A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 27
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:54 pm

Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:54 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Anyway....

That will never get old! Right along with "I can't eat peanut." Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:55 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Matt L wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Matt L wrote:
I'm sorry Shannon... but you've gone mad with power! I know you're really the one who had Jimmy banned, and I know you had Bluuu and Harbortown banned too to keep them quiet. Bad luck that they got back, huh?

I stand with Chris. There will be anarchy in Spam! No more Queens!

That's my boy. We will tear down this wall one brick at a time. We will shine the light on this small group of people and show them that they don't need to fear evil.

We won't have to be afraid anymore! No longer afraid of the monarchy that is Spam! For we will unite under a banner of freedom and self-expression: Long live St. JimmyB!

St. JimmyB is God. Praise him and we will be rewarded with only good things. Even though a dark cloud might come upon us we will be able to hear acoustic covers from the heavens.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Oh man, that made me laugh so hard!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:56 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:

I love Arrested Development.

When we overthrow Evil Queen Shannon, we will make Arrested Development our national television show.

And "I can't eat peanut" is our battle cry.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 27
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:56 pm

Have you listened to my new cover yet?
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 27
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:57 pm

Matt L wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

I love Arrested Development.

When we overthrow Evil Queen Shannon, we will make Arrested Development our national television show.

And "I can't eat peanut" is our battle cry.

I love the idea of it being our national television show but....shouldn't it be our national EVERYTHING?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:57 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
One of you Dimestore Saints soldiers should dig up some of Jims more legendary posts. I feel like gigglin'.

You should read back through some old spam threads! They're ALL littered with Jimmyness. Yuck.

Oh my gosh, and all of the romance issues threads! He created that thread and you will really get a feel for who he is and how we have tried to help him, he has ignored us, and our sanity has slowly slipped away in last, what, 8-9 months? It's unreal.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:57 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Anyway....

That will never get old! Right along with "I can't eat peanut." Razz

Hahaha, the other day my mom was saying something really random to me, I can't remember what she was saying anymore, but I almost replied with "I can't eat peanut." but caught myself before I actually said it. Spam thread leaking into face to face conversations; lovely. Razz
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 27
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:57 pm

Will someone explain i can't eat peanut? I still don't get it. Did Jimmy say this?
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 2994
Join date : 2012-04-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:58 pm

I can't even handle the craziness of this thread right now haha.

_________________
Shelby

Shows I've been to (if anyone actually cares)::
 
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:58 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Matt L wrote:
I'm sorry Shannon... but you've gone mad with power! I know you're really the one who had Jimmy banned, and I know you had Bluuu and Harbortown banned too to keep them quiet. Bad luck that they got back, huh?

I stand with Chris. There will be anarchy in Spam! No more Queens!

I AM OUTRAGED!!! Evil or Very Mad Frying Pan Evil or Very Mad Frying Pan Evil or Very Mad

Haha, I would never go mad with power, because I have no power around here! I'm not an admin! Razz You will regret siding with Chrissy-Poo though. Yes you will.

I would never get John (Harbortown) banned. He's my honorary little brother!

He is just a boy. He needs a man to raise him and guide him through life. Back off Shannon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU'RE MESSING WITH!!!!! Evil or Very Mad queen
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:58 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Will someone explain i can't eat peanut? I still don't get it. Did Jimmy say this?

YES. He said it alllllll the damn time, hahah. I swear to god he told us he was allergic to peanuts at least 20 times.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 2994
Join date : 2012-04-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:59 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Will someone explain i can't eat peanut? I still don't get it. Did Jimmy say this?

If you're going to worship him you should know ALL his quotes!

_________________
Shelby

Shows I've been to (if anyone actually cares)::
 
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:59 pm

Matt L wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Anyway....

lol!

So what say you, ladies? Will you join Chris and me in bringing about a new order to Spam? One governed by the people, not by queens and monarchs?

You are fighting a losing battle. I will win. I always win. Good always triumphs over evil in the end. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 27
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:00 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Will someone explain i can't eat peanut? I still don't get it. Did Jimmy say this?

YES. He said it alllllll the damn time, hahah. I swear to god he told us he was allergic to peanuts at least 20 times.

Can he only eat one peanut at a time?


Last edited by saltandburn1967 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:00 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Will someone explain i can't eat peanut? I still don't get it. Did Jimmy say this?

If you're going to worship him you should know ALL his quotes!

TRUTH.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 27
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:00 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Will someone explain i can't eat peanut? I still don't get it. Did Jimmy say this?

If you're going to worship him you should know ALL his quotes!

I hardly ever payed attention the guy. Every time I saw his username and picture I would skip over the post. Yes, I am guilty.
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 923
Join date : 2012-07-09
Location : Montreal, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:01 pm

Why you baby sittin' only 2 or 3 shots ? Ima show you how to turn it up a notch. First you get a swimmin' pool full of liquor, then you di-iiiive in it. Pool full of liquor then you di-iiiive in it. I wave a few bottles, then I watch em all flock. All the girls wanna play "baywatchhhh" I got a swimmin' pool full of liquor and they di-iiiive in it. I got a Swimmin' pool full of liquor Ima di-iiiive in it.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:01 pm

Matt L wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Matt L wrote:
I'm sorry Shannon... but you've gone mad with power! I know you're really the one who had Jimmy banned, and I know you had Bluuu and Harbortown banned too to keep them quiet. Bad luck that they got back, huh?

I stand with Chris. There will be anarchy in Spam! No more Queens!

I AM OUTRAGED!!! Evil or Very Mad Frying Pan Evil or Very Mad Frying Pan Evil or Very Mad

Haha, I would never go mad with power, because I have no power around here! I'm not an admin! Razz You will regret siding with Chrissy-Poo though. Yes you will.

I would never get John (Harbortown) banned. He's my honorary little brother!

Gasp! Madame! You would betray your own flesh and blood to gain more power around here? You are truly an evil Queen of Spam ):<

What are you talking about? I said I would NEVER get my honorary little brother banned. Sheesh! I don't turn my back on anyone. I am the most devoted person you could ever meet. You would never regret being on my side. Chrissy-Poo on the other hand...
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 27
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:01 pm

Crosby Stan wrote:
Why you baby sittin' only 2 or 3 shots ? Ima show you how to turn it up a notch. First you get a swimmin' pool full of liquor, then you di-iiiive in it. Pool full of liquor then you di-iiiive in it. I wave a few bottles, then I watch em all flock. All the girls wanna play "baywatchhhh" I got a swimmin' pool full of liquor and they di-iiiive in it. I got a Swimmin' pool full of liquor Ima di-iiiive in it.

......who are you?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:01 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Will someone explain i can't eat peanut? I still don't get it. Did Jimmy say this?

YES. He said it alllllll the damn time, hahah. I swear to god he told us he was allergic to peanuts at least 20 times.

Can he only not eat one peanut at a time?

Only if NASCAR is on and model trains are running at full speed. Otherwise, it's a toss up.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:02 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
Why you baby sittin' only 2 or 3 shots ? Ima show you how to turn it up a notch. First you get a swimmin' pool full of liquor, then you di-iiiive in it. Pool full of liquor then you di-iiiive in it. I wave a few bottles, then I watch em all flock. All the girls wanna play "baywatchhhh" I got a swimmin' pool full of liquor and they di-iiiive in it. I got a Swimmin' pool full of liquor Ima di-iiiive in it.

......who are you?

He's our newest recruit!
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 2994
Join date : 2012-04-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:02 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Matt L wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Anyway....

lol!

So what say you, ladies? Will you join Chris and me in bringing about a new order to Spam? One governed by the people, not by queens and monarchs?

You are fighting a losing battle. I will win. I always win. Good always triumphs over evil in the end. Very Happy

Haha sorry boys! Shannon is our queen!

_________________
Shelby

Shows I've been to (if anyone actually cares)::
 
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:02 pm

Matt L wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

I love Arrested Development.

When we overthrow Evil Queen Shannon, we will make Arrested Development our national television show.

And "I can't eat peanut" is our battle cry.

*GASP* NO! THE OFFICE IS OUR NATIONAL TELEVISION SHOW! EVERYONE KNOWS THAT! Frying Pan
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 27
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:03 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Matt L wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

I love Arrested Development.

When we overthrow Evil Queen Shannon, we will make Arrested Development our national television show.

And "I can't eat peanut" is our battle cry.

*GASP* NO! THE OFFICE IS OUR NATIONAL TELEVISION SHOW! EVERYONE KNOWS THAT! Frying Pan

Ugh, the office? Wow!!! That show sucks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 100% live [Spam] , fullz, bank login, dumps for sell
» Human Verification Request To Avoid Spam
» The Official Spam Thread
» Story Spam: "Bernie Potter's Half-Ass Print" on MMSA
» Spam I am.... Not

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: