A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:47 am

Whoa. I go to sleep and spam gets dirty. Razz
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:49 am

Nothing new there...
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1356
Join date : 2012-01-07
Age : 23
Location : The Ferris Wheel

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:49 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Whoa. I go to sleep and spam gets dirty. Razz

yeah, it's all steph's fault. Good morning anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1356
Join date : 2012-01-07
Age : 23
Location : The Ferris Wheel

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:49 am

By the way, i sort of got my problems with paypal sorted out.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:50 am

Haha, good morning guys! And yes, all hell does seem to break loose when I leave and Steph gets here. Weird! Suspect Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:51 am

HorribleCrowe wrote:
By the way, i sort of got my problems with paypal sorted out.

Good! Did they have any idea what happened?
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 39
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:53 am

I hate car insurance...that is all.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1356
Join date : 2012-01-07
Age : 23
Location : The Ferris Wheel

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:53 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
HorribleCrowe wrote:
By the way, i sort of got my problems with paypal sorted out.

Good! Did they have any idea what happened?

Somehow I payed for something, and the site used paypal to wire my account over. But I just filled in my card nummer. And not a pin number or something. So, i did not use a paypal account but just their serivce. The cashback happenend also over paypal without account, so next month my visacard will hold 90 euro to spend, yay!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:53 am

Klown wrote:
I hate car insurance...that is all.

Oh no, what happened? I hate paying for car insurance!
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:54 am

Klown wrote:
I hate car insurance...that is all.

I know that feeling. My quote went up from last year which is complete rubbish, but I sold my car so it makes no difference now.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:55 am

HorribleCrowe wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
HorribleCrowe wrote:
By the way, i sort of got my problems with paypal sorted out.

Good! Did they have any idea what happened?

Somehow I payed for something, and the site used paypal to wire my account over. But I just filled in my card nummer. And not a pin number or something. So, i did not use a paypal account but just their serivce. The cashback happenend also over paypal without account, so next month my visacard will hold 90 euro to spend, yay!

Wow, that's pretty crazy, but yahoo for having some extra money to spend! cheers
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 39
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:55 am

Camus wrote:
Klown wrote:
I hate car insurance...that is all.

I know that feeling. My quote went up from last year which is complete rubbish, but I sold my car so it makes no difference now.

yep, got my quote through this morning, I know it's only an extra 5 quid a month on a direct debit, but as you said, the quotes should be going down, not up. Still, compared to what some folk are paying, 390 quid isn't TOO bad. Time for some haggling I think.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:58 am

390 isn't too bad, yeah. Mine was gonna be about 550, but then I have only been driving 5 years. 5 years no claims mind you...
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:58 am

Camus wrote:
Klown wrote:
I hate car insurance...that is all.

I know that feeling. My quote went up from last year which is complete rubbish, but I sold my car so it makes no difference now.

Yuck, your rates go up? Mine have gone down a little the last few years, thank goodness! By some minor miracle I have a perfect driving record, so my quote isn't too bad. I still don't like it though! Insurance for a sports car is expensive. Sad
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 39
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:00 am

That's pretty good as well for a young driver. Last years quote was 330 quid, I was hoping to get below the 300 mark this year, don't think that will be happening, hope I can get it down to around 350 though with haggling.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:01 am

They've been hiking up the insurance prices a lot recently because there was a court ruling that they couldn't discriminate against men on the price they charge, so they just stuck all the prices up.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:02 am

Camus wrote:
390 isn't too bad, yeah. Mine was gonna be about 550, but then I have only been driving 5 years. 5 years no claims mind you...

Is that 390/550 for six months or for a year? I pay about $350 every six months, which is 226.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:02 am

Klown wrote:
That's pretty good as well for a young driver. Last years quote was 330 quid, I was hoping to get below the 300 mark this year, don't think that will be happening, hope I can get it down to around 350 though with haggling.

Yeah, all you need to do is ring around and say blahblah quoted me this much, can you do any better? Around 300 would be good, but you probably won't get it much lower than that.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:03 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Camus wrote:
390 isn't too bad, yeah. Mine was gonna be about 550, but then I have only been driving 5 years. 5 years no claims mind you...

Is that 390/550 for six months or for a year? I pay about $350 every six months, which is 226.

Per year.
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1356
Join date : 2012-01-07
Age : 23
Location : The Ferris Wheel

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:03 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
HorribleCrowe wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
HorribleCrowe wrote:
By the way, i sort of got my problems with paypal sorted out.

Good! Did they have any idea what happened?

Somehow I payed for something, and the site used paypal to wire my account over. But I just filled in my card nummer. And not a pin number or something. So, i did not use a paypal account but just their serivce. The cashback happenend also over paypal without account, so next month my visacard will hold 90 euro to spend, yay!

Wow, that's pretty crazy, but yahoo for having some extra money to spend! cheers

It's still 90 euro from my money haha it's not free :p
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 39
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:03 am

That's for a year for me, then have to pay another 90 a year road tax...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:04 am

135 road tax. Fuck that. Razz
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 39
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:05 am

Camus wrote:
135 road tax. Fuck that. Razz

Road tax is the only thing that went down this year

(ooooerrr)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:06 am

Okay, so your insurance is cheaper than mine is. I used to pay about $1100 a year, but I switched companies when I realized I was getting ripped off. That was insane! But I was younger then and someone under 25 driving a sports car is a high risk for insurance companies I guess. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:07 am

What's road tax? In VA we have to pay personal property tax on cars and mine is about $100 a year. I hate when that bill comes! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 100% live [Spam] , fullz, bank login, dumps for sell
» Human Verification Request To Avoid Spam
» The Official Spam Thread
» Spam I am.... Not
» Dumps,[Spam],fullz,tracks,paypal,leads,smtp inboxAm A Seller of Ccv,[Spam],cc,Dumps,Logins,

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: