A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:04 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
steph wrote:

we haven't been Sinners tonight!

Haha, no, just that one little smacking post. How can Chris not know about all those other nights though? What about the drunk posts? Were you not here for all of those?!

I am always bad!

Dammit Shannon. I sent that dude his ebay packages and sent out 4 of them to him. Three of them are in his state now but the other one went to Arizona. I mean what the fuck is going on? Suspect

Haha, what? I have no clue why it would go to AZ! Did you put the wrong zip code on it? What state does he live in? Sometimes the post office is stupid!

How many of your posts start with "Dammit Shannon"? I'm going to develop a complex! Razz
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:06 am

steph wrote:
steph wrote:

Haha, no, just that one little smacking post. How can Chris not know about all those other nights though? What about the drunk posts? Were you not here for all of those?!

i have been a good girl tonight Smile

haha This reminds me of the time we picked on Deb. Remember the Deb pick up lines...or whatever that was about? haha (I think I chipped in one). Anyway... good times. Good times.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:07 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
steph wrote:

I am always bad!

Dammit Shannon. I sent that dude his ebay packages and sent out 4 of them to him. Three of them are in his state now but the other one went to Arizona. I mean what the fuck is going on? Suspect

Haha, what? I have no clue why it would go to AZ! Did you put the wrong zip code on it? What state does he live in? Sometimes the post office is stupid!

How many of your posts start with "Dammit Shannon"? I'm going to develop a complex! Razz

I checked all of the labels I printed off on EBAY and they are all correct. He lives in Minnesota so I dont get what the dealio is. Why would only one of the packages go to Arizona. This makes no sense. They better not lose that package or I will rain down on their fuckin parade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:07 am

Do you guys remember, "Need a heart? Take mine." ?
Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:09 am

TGAforLIFE wrote:
steph wrote:
steph wrote:

i have been a good girl tonight Smile

haha This reminds me of the time we picked on Deb. Remember the Deb pick up lines...or whatever that was about? haha (I think I chipped in one). Anyway... good times. Good times.

ahh, that sounds vaguely familar, but i don't remember picking on Deb!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:10 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Razz Razz

ahahaha, CLASSIC. that's like the original "i can't eat peanut" Razz
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson

Kosburn59 wrote:

THIS! I hate it too. I've been this way my whole life, but the last few years (and especially the last couple of months) have been insanely bad. I have been averaging 2-3 hours of sleep a night, and when you have to get up and take care of two really active kids all day, it's really exhausting. Maybe I'll put on some Simon and Garfunkel tonight and see if that helps. I love Paul Simon. I love you

I have spent so much time trying to help Jimmy, as have a lot of other people, but he won't accept it. I pray for him, that he'll find peace with himself and his life and be able to be happy, but he has to make it happen. It's frustrating!

Kosburn59 wrote:
I'm pretty sure I'll be running on five hours or so tomorrow...they're doing a meet and greet thing at a local record store in Nashville around one, which is weird because I'd have hoped they would do an acoustic set or something. We're all meeting up there tomorrow though, so the entire day will be filled with shenanigans.

That sounds like so much fun! it's really cool that you get to go not only to the concert, but the in store event too. So much awesomeness for you tomorrow! cheers

Ouch, no wonder! I can't imagine how that must feel, but insomnia definitely makes me feel insane when I'm cursed with it. Bridge Over Troubled Waters has been one of my favorite albums since I was about eight or so...I never get sick of it. I always feel at peace when I listen to it. <3

I think it's amazing enough that you've tried so much to help him. I think a lot of my entries in the past have just been to retort his absentmindedness, just because it would get to me so much, but I have hoped for the longest time that he would just calm down. It's no fun feeling insane, especially at twenty years old. Too much shit going on.

Virtual hugs for you, Shannon. Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug You're totally bitchin'.

Aw, thanks, Keegan! Right back at ya! Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Haha, nobody has told me I'm bitchin' in a long time. I like it! Razz

Bridge Over Troubled Water is one of my favorites too. It's one of those albums that calms me down, and that is hard to do!

The insomnia makes me feel insane sometimes too. Especially when I have only been asleep for like, 45 minutes, and then I wake up and can't fall back asleep for an hour or two. That is so maddening! I even remember doing that as a little kid. My poor mom didn't sleep much because of me!

Oh believe me, I have had plenty of retorts on Jimmy's Jimminess too, but I try really hard to be nice to him. I can only be pushed so far though before I break, and I definitely broke on the last day he was here.

I'm the same way. It's mostly a caffeine addiction that keeps me up doing this crap most of the time. I think tonight's combined with adrenaline, so I'm not sure how it's gonna work out. haha. I can't blame you for Jimmy's Jimminess either. I could only hope to be that patient, but I've just been insanely blunt with the guy for the most part.

Well I'm going to attempt to actually sleep, so I'll talk to you lovely people probably tomorrow night after the show! Nighty night, I hope you manage to get some shut-eye Shannon! <3
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Razz Razz

lol! I don't remember that one. But, that is/was a good one! Smile I do remember the "buzzer" Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:11 am

Later Keegan!
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:11 am

Ah, goodnight Keegan. We'll catch ya tomorrow. Have fun at the show and everything!!!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:13 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
steph wrote:

I am always bad!

I checked all of the labels I printed off on EBAY and they are all correct. He lives in Minnesota so I dont get what the dealio is. Why would only one of the packages go to Arizona. This makes no sense. They better not lose that package or I will rain down on their fuckin parade.

That one box must have been put on the wrong truck or plane. It'll either find it's way to MN or it will be delivered back to you. Did you get insurance on it by any chance?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:14 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Razz Razz

Haha, oh my gosh, I had forgotten about that! Didn't he say that to you? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:15 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Razz Razz

I think so! Razz He said weird things to me. Neutral
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:15 am

Kosburn59 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:

THIS! I hate it too. I've been this way my whole life, but the last few years (and especially the last couple of months) have been insanely bad. I have been averaging 2-3 hours of sleep a night, and when you have to get up and take care of two really active kids all day, it's really exhausting. Maybe I'll put on some Simon and Garfunkel tonight and see if that helps. I love Paul Simon. I love you

I have spent so much time trying to help Jimmy, as have a lot of other people, but he won't accept it. I pray for him, that he'll find peace with himself and his life and be able to be happy, but he has to make it happen. It's frustrating!

Kosburn59 wrote:
I'm pretty sure I'll be running on five hours or so tomorrow...they're doing a meet and greet thing at a local record store in Nashville around one, which is weird because I'd have hoped they would do an acoustic set or something. We're all meeting up there tomorrow though, so the entire day will be filled with shenanigans.

That sounds like so much fun! it's really cool that you get to go not only to the concert, but the in store event too. So much awesomeness for you tomorrow! cheers

Ouch, no wonder! I can't imagine how that must feel, but insomnia definitely makes me feel insane when I'm cursed with it. Bridge Over Troubled Waters has been one of my favorite albums since I was about eight or so...I never get sick of it. I always feel at peace when I listen to it. <3

I think it's amazing enough that you've tried so much to help him. I think a lot of my entries in the past have just been to retort his absentmindedness, just because it would get to me so much, but I have hoped for the longest time that he would just calm down. It's no fun feeling insane, especially at twenty years old. Too much shit going on.

Virtual hugs for you, Shannon. Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug You're totally bitchin'.

Aw, thanks, Keegan! Right back at ya! Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Haha, nobody has told me I'm bitchin' in a long time. I like it! Razz

Bridge Over Troubled Water is one of my favorites too. It's one of those albums that calms me down, and that is hard to do!

The insomnia makes me feel insane sometimes too. Especially when I have only been asleep for like, 45 minutes, and then I wake up and can't fall back asleep for an hour or two. That is so maddening! I even remember doing that as a little kid. My poor mom didn't sleep much because of me!

Oh believe me, I have had plenty of retorts on Jimmy's Jimminess too, but I try really hard to be nice to him. I can only be pushed so far though before I break, and I definitely broke on the last day he was here.

I'm the same way. It's mostly a caffeine addiction that keeps me up doing this crap most of the time. I think tonight's combined with adrenaline, so I'm not sure how it's gonna work out. haha. I can't blame you for Jimmy's Jimminess either. I could only hope to be that patient, but I've just been insanely blunt with the guy for the most part.

Well I'm going to attempt to actually sleep, so I'll talk to you lovely people probably tomorrow night after the show! Nighty night, I hope you manage to get some shut-eye Shannon! <3

Goodnight, Keegan! I'm glad you wandered into spam tonight. Smile Have tons of fun at the concert, and I hope you can get some sleep too!
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:16 am

I just couldn't help it:

+

= BFFs Smile
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:16 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Razz Razz

Remember when he was going to stalk you?! And he didn't really get the joke...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:17 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Razz Razz

Gross.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:19 am

TGAforLIFE wrote:
I just couldn't help it:

+

= BFFs Smile

Aww! I love you

You know what, Steph? If we had all known each other when we were kids, I think the two of us probably would have been best friends. And we could have chased Konrad around the playground and tormented him! Wink
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:19 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Razz Razz

Gross.

It really was. I don't know why I started that! Razz
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:20 am

TGAforLIFE wrote:
I just couldn't help it:

+

= BFFs Smile

Aww! I love you

You know what, Steph? If we had all known each other when we were kids, I think the two of us probably would have been best friends. And we could have chased Konrad around the playground and tormented him! Wink

hahahaha, that is hilarious! Razz that is so funny. OH GOD, NOW I'M THINKING OF DIMESTOREKIDS! not us all mating and making babies, but kid versions of us Shocked Razz
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:20 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Razz Razz

Gross.

Okay, I'm officially lost. That must have been before my time...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:22 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Razz Razz

Gross.

That's like the creepiest thing that could ever happen, hahah
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:23 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Razz Razz

Gross.

That's like the creepiest thing that could ever happen, hahah

he would take the train all the way to Wisconsin Razz
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

Remember when he told us about how he was surprised we were all being so nice to him cus his offline friends would get mad at him for talking about this stuff. I understand his offline friends so much more now.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

We really haven't had a good Dimestore Sinners night lately have we? Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down

Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top