A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:18 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Best concert of my life.

So what do you all want to know.....

WHY it was the best concert of your life!

haha, cause I have never been to a concert before where there seemed to be a connection between the crowd and the band like that. Brian went off on so many crazy rants. At one point the other 4 guys up on stage looked like they were all confused as to what he was talking about...especially the Alex Duo. I got to meet Benny and got my pic taken with him before the concert. I wanted to wait and meet the other guys after but it was so hot. They had to cut it a little short tonight cause it was so frickin hot in the venue. I think everyone was dying.

American Slang
The Diamond Street Church Choir
The Queen of Lower Chelsea
She Loves You
Wherefore Art Thou Elvis
Blue Jeans and White T-Shirts
Wooderson
We Came To Dance
I'da Called You Woody, Joe
Angry Johnny and the Radio
Here Comes My Man
Great Expectation
The 59 Sound
Old White Lincoln
Film Noir
Even Cowgirls Get the Blues
Here's Looking At You Kid
The Backseat

I got 2 shirts and the tour poster. Spent about 65 at the merch table. haha

Haha I often wonder if the guys ever know what Brian's talking about. Do you remember what it was that he said that had them so confused? Sucks they had to cut it short from the heat but that's better than having people pass out. Glad you had a great time!

Shows I've been to (if anyone actually cares)::

Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:20 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Best concert of my life.

haha, cause I have never been to a concert before where there seemed to be a connection between the crowd and the band like that. Brian went off on so many crazy rants. At one point the other 4 guys up on stage looked like they were all confused as to what he was talking about...especially the Alex Duo. I got to meet Benny and got my pic taken with him before the concert. I wanted to wait and meet the other guys after but it was so hot. They had to cut it a little short tonight cause it was so frickin hot in the venue. I think everyone was dying.

American Slang
She Loves You
Wherefore Art Thou Elvis
Wooderson
We Came To Dance
Here Comes My Man
Great Expectation
The 59 Sound
Old White Lincoln
Film Noir
The Backseat

Haha I often wonder if the guys ever know what Brian's talking about. Do you remember what it was that he said that had them so confused? Sucks they had to cut it short from the heat but that's better than having people pass out. Glad you had a great time!

Haha, he started talking about Game of Thrones and how they put animals on peoples wounds and then the animals eat the wounds and infect them and stuff.....I dunno, I was pretty confused myself. Alex R looked at Benny at that point and they both just shook their heads.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:20 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Best concert of my life.

American Slang
She Loves You
Wherefore Art Thou Elvis
Wooderson
We Came To Dance
Here Comes My Man
Great Expectation
The 59 Sound
Old White Lincoln
Film Noir
The Backseat

Wow, that's so awesome! Except for it being so hot. That's stinks! But wow, what a great set list (HCMM!) and you got to meet Benny! I bet Brian's crazy rants were hilarious. What was he talking about when the other guys were confused?

I'm so glad you had such a great time! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:21 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Best concert of my life.

American Slang
She Loves You
Wherefore Art Thou Elvis
Wooderson
We Came To Dance
Here Comes My Man
Great Expectation
The 59 Sound
Old White Lincoln
Film Noir
The Backseat

Haha, he started talking about Game of Thrones and how they put animals on peoples wounds and then the animals eat the wounds and infect them and stuff.....I dunno, I was pretty confused myself. Alex R looked at Benny at that point and they both just shook their heads.

Haha, Brian is such a goofball! geek
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:22 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Best concert of my life.

American Slang
She Loves You
Wherefore Art Thou Elvis
Wooderson
We Came To Dance
Here Comes My Man
Great Expectation
The 59 Sound
Old White Lincoln
Film Noir
The Backseat

Wow, that's so awesome! Except for it being so hot. That's stinks! But wow, what a great set list (HCMM!) and you got to meet Benny! I bet Brian's crazy rants were hilarious. What was he talking about when the other guys were confused?

It was a great set list!!!! I just wish they played Biloxi Parish though. I was really looking forward to hearing it live but oh well, there is always next time. I can't complain at all. haha. Now I just wait 10 days for the new album Smile
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:23 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Best concert of my life.

American Slang
She Loves You
Wherefore Art Thou Elvis
Wooderson
We Came To Dance
Here Comes My Man
Great Expectation
The 59 Sound
Old White Lincoln
Film Noir
The Backseat

An awesome goofball. I think they were all tired too....especially him since he had to do that acoustic show this morning. I dont blame them for cutting it a little short. BUT that really was the best concert I have ever been to.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:25 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Best concert of my life.

American Slang
She Loves You
Wherefore Art Thou Elvis
Wooderson
We Came To Dance
Here Comes My Man
Great Expectation
The 59 Sound
Old White Lincoln
Film Noir
The Backseat

It was a great set list!!!! I just wish they played Biloxi Parish though. I was really looking forward to hearing it live but oh well, there is always next time. I can't complain at all. haha. Now I just wait 10 days for the new album Smile

Haha, to be fair, Game of Thrones is a freakin weird show. But that's up there near the top of strangest things Brian has talked about.

Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:26 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Best concert of my life.

American Slang
She Loves You
Wherefore Art Thou Elvis
Wooderson
We Came To Dance
Here Comes My Man
Great Expectation
The 59 Sound
Old White Lincoln
Film Noir
The Backseat

Haha, to be fair, Game of Thrones is a freakin weird show. But that's up there near the top of strangest things Brian has talked about.

Haha, I agree. I want to go into his mind for a while and see where he gets all these crazy things from. He is like a little kid. haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:27 am

Debonair wrote:
MattL wrote:
Debonair wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Dimestore Saints are asexual. In my mind. So your pharmacy post didn't just happen.

No he's just practicing safe sex. I mean he doesn't want to get himself pregnant. Now does he?

Andrew, I think you're a little confused. Do we need to have a talk about where babies come from?

Babies come from sex?!!?!

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asexual_reproduction

I've been considering asexual reproduction since I can't find a lady.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:28 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Best concert of my life.

American Slang
She Loves You
Wherefore Art Thou Elvis
Wooderson
We Came To Dance
Here Comes My Man
Great Expectation
The 59 Sound
Old White Lincoln
Film Noir
The Backseat

An awesome goofball. I think they were all tired too....especially him since he had to do that acoustic show this morning. I dont blame them for cutting it a little short. BUT that really was the best concert I have ever been to.

That's so great that it was still the best concert ever even though they didn't play Biloxi. I bet you're right though. They must have all been exhausted and the heat wouldn't have helped at all. And Brian is the most awesome goofball ever! cheers
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:30 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Best concert of my life.

American Slang
She Loves You
Wherefore Art Thou Elvis
Wooderson
We Came To Dance
Here Comes My Man
Great Expectation
The 59 Sound
Old White Lincoln
Film Noir
The Backseat

Haha, I agree. I want to go into his mind for a while and see where he gets all these crazy things from. He is like a little kid. haha

Haha, I know right. You wonder like "okay, some train of thought had to lead to that. But what train of thought?" I wonder if the people who spend the most time around him also find him this funny or if they all roll their eyes and ignore him.

Also 2 shirts and a tour poster for $65? Wow that's a deal! (Or maybe I've been going to expensive shows)

Last edited by StitchesOnTheRadio on Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:32 am

MattL wrote:
Debonair wrote:
MattL wrote:
Debonair wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Dimestore Saints are asexual. In my mind. So your pharmacy post didn't just happen.

No he's just practicing safe sex. I mean he doesn't want to get himself pregnant. Now does he?

Andrew, I think you're a little confused. Do we need to have a talk about where babies come from?

I am so disturbed by this thought... No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:35 am

MattL wrote:
Debonair wrote:
MattL wrote:
Debonair wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:

I am so disturbed by this thought... No

Razz

Razz -Razz

High Five

Razz Razz

Razz -Razz -Razz -Razz

High Five High Five
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:36 am

Matt, you are no longer innocent and pure of heart. You are a junior Dimestore Sinner. Welcome to the dark side. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:38 am

Alright all you crazy Dimestore Saints and Sinners, I'm going to bed. Have a great night everybody and I'll talk to you later! wave Sleep
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:39 am

I don't know who this kid is, but I found this on tumblr and I want to know how.

Looks fake as hell.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals

Me too! Night peoples! wave

Back to top Go down

Crosby Stan wrote:
I don't know who this kid is, but I found this on tumblr and I want to know how.

Looks fake as hell.

Yeah, the slip doesn't look like it fits the CD right.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:40 am

Crosby Stan wrote:

Looks fake as hell.

Ya think so? Maybe. Idk but it seems like a lot unnecessary work to go through to pretend to have an album early.

EDIT: Nevermind, I see how that could easily be fake. Idk why people do that. What do you get from it?

Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:03 am

Debonair wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:

Andrew, please refrain from ever making a post with the word "sex" in it again. Thank you in advance.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:36 am

I want to know why you're all over andrew now.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:04 am

I've been thinking the same thing
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:11 am

Can I just ask one thing...please don't quote that picture when we get onto page 9...thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:35 am

Klown wrote:
Can I just ask one thing...please don't quote that picture when we get onto page 9...thank you.
that's pretty racist, bro
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:38 am

It's the stare...the open mouth...It's like he wants to possess my soul and everything I've ever held dear.

I imagine this would be the main character that comes out of the cd player, if they ever remade Ringu, with Handwritten taking the place of the video tape.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down

Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next