A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:13 am

Kosburn59 wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:

That tattoo sounds like it will go perfectly with the crow one. So awesome! Very Happy I think if lyrics it you that hard, especially the first ones to affect you like that, you can't go wrong choosing them for a tattoo.

Oh, haha, I thought they actually gave you dating advice. Still, a cool offer! And I don't know many people who are great at relationships, so you're definitely not alone there! LOL, I wouldn't have apologized to her either if I was you! If I went to see Gaslight with a guy and he complained and wanted to leave afterwards, I'd tell him to go and I'd find another ride home! Well, maybe not, but I just can't imagine anyone not wanting to meet the guys. That's good that you were understanding about it though, even if it was a bummer.

Haha, yeah I would have taken them up on it if I didn't have her hanging off my shoulder and repeatedly calling my cell when I gave her my car keys. It was neurotic and I got tired of it. BUT I'M SINGLE NOW BITCHESSSS cheers I'LL CHAT THEM UP AS LONG AS I WANT!

Since getting in college, I haven't really felt inclined to worry too much about really deep relationships. It's a hope I've had for a while, but moving around as much as I do and having to deal with more realistic responsibilities just got me to focus on other things. I miss the feeling of being with someone, but I've yet to have a relationship that doesn't have ripples almost instantaneously, caused by things that don't really seem like they need a lot of fussing over in the first place. It's really weird to me, but I feel like I still need to learn a lot more about being in a relationship with someone.

Sorry, I'm going to try not a delve into a romance-issues esque thread with this. I've seen enough JimmyB crap to want to steer away from that. Hehe

Haha, don't worry, you're not in Jimmy territory at all. We'd throw a frying pan at you if you were! Razz

I think you're approaching the whole idea of a relationship very maturely. You're really young, so don't worry about being in a serious relationship or not. You have plenty of time for that! But just the fact that you feel like you have a lot more to learn is really good because it shows you're willing to work for something with someone you care about. And you know what? We all need to learn a lot about relationships. It doesn't matter how old you are or how much experience you have, there is always more to learn and more ways you can improve your relationships with people, romantic or otherwise. That's just one of those confusing parts of life that we love so much. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:13 am

Crosby Stan wrote:
steph wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
Shannon your over the top positive attitude makes me laugh. Not a bad thing at all. You're just relentlessly like "weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!". Funny shit...lol

WHAT?! haha! You mean over the top positive toward Gaslight? That I will agree with. I just can't say anything negative about this album because so far it's perfect to me. And I am just a tad bit excitable and a tad bit dramatic. Razz Just ask Konrad. I am a total drama queen! queen

Hhaha I get that you're an "emotional one". Maybe it's the over use of exclamation marks on here. Everyone seems happy as fuck. Been waitin' for the lucky charms guy to slide down off of a rainbow and play us all a happy song. The whole vibe is mad positive here for the most part.

not for you, dickhead! Razz

Don't start with me steph!

silent i couldn't help myself, i was in a weird mood and saying that made me laugh out loud. TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM, WILL YA?!
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:15 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Konbrad! You should make me a scarf!

Haha Well...I'll see what I can do. Maybe if I ever make a trip to the land of the dairy, then I can surprise ya. Very Happy But, all of the pennies that I'm finding are subsequently funding my way overpriced flight to Arizona for the September RA/TGA concert. lolz

Haha, right on. I'll just wait for you to start that Etsy shop!

Haha Yeah... that Etsy shop. I think Steph or you are gonna have to give me a swift kick in the ass, 'cause I'm not sure if that'll ever happen. Maybe if I hibernate in the winter...but that's not likely. I'll wanna be out building snowmen/women and sledding in the snow. Ya know? All that good stuff! Smile
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

Crosby Stan wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
Shannon your over the top positive attitude makes me laugh. Not a bad thing at all. You're just relentlessly like "weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!". Funny shit...lol

WHAT?! haha! You mean over the top positive toward Gaslight? That I will agree with. I just can't say anything negative about this album because so far it's perfect to me. And I am just a tad bit excitable and a tad bit dramatic. Razz Just ask Konrad. I am a total drama queen! queen

Hhaha I get that you're an "emotional one". Maybe it's the over use of exclamation marks on here. Everyone seems happy as fuck. Been waitin' for the lucky charms guy to slide down off of a rainbow and play us all a happy song. The whole vibe is mad positive here for the most part.

Yeah, we try to keep spam a happy place. There is a fair amount of venting and complaining because everybody needs to do that sometimes, but for the most part, yeah, we're a positive group, especially when it comes to Gaslight.

And I am definitely an emotional one! And I use a ton of exclamation points, because I am a loud, excitable person, and I think that makes my posts read more like my actual thoughts. "I'm a cannonball to a house on fire." Wink
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

TGAforLIFE wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

Haha Well...I'll see what I can do. Maybe if I ever make a trip to the land of the dairy, then I can surprise ya. Very Happy But, all of the pennies that I'm finding are subsequently funding my way overpriced flight to Arizona for the September RA/TGA concert. lolz

Haha Yeah... that Etsy shop. I think Steph or you are gonna have to give me a swift kick in the ass, 'cause I'm not sure if that'll ever happen. Maybe if I hibernate in the winter...but that's not likely. I'll wanna be out building snowmen/women and sledding in the snow. Ya know? All that good stuff! Smile

MEMEMEMEM PICK ME PICK ME OVER HERE PICK ME!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:16 am

Kosburn59 wrote:

That tattoo sounds like it will go perfectly with the crow one. So awesome! Very Happy I think if lyrics it you that hard, especially the first ones to affect you like that, you can't go wrong choosing them for a tattoo.

Oh, haha, I thought they actually gave you dating advice. Still, a cool offer! And I don't know many people who are great at relationships, so you're definitely not alone there! LOL, I wouldn't have apologized to her either if I was you! If I went to see Gaslight with a guy and he complained and wanted to leave afterwards, I'd tell him to go and I'd find another ride home! Well, maybe not, but I just can't imagine anyone not wanting to meet the guys. That's good that you were understanding about it though, even if it was a bummer.

Haha, yeah I would have taken them up on it if I didn't have her hanging off my shoulder and repeatedly calling my cell when I gave her my car keys. It was neurotic and I got tired of it. BUT I'M SINGLE NOW BITCHESSSS cheers I'LL CHAT THEM UP AS LONG AS I WANT!

Since getting in college, I haven't really felt inclined to worry too much about really deep relationships. It's a hope I've had for a while, but moving around as much as I do and having to deal with more realistic responsibilities just got me to focus on other things. I miss the feeling of being with someone, but I've yet to have a relationship that doesn't have ripples almost instantaneously, caused by things that don't really seem like they need a lot of fussing over in the first place. It's really weird to me, but I feel like I still need to learn a lot more about being in a relationship with someone.

Sorry, I'm going to try not a delve into a romance-issues esque thread with this. I've seen enough JimmyB crap to want to steer away from that. Hehe

Haha, don't worry, you're not in Jimmy territory at all. We'd throw a frying pan at you if you were! Razz

I think you're approaching the whole idea of a relationship very maturely. You're really young, so don't worry about being in a serious relationship or not. You have plenty of time for that! But just the fact that you feel like you have a lot more to learn is really good because it shows you're willing to work for something with someone you care about. And you know what? We all need to learn a lot about relationships. It doesn't matter how old you are or how much experience you have, there is always more to learn and more ways you can improve your relationships with people, romantic or otherwise. That's just one of those confusing parts of life that we love so much. Rolling Eyes

Fuckin' Dr. Philicia over here. I love your posts...hahahaha
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:
Also, just watched the Handwritten video, and that is DEFINITELY MY FAVORITE VIDEO OF THEIRS. Holy crap. It brings out the inner thrifter/romantic within me. Sexy stuff!

ISN'T IT INCREDIBLE?! It's my favorite too. I am obsessively watching it. I can't turn it off, it's just too wonderful!

It is so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha you were goin' on about a big beard a while ago. I was expecting some Jabadia Springfield type shit. This is like 3 day scruff.

Yeah, Chris, jeez! Your hair is still short and you're just a little scruffy. Rolling Eyes You have a long way to go!

Whatevs Shannon! Geez, give me a break! Sad. I have never grown my hair past 2 months and its been about 4 now. GEEZ!!!!

Haha! Someone is so sensitive today! Razz It looks good! Just keep growing your hair out. Smile
Back to top Go down

TGAforLIFE wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

I'm sure we're both willing to kick you around! Razz

Unfortunately I won't be able to go sledding OR build snowmen this year because SOMEONE won't make me a scarf and I'll be too cold and get sick. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:19 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:
Also, just watched the Handwritten video, and that is DEFINITELY MY FAVORITE VIDEO OF THEIRS. Holy crap. It brings out the inner thrifter/romantic within me. Sexy stuff!

ISN'T IT INCREDIBLE?! It's my favorite too. I am obsessively watching it. I can't turn it off, it's just too wonderful!

It is so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha you were goin' on about a big beard a while ago. I was expecting some Jabadia Springfield type shit. This is like 3 day scruff.

Yeah, Chris, jeez! Your hair is still short and you're just a little scruffy. Rolling Eyes You have a long way to go!

Whatevs Shannon! Geez, give me a break! Sad. I have never grown my hair past 2 months and its been about 4 now. GEEZ!!!!

Haha! Someone is so sensitive today! Razz It looks good! Just keep growing your hair out. Smile

Good! Got to look good for all the 18 year old ladies once the new semester starts. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:19 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Good! Got to look good for all the 18 year old ladies once the new semester starts. Wink

Frying Pan

Last edited by stepsandnumbers on Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:20 am

steph wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

MEMEMEMEM PICK ME PICK ME OVER HERE PICK ME!!!!!

AW GEEEE. I KNEW YOU'D GET ALL EXCITED ABOUT THAT! Damn! *takes a deep breath* Okay, fine. I pick you.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:20 am

TGAforLIFE wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
Oh, and Shannon... you sure are getting emotional tonight. *sigh* You're just such a drama queen. Razz

Yes I am, on both counts. I have always been a bit of a drama queen (okay, okay, maybe more than a bit!), but I'm having a rough night and this song is just hitting me really hard, but in a good way. I just needed to release some of these tears I guess. I found out yesterday that my cousin's family finally scheduled their move to TX for next Saturday. As much as I need to get away from her, losing the kids is tearing me up inside. I just can't process it yet. I am so glad this album will be here by then. It's just a sad time for me, but I'll be okay. I'm just going to miss those kids like crazy.

HAHA. Yeah, I'd say so. Razz

But, that is sad about your cousin's fam. Sorry to hear. I'll keep you in my prayers with that. And, that is good that Handwritten will come out just in time. But, still makes it tough I'm sure. (Hopefully you have a CD player in your car? Shocked ) I don't think they'll make Handwritten on cassette. Razz But, yeah. I joke. I'll keep ya in my prayers with that.

Hug Thank you, Konrad. And since I am such an open book tonight and my emotions are so out of whack, I will tell you that what you said made me cry for the millionth time tonight. Thank you so much for praying for me. That means more to me than I can even say right now.

And yes, I do have a CD player in my car, thank goodness! Handwritten is going to be on repeat for a long, long time.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:21 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

Frying Pan

OUCH!!! I didnt even say anything frying pan worthy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson

Kosburn59 wrote:

Haha, okay that's reassuring! When is that guy even gonna come back to the forum? I saw he got banned a few days ago. lol.

Thanks for the kind words. <3 I try to act maturely about it, but I manage to surprise myself sometimes. <;] I'm really stoked to be living in a new state. People act differently enough to me in different counties...in fact, I get to meet some street choir and DSS kids at the show tomorrow! SO FRACKING STOKED OHMEHGEEED

Blargh. It's 12:20 my time. Not too late, but my mind is beginning to scatter ever so slightly. I would love a Blue Moon right about now.
Back to top Go down

saltandburn1967 wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

Frying Pan

Everything you say is frying pan worthy! Frying Pan Frying Pan Frying Pan Frying Pan
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:22 am

TGAforLIFE wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

FUN! I love snow! We got none at all last winter, so I want a ton this year to make up for it.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:22 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

Frying Pan

Everything you say is frying pan worthy! Frying Pan Frying Pan Frying Pan Frying Pan

You are frying pan worthy Frying Pan Frying Pan Frying Pan Frying Pan Frying Pan Frying Pan

Last edited by saltandburn1967 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:23 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

Frying Pan

You are frying pan worth Frying Pan Frying Pan Frying Pan Frying Pan Frying Pan Frying Pan

Get in the kitchen and make me a sandwich! Frying Pan Frying Pan Frying Pan
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

stepsandnumbers wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

Frying Pan

You are frying pan worth Frying Pan Frying Pan Frying Pan Frying Pan Frying Pan Frying Pan

Hell no!!!!!! Bite me!!!!!! Frying Pan Frying Pan Frying Pan Frying Pan Frying Pan Frying Pan Frying Pan Frying Pan
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

stepsandnumbers wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

Unfortunately I won't be able to go sledding OR build snowmen this year because SOMEONE won't make me a scarf and I'll be too cold and get sick. Rolling Eyes

Aw... I'm sorry. Hug Just cheer up and drink some milk. Very Happy

elephant sunny pig rabbit rendeer
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:24 am

Crosby Stan wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:

Fuckin' Dr. Philicia over here. I love your posts...hahahaha

I'm glad I am so amusing to you! Razz

Dr. Philicia... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:24 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

Frying Pan

Hell no!!!!!! Bite me!!!!!! Frying Pan Frying Pan Frying Pan Frying Pan Frying Pan Frying Pan Frying Pan Frying Pan

Look here's a pig. pig
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:25 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

Frying Pan

Look here's a pig. pig

Here's a King king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:25 am

TGAforLIFE wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

Aw... I'm sorry. Hug Just cheer up and drink some milk. Very Happy

elephant sunny pig rabbit rendeer

Okay. farao
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:26 am

here's a real frying pan, bitch

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spam