the Princess of Filth's Declaration Of The Evening.


Wow yeah, Chris talk that dirty ... PayPal talk? confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 100% live [Spam] , fullz, bank login, dumps for sell
» Human Verification Request To Avoid Spam
» The Official Spam Thread
» Story Spam: "Bernie Potter's Half-Ass Print" on MMSA
» Spam I am.... Not

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: