A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 4155
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:11 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Debonair wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Debonair wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Shannon, remember how excited we were way back in the early Spam days when we all got to 5 stars?? Razz

Oh my gosh, we practically threw a party whenever someone hit five stars! Aw, the good old days. Razz I think Andrew needs to come up with a new system where we can get more than five stars or new rankings or something. I think he mentioned something about that a while back... That would be fun!

Yeah, I remember him talking about that! I don't think anyone will ever catch up to you though, hahahah

1500: 17 members

1000: 9 members

600: 19 members

300: 30 members

100: 70 members

below 100: 2011


so when you really break it down not a whole lot of people have reached 1500 posts. so introducing new ranks would not really make alot of sense. If i was it would probably be 3000 posts and even then 10 people would automatically reach that rank. leaving 7 at the 1500 area. Im not really against it though. it would be cool.

And if i had to guess steady now would probably come across a similar judgement as the above. And something like "only the people who post in spam, being a small fraction of the board, have reached above 1500. The greater majority hasn't."

LOL, I was thinking the same thing. Not that many people have crazy amounts of posts like some of us do *cough cough*. I didn't realize how few people had over 1500 posts though. I don't really pay attention to the numbers that much.

i would really like to design a special rank for you because you reached 10000 posts. It would have zero privileges just your own unique thing. i could probably convince steady now that. im thinking something like "queen of spam" but if you have a different idea or design let me know.

Haha, I would love that! Very Happy Do you think Steady Now would actually go for that?

i guess anything is possible. do you have any design idea? it can seriously be what ever you want. The stars are only pictures that update to a new picture when you reach the next level.

_________________
Andrew

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.


Last edited by Debonair on Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 2994
Join date : 2012-04-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:11 am

Matt L wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
"St. JimmyB"?


Lock this thread forever.

Chris and Matt are trying to overthrow me as Queen of Spam. They want anarchy. I am not pleased! They have elected Jimmy as their mascot. See what happens when new people come in? They don't know what to do!

Some of us know what we're doing! Haha. They're dumb boys, that's their problem. It takes them a little longer. Razz

Hey, I'm not a dumb boys ):

You're 17 and a boy, it's not possible for you not to be Razz (kidding! sort of)

_________________
Shelby

Shows I've been to (if anyone actually cares)::
 
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:11 am

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
"St. JimmyB"?


Lock this thread forever.

Chris and Matt are trying to overthrow me as Queen of Spam. They want anarchy. I am not pleased! They have elected Jimmy as their mascot. See what happens when new people come in? They don't know what to do!

Some of us know what we're doing! Haha. They're dumb boys, that's their problem. It takes them a little longer. Razz

I wasn't including you in that group. You knew which side to join. You're fine! Very Happy And the boys will come around. They always do...
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 27
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:13 am

What the hell does this mean?

"At this time your online banking account balance only reflects the actual debit card transactions sent to us by the merchant where the transaction(s) was performed. All other completed transactions are held against the funds available to spend on your card, but will not be reflected in the online banking balance until the merchant sends us the completed transaction. Typically it takes 1 - 2 days for us to receive completed transactions. Therefore you will need to take those transactions into account when determining the balance of your account."
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 2994
Join date : 2012-04-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:14 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:
i am lost.

Do you need a map?

Hahaha. I often feel that way on here.

_________________
Shelby

Shows I've been to (if anyone actually cares)::
 
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 2994
Join date : 2012-04-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:14 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
What the hell does this mean?

"At this time your online banking account balance only reflects the actual debit card transactions sent to us by the merchant where the transaction(s) was performed. All other completed transactions are held against the funds available to spend on your card, but will not be reflected in the online banking balance until the merchant sends us the completed transaction. Typically it takes 1 - 2 days for us to receive completed transactions. Therefore you will need to take those transactions into account when determining the balance of your account."

Too many big words...

_________________
Shelby

Shows I've been to (if anyone actually cares)::
 
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:15 am

Crosby Stan wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
My name is Shawn Smile. Havn't watched Freaks & Geeks though.

Haha, is your name really Shawn? Did you watch Boy Meets World?

What are you waiting for? Go watch Freaks and Geeks! Very Happy

Haha ya it is. I watched Boy Meets World. Not enough to where I was a fan though...

Well, it's nice to know your name! Smile What else do you want to tell us about yourself?

Hockey & Snowboarding are my life. I need music to compliment the both of them, & I fuckin' love BBQ's.

If hockey and snowboarding are your life, you must hate summer! BBQs are great. Who doesn't love BBQs?! Razz

Nah I love summer. Concert season, crazy parties, beach, & more flattering clothing. Besides having a outrageous imagination/memory. What are you all about ?

Quick rundown: I am a CA girl but I have lived in VA since '96 (blech). I am a teacher and nanny for two girls (5 and 7), I am an aspiring writer and post in the poetry/lyrics section here sometimes, I am very dramatic and emotional and have crazy dreams that keep people entertained. I hate summer and love fall and winter and spend WAY too much time on DSS!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:15 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
What the hell does this mean?

"At this time your online banking account balance only reflects the actual debit card transactions sent to us by the merchant where the transaction(s) was performed. All other completed transactions are held against the funds available to spend on your card, but will not be reflected in the online banking balance until the merchant sends us the completed transaction. Typically it takes 1 - 2 days for us to receive completed transactions. Therefore you will need to take those transactions into account when determining the balance of your account."

Until a transaction is completed and received by Paypal (I'm assuming), your account balance will not be updated to reflect a transaction (from what I gather)
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:16 am

Matt L wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
"St. JimmyB"?


Lock this thread forever.

Chris and Matt are trying to overthrow me as Queen of Spam. They want anarchy. I am not pleased! They have elected Jimmy as their mascot. See what happens when new people come in? They don't know what to do!

Some of us know what we're doing! Haha. They're dumb boys, that's their problem. It takes them a little longer. Razz

Hey, I'm not a dumb boys ):

Just make better choices Matt. You'll be okay. Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:16 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Matt L wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
"St. JimmyB"?


Lock this thread forever.

Chris and Matt are trying to overthrow me as Queen of Spam. They want anarchy. I am not pleased! They have elected Jimmy as their mascot. See what happens when new people come in? They don't know what to do!

Some of us know what we're doing! Haha. They're dumb boys, that's their problem. It takes them a little longer. Razz

Hey, I'm not a dumb boys ):

Just make better choices Matt. You'll be okay. Smile

Sniff... I'll never doubt you again Queen.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 27
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:16 am

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
What the hell does this mean?

"At this time your online banking account balance only reflects the actual debit card transactions sent to us by the merchant where the transaction(s) was performed. All other completed transactions are held against the funds available to spend on your card, but will not be reflected in the online banking balance until the merchant sends us the completed transaction. Typically it takes 1 - 2 days for us to receive completed transactions. Therefore you will need to take those transactions into account when determining the balance of your account."

Too many big words...

My head is about to explode.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:17 am

Debonair wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Debonair wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Debonair wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Shannon, remember how excited we were way back in the early Spam days when we all got to 5 stars?? Razz

Oh my gosh, we practically threw a party whenever someone hit five stars! Aw, the good old days. Razz I think Andrew needs to come up with a new system where we can get more than five stars or new rankings or something. I think he mentioned something about that a while back... That would be fun!

Yeah, I remember him talking about that! I don't think anyone will ever catch up to you though, hahahah

1500: 17 members

1000: 9 members

600: 19 members

300: 30 members

100: 70 members

below 100: 2011


so when you really break it down not a whole lot of people have reached 1500 posts. so introducing new ranks would not really make alot of sense. If i was it would probably be 3000 posts and even then 10 people would automatically reach that rank. leaving 7 at the 1500 area. Im not really against it though. it would be cool.

And if i had to guess steady now would probably come across a similar judgement as the above. And something like "only the people who post in spam, being a small fraction of the board, have reached above 1500. The greater majority hasn't."

LOL, I was thinking the same thing. Not that many people have crazy amounts of posts like some of us do *cough cough*. I didn't realize how few people had over 1500 posts though. I don't really pay attention to the numbers that much.

i would really like to design a special rank for you because you reached 10000 posts. It would have zero privileges just your own unique thing. i could probably convince steady now that. im thinking something like "queen of spam" but if you have a different idea or design let me know.

Haha, I would love that! Very Happy Do you think Steady Now would actually go for that?

i guess anything is possible. do you have any design idea? it can seriously be what ever you want. The stars are only pictures that update to a new picture when you reach the next level.

I have no idea! I never thought about getting a special design or anything. I'm sure I'd be thrilled with anything you came up with. Do you have any ideas?
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 2994
Join date : 2012-04-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:18 am

Okay, gotta be up at 6am so i'm out! night people! wave Sleep

_________________
Shelby

Shows I've been to (if anyone actually cares)::
 
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 898
Join date : 2012-06-22
Age : 33
Location : phoenix, az

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:18 am

laters.
Back to top Go down
http://mrgrieves21.deviantart.com/
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 27
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:19 am

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Okay, gotta be up at 6am so i'm out! night people! wave Sleep

wave
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 898
Join date : 2012-06-22
Age : 33
Location : phoenix, az

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:19 am

my hands hurt tonight. stupid job killing my hands.
Back to top Go down
http://mrgrieves21.deviantart.com/
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 923
Join date : 2012-07-09
Location : Montreal, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:21 am

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Okay, gotta be up at 6am so i'm out! night people! wave Sleep

Was just crusin' around the non gaslight anthems gigs thread. "Pardon my language, but Holy Crap!" HAHAHHA. That's wild...
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 923
Join date : 2012-07-09
Location : Montreal, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:23 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
My name is Shawn Smile. Havn't watched Freaks & Geeks though.

Haha, is your name really Shawn? Did you watch Boy Meets World?

What are you waiting for? Go watch Freaks and Geeks! Very Happy

Haha ya it is. I watched Boy Meets World. Not enough to where I was a fan though...

Well, it's nice to know your name! Smile What else do you want to tell us about yourself?

Hockey & Snowboarding are my life. I need music to compliment the both of them, & I fuckin' love BBQ's.

If hockey and snowboarding are your life, you must hate summer! BBQs are great. Who doesn't love BBQs?! Razz

Nah I love summer. Concert season, crazy parties, beach, & more flattering clothing. Besides having a outrageous imagination/memory. What are you all about ?

Quick rundown: I am a CA girl but I have lived in VA since '96 (blech). I am a teacher and nanny for two girls (5 and 7), I am an aspiring writer and post in the poetry/lyrics section here sometimes, I am very dramatic and emotional and have crazy dreams that keep people entertained. I hate summer and love fall and winter and spend WAY too much time on DSS!

Hoover damn. I wasn't expecting a auto biography haha. Impressive nonetheless though...
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 32
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:24 am

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:

Excuse my language but, Holy Crap! That's not just huge in quantity but also quality.

...twss?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:25 am

Did someone say autobiography? I'm 17-years-old, Irish, from New Jersey, and am awkward and shy, but also a hopeless romantic. I am Brian Fallon reincarnated.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:25 am

steph wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:

Excuse my language but, Holy Crap! That's not just huge in quantity but also quality.

...twss?

I hope to god she never said that.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 898
Join date : 2012-06-22
Age : 33
Location : phoenix, az

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:26 am

i think i'm just going to say thing that can be followed up with "twss".
Back to top Go down
http://mrgrieves21.deviantart.com/
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 32
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:27 am

Mr.Grieves wrote:
my hands hurt tonight. stupid job killing my hands.

you're gonna end up w/ old man hands & then you won't be able to paint!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 898
Join date : 2012-06-22
Age : 33
Location : phoenix, az

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:28 am

steph wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:
my hands hurt tonight. stupid job killing my hands.

you're gonna end up w/ old man hands & then you won't be able to paint!

yeah and i won't be able to grab boobies. that's my second hobby!
Back to top Go down
http://mrgrieves21.deviantart.com/
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 923
Join date : 2012-07-09
Location : Montreal, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:28 am

Matt L wrote:
Did someone say autobiography? I'm 17-years-old, Irish, from New Jersey, and am awkward and shy, but also a hopeless romantic. I am Brian Fallon reincarnated.

You can't hold a candle for every pretty girl my fren...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 100% live [Spam] , fullz, bank login, dumps for sell
» Human Verification Request To Avoid Spam
» The Official Spam Thread
» Story Spam: "Bernie Potter's Half-Ass Print" on MMSA
» Spam I am.... Not

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: