A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

has my CD been posted yet?, etc.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
big blue
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:22 am

Picked up the deluxe cd earlier today at vintage vinyl!
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:32 am

B701 wrote:
I pre-ordered from the Gaslight Anthem site, ordered the blue vinyl and the Super Deluxe CD (non-autographed). Got the shipping email yesterday with tracking number, and when I got home from work today, the order was there. However, instead of vinyl and Super Deluxe CD, I received two copies of the vinyl. I emailed Topspin to see what's up, but if others are getting emails about delays with the Deluxe, I assume that is the issue here as well.

If they let me keep the second vinyl (not sure if it was an error or their way of compensating me for the delay with the Super Deluxe CD), I will give that to someone here free of charge. I don't really have a need for it since I already have one copy. Let me know if anyone is interested in the free blue vinyl, and I can send it to you (provided I do not need to return it to Topspin).

Hey Man! I'd definitely be interested in that if it works out for ya like that!! Smile

Anyway, let me know. Just PM me, or whatever, and I'll send ya my address. I'll try not to get my hopes up tho. haha
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:38 am

Well, my Interpunk Vinyl shipped today and should be here Monday. I got my El Jefe poster today in the mail from infinitemerch but the shirt and deluxe cd are yet to ship. For some reason my Super Deluxe edition still hasn't shipped even though other people who ordered from the official gaslight anthem store have gotten it. what is going on here?!
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:48 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Well, my Interpunk Vinyl shipped today and should be here Monday. I got my El Jefe poster today in the mail from infinitemerch but the shirt and deluxe cd are yet to ship. For some reason my Super Deluxe edition still hasn't shipped even though other people who ordered from the official gaslight anthem store have gotten it. what is going on here?!

This happened so late in the pre-ordering process they probably aren't even ready. Which is very aggravating because they could have done it sooner if that's the case. Have the guys even signed the 300 copies yet? Unless they were part of the 2500 or w/e # of the other ones then I'm guessing no.

Shows I've been to (if anyone actually cares)::

Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:50 am

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

This happened so late in the pre-ordering process they probably aren't even ready. Which is very aggravating because they could have done it sooner if that's the case. Have the guys even signed the 300 copies yet? Unless they were part of the 2500 or w/e # of the other ones then I'm guessing no.

Damn, that sucks. I wonder how much longer it will be until we get them. Hopefully we don't get them in August or something. That would blow!!
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:13 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

Damn, that sucks. I wonder how much longer it will be until we get them. Hopefully we don't get them in August or something. That would blow!!

That would blow because then I'd be all the way on the west coast for school and my parents would have to mail it to me and while they were paying for shipping they'd say "and how much did you spend on this album again?" and I'd have to run and hide. Smile

Shows I've been to (if anyone actually cares)::

Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:07 am

My PLAY.COM signed deluxe has just ARRIVED, as promised by the 'posted' email I had, although I later also received the 'delayed' email. Yes!! Mine at last!!

http://www.gaslightanthem.org
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:23 am

steady now steady now wrote:
My PLAY.COM signed deluxe has just ARRIVED, as promised by the 'posted' email I had, although I later also received the 'delayed' email. Yes!! Mine at last!!

if my postman dont get here soon im sending out a search party !
Back to top Go down
pauldt1969
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:29 am

Yesssssssssssss! My signed play.com copy has just arrived. It's sounding amazing...and I love the Nick Hornby intro.
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:36 am

steady now steady now wrote:

Awesome, lets hope my copy arrives too. Post comes at 11
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:38 am

I didn't get anything yet. still waiting on the vinyl bundle and a 2nd vinyl from interpunk Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/azlisa
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:29 am

got my signed delux cd , not numbered lo, hope the flood gates are open now ...in someways its nice that different varients will turn up over the next couple of weeks or so.
Back to top Go down
tyoac
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:20 am

apparently play.com doesnt have signed copies (or even deluxe cds) anymore so if anyone here has a spare copy please shoot me a pm. thanks!
Back to top Go down
sandinista
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:40 am

Just got my deluxe cd from Play Very Happy Beautiful it is too
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:43 am

Seems like everyone but me has received their Play deluxe copy Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:09 pm

So where are your guys' orders at now? Mine last said last night that it was departing from a USPS sorting facility in Sandston, and since it hasn't been updated since I assume it's still in transit or hasn't been updated since arriving at whereverton in NJ.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:30 pm

Wait, guys. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the USPS doesn't deliver on Saturdays?

...oh well. Sad
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:32 pm

Matt L wrote:
Wait, guys. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the USPS doesn't deliver on Saturdays?

...oh well. Sad

The USPS delivers on Saturday. The UPS only delivers on Saturday if the site supports saturday delivery. I guess the 45 dollar 1 day shipping Interpunk shipping doesn't support it for some reason. scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:39 pm

Ah, well I guess that's awesome (for me, and I suppose not so much for you Sad) because I got it with USPS.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:55 pm

My CD was in Norfolk, VA at 3:35 a.m. and then for some unexplainable reason, it took 6 hours to travel 10 more miles to Chesapeake, so by then the mail trucks were already gone. My CD is waiting at my post office until Monday. SO SAD! Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:58 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
My CD was in Norfolk, VA at 3:35 a.m. and then for some unexplainable reason, it took 6 hours to travel 10 more miles to Chesapeake, so by then the mail trucks were already gone. My CD is waiting at my post office until Monday. SO SAD! Sad

Oh Shannon Sad

I'm still holding onto hope that the tracking isn't being updated and I'll still see the package in a few hours... There's no way it can still be on the road... can it?
Back to top Go down
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:00 pm

has anyone received anything from the el jefe bundle ?

my order status still is "Processed" scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:01 pm

A bunch of people got the poster already, dunno about the actual CD.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:02 pm

Matt L wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:

Oh Shannon Sad

I'm still holding onto hope that the tracking isn't being updated and I'll still see the package in a few hours... There's no way it can still be on the road... can it?

What time did your CD leave Sandston? NJ's not that far away, there is a chance it's out for delivery and the tracking just wasn't updated. Keep hope alive, Matt! Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:03 pm

Hanswurst wrote:
has anyone received anything from the el jefe bundle ?

my order status still is "Processed" scratch

I got my poster yesterday and it's beautiful! I know Debonair got his poster on Thursday. No word on the vinyl or the shirt yet though. Everything should be arriving soon though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   

Back to top Go down

has my CD been posted yet?, etc.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next