A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

has my CD been posted yet?, etc.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:06 pm

Is it weird that I have a tracking number for my order on interpunk but it won't let me track it? the order has shipped.

Shows I've been to (if anyone actually cares)::

Back to top Go down
Greenlizard
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:07 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Is it weird that I have a tracking number for my order on interpunk but it won't let me track it? the order has shipped.

Depends on when it has been shipped. If they sended the trackingnumber today it can be the package is not in the right depot yet

You can listen to the album on Spotify...
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:13 pm

steady now steady now wrote:
Rxyz wrote:
I got mine today!

http://i.imgur.com/MHWUF.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/g7KDv.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/fkib1.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Dhwou.jpg

lucky you, and thanks for the photos

Play.com just confirmed despatch of my signed deluxe

Did you pay extra for postage? My order hasn't updated anything Sad
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:16 pm

Greenlizard wrote:

Depends on when it has been shipped. If they sended the trackingnumber today it can be the package is not in the right depot yet

It was shipped last night. That's cool you can listen to it on Spotify. I'm not too concerned because I have it downloaded. But it'd be nice for it to come in the mail. At least this one shipped. The other order is still pending.

Shows I've been to (if anyone actually cares)::

Back to top Go down
Greenlizard
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:18 pm

Greenlizard wrote:

It was shipped last night. That's cool you can listen to it on Spotify. I'm not too concerned because I have it downloaded. But it'd be nice for it to come in the mail. At least this one shipped. The other order is still pending.

Aah to bad the websites in America can't deliver in time...
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:52 pm

Lame..

We are writing to you about your order for Handwritten (Deluxe Edition) (Play.com Exclusive Signed Copies)

We have been informed by our supplier that they have experienced a delay in delivering stock of this item to us. Therefore it is with regret that we are unable to deliver this item in time for Monday's release date.

We are anticipating arrival of this stock in the next 48 hours and once received we will process and dispatch your order. You will receive a confirmation email once the item has been dispatched. Please note that your card will not be charged until your order is processed.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused in this matter and would like to thank you for shopping with Play.com
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:55 pm

Holland wrote:
Lame..

We are writing to you about your order for Handwritten (Deluxe Edition) (Play.com Exclusive Signed Copies)

We have been informed by our supplier that they have experienced a delay in delivering stock of this item to us. Therefore it is with regret that we are unable to deliver this item in time for Monday's release date.

We are anticipating arrival of this stock in the next 48 hours and once received we will process and dispatch your order. You will receive a confirmation email once the item has been dispatched. Please note that your card will not be charged until your order is processed.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused in this matter and would like to thank you for shopping with Play.com

Yeah, I just got that too. Can't say I'm surprised.
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:55 pm

Holland wrote:
Lame..

Yep same for me. I've learnt my lesson with Play. They are too unreliable.
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: temp   Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:03 pm

haven't received any of my pre orders, but this made me so happy and will get me through the weekend:

(i'm talking about B.o.B.'s album, of course.)
Back to top Go down
gking92
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:23 pm

Christophe wrote:
Holland wrote:
Lame..

Same here too. To be honest, this is the first time I've had this happen with Play, but I'm guessing from some other posts in this thread that it's far from the first for some. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/The_King1992
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:26 pm

Bea wrote:
haven't received any of my pre orders, but this made me so happy and will get me through the weekend:

(i'm talking about B.o.B.'s album, of course.)

ah, so that's not a digipak then

http://www.gaslightanthem.org

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:32 pm

my interpunk order: Shipped on Jul 20

hell yes!

of course, tracking ain't available yet...but hell yes!
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:09 pm

Mine's allegedly shipped too...woo hoo!
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:13 pm

gking92 wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Holland wrote:
Lame..

Same here too. To be honest, this is the first time I've had this happen with Play, but I'm guessing from some other posts in this thread that it's far from the first for some. Sad

No sadly not. They used to be so reliable when not as many people knew about them but it seems that as they have expanded their quality of service has dropped dramatically. I preordered Sharks' album and had the same problem didn't receive it til 4 or 5 days after the release date.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:22 pm

Holland wrote:
Lame..

but we know that's because the band only just signed them in the US

anyway, I didnlt get that email; I got one that said 'posted'

http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:39 pm

I got one that said posted which is an automated one sent out on a set number of days before the item is released. the second e-mail about stock issues is the one to believe unfortunately. Ive never liked play.com!
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:42 pm

Electronic Shipping Info received, tracking is up guys.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:05 pm

Matt L wrote:

That's what mine says too. I guess I won't be getting it today, but it should definitely be here tomorrow! So excited, I probably won't be able to sleep tonight! geek
Back to top Go down
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:07 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Matt L wrote:

That's what mine says too. I guess I won't be getting it today, but it should definitely be here tomorrow! So excited, I probably won't be able to sleep tonight! geek

Did you do priority mail? That's what I did and mine shipped this morning too but I didn't think we'd be getting it tomorrow...Does Interpunk really ship that fast?
Back to top Go down
AGoodTime
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:08 pm

steady now steady now wrote:
Holland wrote:
Lame..

but we know that's because the band only just signed them in the US

anyway, I didnlt get that email; I got one that said 'posted'

I didn't get that e-mail til I saw this. Now I just got it. DAMNNIT.

Oh well, I might get another copy anyway...
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:20 pm

eagles1139 wrote:
Matt L wrote:

Did you do priority mail? That's what I did and mine shipped this morning too but I didn't think we'd be getting it tomorrow...Does Interpunk really ship that fast?

Yes, I chose Priority, but the reason I get my orders so fast is because Interpunk is in VA and so am I. Where do you live? If you're in the Mid-Atlantic, you'll probably get it tomorrow too.
Back to top Go down
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:24 pm

eagles1139 wrote:
Matt L wrote:

Yes, I chose Priority, but the reason I get my orders so fast is because Interpunk is in VA and so am I. Where do you live? If you're in the Mid-Atlantic, you'll probably get it tomorrow too.

Oh well that makes sense.. I live in Connecticut so I won't get my hopes up. (already caved and listened to the album once a perfect quality version came out - you're gonna love it)
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:28 pm

eagles1139 wrote:
eagles1139 wrote:
Matt L wrote:

Oh well that makes sense.. I live in Connecticut so I won't get my hopes up. (already caved and listened to the album once a perfect quality version came out - you're gonna love it)

I bet you'll get your album on Monday. Priority mail is pretty reliable and speedy.

If my CD doesn't come tomorrow, I'm listening to the stream. I can't wait anymore. I'm totally losing it and I really think this is going to be my favorite album ever. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:32 pm

eagles1139 wrote:
eagles1139 wrote:
Matt L wrote:

I bet you'll get your album on Monday. Priority mail is pretty reliable and speedy.

If my CD doesn't come tomorrow, I'm listening to the stream. I can't wait anymore. I'm totally losing it and I really think this is going to be my favorite album ever. Very Happy

If that's the case, I'd advise you don't listen to the NPR stream, instead download the like 120mb deluxe version...Sure it's downloading but it's free music either way. If not then listen to it on Spotify, much better sound quality than NPR. Just wanna make sure your first listen is as smooth as possible! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
B701
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:21 pm

I pre-ordered from the Gaslight Anthem site, ordered the blue vinyl and the Super Deluxe CD (non-autographed). Got the shipping email yesterday with tracking number, and when I got home from work today, the order was there. However, instead of vinyl and Super Deluxe CD, I received two copies of the vinyl. I emailed Topspin to see what's up, but if others are getting emails about delays with the Deluxe, I assume that is the issue here as well.

If they let me keep the second vinyl (not sure if it was an error or their way of compensating me for the delay with the Super Deluxe CD), I will give that to someone here free of charge. I don't really have a need for it since I already have one copy. Let me know if anyone is interested in the free blue vinyl, and I can send it to you (provided I do not need to return it to Topspin).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   

Back to top Go down

has my CD been posted yet?, etc.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next