A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:47 pm

See you, Sarah!

...now, back to our war over Spam!
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:47 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
p.s. I had a crush on Shawn, too. Embarassed

High Five

and bye!

Shows I've been to (if anyone actually cares)::

Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:48 pm

My name is Shawn Smile. Havn't watched Freaks & Geeks though.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
I love 30 Rock does that count? I have a more old fashioned sense of humor. I like 90 sitcoms better than most of today's comedy shows.

I've never seen Freaks and Geeks.

90s sitcoms are fantastic! 80s too. What are some of your favorites? And yes, 30 Rock counts! Very Happy

Freaks and Geeks was on in 1999-2000 and was basically my senior year of high school in so many ways. The main character, Lindsay, was me. You should check it out sometime if you get a chance. It wasn't on for long, but it's a cult classic now. Smile

Friends, Home Improvement, Fresh Prince, Full House, Everybody Loves Raymond, The Nanny, Boy Meets World, okay I'll stop now haha. I'm such a 90s kid.

EDIT: Oh and I remember Freaks and Geeks coming out. Guess I just never stopped to watch it.

I grew up with those shows! They're all fantastic! My sister is obsessed with Boy Meets World.

I had a scary intense crush on Shawn haha. I think I recorded every single episode on over 50 VHS tapes at one point. Totally out of order. I used to keep track in a notebook of which one was where. My mom made me throw out the tapes back in high school haha.

Haha, that's great! He was my favorite character too! High Five My sister was always crazy about Eric. She imitates him all the time. It's hilarious!

Omg I love Eric. He got so insane by the final seasons. I used to quote him. I just always went for Shawn becuase he was the "bad boy" who was really a good boy that just needed someone to care about him. *swoon*

EXACTLY! He was the bad boy who also had a sensitive poetic side and just needed to be loved. *swoon* for me too! I know that's so cliche but I totally fall for it. Sigh...

Haha it's cliche for a reason. Rough on the outside, soft on the inside. That's how I like 'em Wink

Haha, oh man, I don't even know how to respond to that one. I think I'll just leave it alone... Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

one more day of poopy work then a day off. huzzah!
Back to top Go down
http://mrgrieves21.deviantart.com/
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:49 pm

Matt L wrote:
See you, Sarah!

Are you the guy in your avy ?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:49 pm

Matt L wrote:
See you, Sarah!

Your "leader" abandoned you. The war is over and the orignial spammers and I have remained victorious! cheers
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:50 pm

Crosby Stan wrote:

Haha, is your name really Shawn? Did you watch Boy Meets World?

What are you waiting for? Go watch Freaks and Geeks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:50 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Shannon, remember how excited we were way back in the early Spam days when we all got to 5 stars?? Razz

Oh my gosh, we practically threw a party whenever someone hit five stars! Aw, the good old days. Razz I think Andrew needs to come up with a new system where we can get more than five stars or new rankings or something. I think he mentioned something about that a while back... That would be fun!

Yeah, I remember him talking about that! I don't think anyone will ever catch up to you though, hahahah

1500: 17 members

1000: 9 members

600: 19 members

300: 30 members

100: 70 members

below 100: 2011

so when you really break it down not a whole lot of people have reached 1500 posts. so introducing new ranks would not really make alot of sense. If i was it would probably be 3000 posts and even then 10 people would automatically reach that rank. leaving 7 at the 1500 area. Im not really against it though. it would be cool.

And if i had to guess steady now would probably come across a similar judgement as the above. And something like "only the people who post in spam, being a small fraction of the board, have reached above 1500. The greater majority hasn't."

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:51 pm

Crosby Stan wrote:

Haha ya it is. I watched Boy Meets World. Not enough to where I was a fan though...
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:54 pm

Debonair wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Shannon, remember how excited we were way back in the early Spam days when we all got to 5 stars?? Razz

Oh my gosh, we practically threw a party whenever someone hit five stars! Aw, the good old days. Razz I think Andrew needs to come up with a new system where we can get more than five stars or new rankings or something. I think he mentioned something about that a while back... That would be fun!

Yeah, I remember him talking about that! I don't think anyone will ever catch up to you though, hahahah

so when you really break it down not a whole lot of people have reached 1500 posts. so introducing new ranks would not really make alot of sense. If i was it would probably be 3000 posts and even then 10 people would automatically reach that rank. leaving 7 at the 1500 area. Im not really against it though. it would be cool.

And if i had to guess steady now would probably come across a similar judgement as the above. And something like "only the people who post in spam, being a small fraction of the board, have reached above 1500. The greater majority hasn't."

LOL, I was thinking the same thing. Not that many people have crazy amounts of posts like some of us do *cough cough*. I didn't realize how few people had over 1500 posts though. I don't really pay attention to the numbers that much.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:55 pm

Crosby Stan wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:

Haha ya it is. I watched Boy Meets World. Not enough to where I was a fan though...

Well, it's nice to know your name! Smile What else do you want to tell us about yourself?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:56 pm

Crosby Stan wrote:
Matt L wrote:
See you, Sarah!

Are you the guy in your avy ?

Yes Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:57 pm

Matt L wrote:
See you, Sarah!

Your "leader" abandoned you. The war is over and the orignial spammers and I have remained victorious! cheers

Oh... then I am alone... not even St. JimmyB can protect me...
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:57 pm

"St. JimmyB"?

Lock this thread forever.
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:58 pm

Crosby Stan wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:

Well, it's nice to know your name! Smile What else do you want to tell us about yourself?

Hockey & Snowboarding are my life. I need music to compliment the both of them, & I fuckin' love BBQ's.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:01 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
"St. JimmyB"?

Chris and Matt are trying to overthrow me as Queen of Spam. They want anarchy. I am not pleased! They have elected Jimmy as their mascot. See what happens when new people come in? They don't know what to do!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:02 am

Crosby Stan wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:

Hockey & Snowboarding are my life. I need music to compliment the both of them, & I fuckin' love BBQ's.

If hockey and snowboarding are your life, you must hate summer! BBQs are great. Who doesn't love BBQs?! Razz
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:03 am

Debonair wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

LOL, I was thinking the same thing. Not that many people have crazy amounts of posts like some of us do *cough cough*. I didn't realize how few people had over 1500 posts though. I don't really pay attention to the numbers that much.

i would really like to design a special rank for you because you reached 10000 posts. It would have zero privileges just your own unique thing. i could probably convince steady now that. im thinking something like "queen of spam" but if you have a different idea or design let me know.

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.

Last edited by Debonair on Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:04 am

i am lost.
Back to top Go down
http://mrgrieves21.deviantart.com/
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:05 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
"St. JimmyB"?

Chris and Matt are trying to overthrow me as Queen of Spam. They want anarchy. I am not pleased! They have elected Jimmy as their mascot. See what happens when new people come in? They don't know what to do!

Some of us know what we're doing! Haha. They're dumb boys, that's their problem. It takes them a little longer. Razz

Shows I've been to (if anyone actually cares)::

Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:06 am

Crosby Stan wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:

If hockey and snowboarding are your life, you must hate summer! BBQs are great. Who doesn't love BBQs?! Razz

Nah I love summer. Concert season, crazy parties, beach, & more flattering clothing. Besides having a outrageous imagination/memory. What are you all about ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:08 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
"St. JimmyB"?

Some of us know what we're doing! Haha. They're dumb boys, that's their problem. It takes them a little longer. Razz

Hey, I'm not a dumb boys ):
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:10 am

Debonair wrote:
Debonair wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

i would really like to design a special rank for you because you reached 10000 posts. It would have zero privileges just your own unique thing. i could probably convince steady now that. im thinking something like "queen of spam" but if you have a different idea or design let me know.

Haha, I would love that! Very Happy Do you think Steady Now would actually go for that?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:10 am

Mr.Grieves wrote:
i am lost.

Do you need a map?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down