A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hi!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gking92
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Hi!   Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:36 pm

Hi everyone, I found this forum yesterday and since I don't really know anyone who's big on Gaslight (I know, its shocking!) I thought I'd join so I can talk with some other people who think they're awesome Wink

My name is George, I'm 19 and from Birmingham in England. I first discovered Gaslight Anthem when I heard Bring It On being played everyday for about a month on Kate Lawler's show on Kerrang Radio just over a year ago. It didn't take long for me to want to listen to more and over the last few months they've become one of my favourite bands.

I've got Handwritten pre ordered, which if 45 and Handwritten are anything to go by it'll be another fantastic album. I'm also seeing them for the first time in October.

Other bands/artists I like include Frank Turner (didn't realise how much the fanbases of the two overlap until I took a look through some of the posts here!), Counting Crows, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Oasis and Kasabian. I guess these aren't so similar to Gaslight, so if you have any recommendations of other stuff that is a little similar to Gaslight, I'd love to take a listen
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/The_King1992
kirstyt
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Hi!   Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:37 pm

Hiya, welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi!   Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:56 pm

Hey George! I'm Sarah. Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content