A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:57 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Shit, real quick Shannon! On your receipt for the super deluxe edition does it have a pic of the book or just of the cd? Everything matches the Super Deluxe Edition except for the picture!!! I just have a pic of the cd art and the disc.

At first I thought it was just the CD pictured, but if you closely, the CD is standing up in front of the open book. I'm sure your invoice is correct, but I had to do a double take too. Smile

Mine just shows, the cover of the cd, the actual cd and a blue picture in the background. EEK! I hope they didn't screw up my order. I payed 70 for it!

Look closely at the blue picture in the background. It's the open book. I blew the picture up on my iPad so I could make sure. You're fine, don't worry! Smile

http://www.thegaslightanthem.com/handwrittenstore/

Is it the picture that is on the lower left?...you think it would be the one on the upper left.....weird

Shocked Yeah...that's the picture. I thought it was the open book, but I guess it's just the CD cover! I guess the picture is just mixed up, but since the price is fine and the item name is right, I don't think we have to worry...do we? Shocked

Now we both are paranoid. Oh no!
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:57 pm

Drink Cider and forget it all.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:58 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Shit, real quick Shannon! On your receipt for the super deluxe edition does it have a pic of the book or just of the cd? Everything matches the Super Deluxe Edition except for the picture!!! I just have a pic of the cd art and the disc.

At first I thought it was just the CD pictured, but if you closely, the CD is standing up in front of the open book. I'm sure your invoice is correct, but I had to do a double take too. Smile

Mine just shows, the cover of the cd, the actual cd and a blue picture in the background. EEK! I hope they didn't screw up my order. I payed 70 for it!

Look closely at the blue picture in the background. It's the open book. I blew the picture up on my iPad so I could make sure. You're fine, don't worry! Smile

Is it the picture that is on the lower left?...you think it would be the one on the upper left.....weird

Shocked Yeah...that's the picture. I thought it was the open book, but I guess it's just the CD cover! I guess the picture is just mixed up, but since the price is fine and the item name is right, I don't think we have to worry...do we? Shocked

I'm always paranoid! Shocked I'm trying not to worry about this one though.

Forget the cider, Gordon, I'll just drink more tequila!
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:59 pm

YES!! do it noW!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:02 pm

Mr.Grieves wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:
the one friendship i have is so one sided. i'm at the point where i just don't care enough to try to keep it going. rant over.

If it's one-sided, it's not really worth it anyway, is it? That's a sad story. Sad

it's not. it just sucks that this is how most of my friendships end. people move on and i'm stuck standing around with my finger in my nose.

Well there's your problem! Who wants to hang out with a nose picker? Razz

I really am sorry that you're having a tough time though. I know it's not the same as having friends locally, but you can always come here and find friends. Smile
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:02 pm

This place is like Cheers!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:04 pm

Klown wrote:
YES!! do it noW!

Haha, I am! I'm not getting drunk though. Just a few shots with some cherry limeade to help me relax because I am all stressed out. Tomorrow though...that might be a different story!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:05 pm

Klown wrote:

Sometimes you want to go where everybody knows your name. And they're always glad you came. cheers

I love Cheers! We all need to pick characters now.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:06 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

I hope these ship early. That would make the 70 dollars even more worth it.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:06 pm

Klown wrote:

Sometimes you want to go where everybody knows your name. And they're always glad you came. cheers

I want to be Cliff...only for what I go on to achieve in the Toy Story world Smile

That was a staple of my childhood, getting to stay up to 10pm to watch Cheers with my dad...

what a program.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:07 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

I WANT IT NOW! I'M TIRED OF WAITING!
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:07 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

No spoilers at all....but I NEED to hear Mulholland Drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:09 pm

Klown wrote:
Klown wrote:

I want to be Cliff...only for what I go on to achieve in the Toy Story world Smile

That was a staple of my childhood, getting to stay up to 10pm to watch Cheers with my dad...

what a program.

I was too young for it when it was on, but I watched it a lot in the 90s in reruns.

I want to be Rebecca because she was the boss. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:10 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

No spoilers at all....but I NEED to hear Mulholland Drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to hear it too! And Desire. And all of Too Much Blood. This album is going to KILL me!
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:15 pm

I was too young for it when it was on, but I watched it a lot in the 90s in reruns.

You would have JUST been too young for it though...
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:24 pm

Klown wrote:

You would have JUST been too young for it though...

Yeah, I think I might have watched the last season or two when it was new, but not before. I love that show!

I'll be back in a little while, guys! wave
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:26 pm

So our best friends suppose to annoy the shit out of you or is it just me....
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:32 pm

Of course...and you take it, because you annoy them as well.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:36 pm

Klown wrote:

Haha, there is more to it than that. I rarely do anything annoying. These 2 piss the hell out of me because if you don't want to go out one night they hound you and turn annoying as hell. Not to mention, one of them is one of the biggest complainers in the world and she always talks about how mature she thinks she is. I want to be like...you still complain about homework at 22, who gives a shit if you have a nursing position, quit bitching to me about your life problems.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:41 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Klown wrote:

Haha, there is more to it than that. I rarely do anything annoying. These 2 piss the hell out of me because if you don't want to go out one night they hound you and turn annoying as hell. Not to mention, one of them is one of the biggest complainers in the world and she always talks about how mature she thinks she is. I want to be like...you still complain about homework at 22, who gives a shit if you have a nursing position, quit bitching to me about your life problems.

Sounds like you need a break from them haha. I hate when people get on you about going out when sometimes you're just not into it. That's so frustrating.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:45 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Klown wrote:

Sounds like you need a break from them haha. I hate when people get on you about going out when sometimes you're just not into it. That's so frustrating.

Believe me, I have been known to take a couple cool down periods with the two of them. My other best friend is the same way, he gets pissed at the 2 of them too. The other 2 are getting married next july so they believe that they have the best outlook on life. I man, I love them to death, but they are 2 of the most self absorbed people ever. When one broke up with the other 2 years ago, my other best friend and I took care of both of them. Sometimes I Wish they could look back and see how much trouble that was for the 2 of us. They brought the whole thing on their own. But blah blah blah. haha

Is it really that hard to understand that a guy who dug holes in 100 degree heat for 10 hours today does not want to go to an outside concert at night?
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:49 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Klown wrote:

Believe me, I have been known to take a couple cool down periods with the two of them. My other best friend is the same way, he gets pissed at the 2 of them too. The other 2 are getting married next july so they believe that they have the best outlook on life. I man, I love them to death, but they are 2 of the most self absorbed people ever. When one broke up with the other 2 years ago, my other best friend and I took care of both of them. Sometimes I Wish they could look back and see how much trouble that was for the 2 of us. They brought the whole thing on their own. But blah blah blah. haha

Is it really that hard to understand that a guy who dug holes in 100 degree heat for 10 hours today does not want to go to an outside concert at night?

Jeez kid that sounds like hard work. I hear ya. I think everyone's friends drive them nuts sometimes so it's good to vent.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:51 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Klown wrote:

I think it sounds like maybe you are growing up and they are still pretty immature. They should understand that you are exhausted after working all day and might want to just stay home every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:51 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Klown wrote:

Jeez kid that sounds like hard work. I hear ya. I think everyone's friends drive them nuts sometimes so it's good to vent.

Haha yeah, that is true. I think I have like 6 or 7 best friends though. The other 5 have never gotten on my nerves at all. I don't know how that is possible but its true. The other 2 just seem to bash everything in front of them. If you aren't with them....then you are really against them.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:55 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Klown wrote:

I think it sounds like maybe you are growing up and they are still pretty immature. They should understand that you are exhausted after working all day and might want to just stay home every once in a while.

Yeah. It annoys me too that if we had planned to hang out one night and they can't cause they are too tired I am just like ok, whatever, we can do something another night. A majority of time now when we hang out, there is some reason I just start getting fumed and angry. There have been 3 instances in the last 4 months when we all were drunk and I almost got into a fight with the guy one. I dunno, I would die for them but still......I mean respect what other people want to do. Sheesh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down

Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next