A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:03 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Taking it easy and taking my shirt off tonight!!!!!

Oh yeah!!!! I'm coming out of the sleeve!

<-------

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:05 am

Now I am wondering what tattoos Dave has under his shirt that I don't even know about!

Thanks Chris Sad
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:06 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Now I am wondering what tattoos Dave has under his shirt that I don't even know about!

Thanks Chris Sad

I'll find out for you. Dave and I have weekly get togethers where we eat cake and drink beers while watching Cougar Town.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:08 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Thanks for quoting the typo version before I got a chance to fix it! Razz

Andrew.Keep it G-Rated please.

SOrry! I used to do taht to Andrew all the time! Razz

Andrew is a sinner now. I don't think he can go back.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:09 am

Debonair wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
I love spam.

I'll buy you a case for Christmas then... No

EWWWWW! Not the food spam, you goofball! Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:11 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:

Thanks Chris Sad

Lorraine, this is a very interesting thing you are wondering about, and I want answers! Also, what are his neck tattoos of? Are they as amazing as Brian's neck tattoos? I shouldn't drink this much. I'm just saying...

Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:12 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:

Hey farmer's tan! Wink
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:13 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:

Hey farmer's tan! Wink

That is what I get for working outside all day. Can't go shirtless at my job. Too bad for all the ladies!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:14 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

Hey farmer's tan! Wink

That is what I get for working outside all day. Can't go shirtless at my job. Too bad for all the ladies!!! Wink

Wink Wink Wink

If only we could bottle your confidence up and sell it...we'd all be rich! Razz
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:14 am

Man, I keep having dreams of this girl I always saw around school last semester. I would just see her walking around campus every now and then, never talked to her. She is a pretty blonde. She has been in my dreams every night ever since I first heard Handwritten. It is creepy.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:15 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

Hey farmer's tan! Wink

Wink Wink Wink

Please....I would be kind to sell some of it. 100 per bottle!!!!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:16 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Man, I keep having dreams of this girl I always saw around school last semester. I would just see her walking around campus every now and then, never talked to her. She is a pretty blonde. She has been in my dreams every night ever since I first heard Handwritten. It is creepy.

That's not creepy, it's kind of cool. Maybe it's a sign! You should track her down and get to know her better.

What is it with guys and blondes? Seriously, is it the ditsy stereotype or something? I want some insight into this. I don't get it.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:17 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

Hey farmer's tan! Wink

Wink Wink Wink

Forget becoming a police officer. You've just found your calling. You're welcome! Razz
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:19 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:

That's not creepy, it's kind of cool. Maybe it's a sign! You should track her down and get to know her better.

What is it with guys and blondes? Seriously, is it the ditsy stereotype or something? I want some insight into this. I don't get it.

I should track her down this coming semester. Maybe it is Brian Fallon whispering to me to do something through dreams and airwaves. I do listen to Mae every night before i go to bed and that puts me in a dreamy state.

I dunno, I just like blonde girls. I always have, I am a dirty blonde so maybe that has to do with something. Haha, it is not the ditsy thing at all. I hate ditsy. I may come off like I go after any girl and stuff but I am actually cautious about girls. I am picky when it comes to girls big time. I'd hate to go out with a girl who just wants a little something something. I am not like that at all. I have never taking advantage of a girl. Haha, believe it or not.

Last edited by saltandburn1967 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:21 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

Hey farmer's tan! Wink

Wink Wink Wink

Forget becoming a police officer. You've just found your calling. You're welcome! Razz

Haha, but becoming a police officer is my calling!!!!! I have been wanting to be one since I was a kid. I always thought they were the most serious people ever but I know loads of them and they are the goofiest, funniest people you will ever meet.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:24 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

I should track her down this coming semester. Maybe it is Brian Fallon whispering to me to do something through dreams and airwaves. I do listen to Mae every night before i go to bed and that puts me in a dreamy state.

I dunno, I just like blonde girls. I always have, I am a dirty blonde so maybe that has to do with something. Haha, it is not the ditsy thing at all. I hate ditsy. I may come off like I go after any girl and stuff but I am actually cautious about girls. I am picky when it comes to girls big time. I'd hate to go out with a girl who just wants a little something something. I am not like that at all. I have never taking advantage of a girl at all. Haha, believe it or not.

I believe that. I didn't get the impression of you that you take advantage of girls at all. I was just wondering why so many guys like blondes. I mean, I tend to have a thing for guys with dark hair, but it's not something I go looking for. Like, "Ooh, he has really dark hair, I'd pick him over the blonde dude any day" or anything like that. But some guys are totally like that with blonde girls. It's weird to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:25 am

My friend might buy the El Jefe Bundle. She makes about $60 a day so I asked if she'd buy it, and she has agreed to pay $10 for the CD and I'd have to pay off the other $40 by the end of the year Very Happy
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:26 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

I dunno, I just like blonde girls. I always have, I am a dirty blonde so maybe that has to do with something. Haha, it is not the ditsy thing at all. I hate ditsy. I may come off like I go after any girl and stuff but I am actually cautious about girls. I am picky when it comes to girls big time. I'd hate to go out with a girl who just wants a little something something. I am not like that at all. I have never taking advantage of a girl at all. Haha, believe it or not.

I believe that. I didn't get the impression of you that you take advantage of girls at all. I was just wondering why so many guys like blondes. I mean, I tend to have a thing for guys with dark hair, but it's not something I go looking for. Like, "Ooh, he has really dark hair, I'd pick him over the blonde dude any day" or anything like that. But some guys are totally like that with blonde girls. It's weird to me.

Haha, I am not like that either. I prefer Blonde Girls but just because you aren't blonde doesn't mean I won't take you out or anything. An attractive girl is an attractive girl...hair color doesn't really matter.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:27 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

Hey farmer's tan! Wink

Wink Wink Wink

Haha, but becoming a police officer is my calling!!!!! I have been wanting to be one since I was a kid. I always thought they were the most serious people ever but I know loads of them and they are the goofiest, funniest people you will ever meet.

Duh, I was just joking! geek I think being a police officer is one of the most noble careers a person can have. I have a cousin who just reitred from the CHP after over 30 years on the force and one of my uncles was CHP too, so I have a lot of respect for that type of job.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:28 am

Matt L wrote:
My friend might buy the El Jefe Bundle. She makes about $60 a day so I asked if she'd buy it, and she has agreed to pay $10 for the CD and I'd have to pay off the other $40 by the end of the year Very Happy

Awesome! That's great, Matt! She sounds like a good friend. Is she your age? If so, how the hell does she make $60 a day?!
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:29 am

Matt L wrote:

Haha, do you not have a job my man?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:30 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

Haha, I am not like that either. I prefer Blonde Girls but just because you aren't blonde doesn't mean I won't take you out or anything. An attractive girl is an attractive girl...hair color doesn't really matter.

Now see, taht makes sense. I have known guys who only date blondes, or only date brunettes, or only date girls who are short, or whatever. I'm not superficial at all, so that never made sense to me at all!
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:33 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

Now see, taht makes sense. I have known guys who only date blondes, or only date brunettes, or only date girls who are short, or whatever. I'm not superficial at all, so that never made sense to me at all!

Yeah, I dont get that either. I like short girls but don't mind a girl being just an inch or two shorter than me. This girl in my dreams, is blonde, probably 5'9 5'10 with an athletic slender build. She is pretty. She was actually in one of my theology class back in my junior year and I did talk to her one time. She talked to every guy in the class, always chatting it up and then one day I said something to her, helping her out, and she just stared at me and looked nervous and scared. I was like ok, awkward and never spoke to her again. Haha, but I did see her walking around campus numerous time later on through the semesters and years.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:37 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

Yeah, I dont get that either. I like short girls but don't mind a girl being just an inch or two shorter than me. This girl in my dreams, is blonde, probably 5'9 5'10 with an athletic slender build. She is pretty. She was actually in one of my theology class back in my junior year and I did talk to her one time. She talked to every guy in the class, always chatting it up and then one day I said something to her, helping her out, and she just stared at me and looked nervous and scared. I was like ok, awkward and never spoke to her again. Haha, but I did see her walking around campus numerous time later on through the semesters and years.

Well, maybe she liked yo and that's why she got nervous when you talked to her. Why didn't you talk to her again?! If you like her, you should get to know her better.

Do I know how tall you are? I can't remember much of anythign right now except for lyrics to this amazing album.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:39 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

Well, maybe she liked yo and that's why she got nervous when you talked to her. Why didn't you talk to her again?! If you like her, you should get to know her better.

Do I know how tall you are? I can't remember much of anythign right now except for lyrics to this amazing album.

Haha, I hate awkwardness. That is one thing I can't stand at all. If she had said a word or something I would have kept chatting with her throughout the semester and who knows what could have happened. Maybe if something had happened with her I Would have never run into that disaster that came a year later with that other girl. Gee whiz. Crazy how much stuff can change if you had done one little thing differently.

I am 6 ft
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down

Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next