A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 898
Join date : 2012-06-22
Age : 33
Location : phoenix, az

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:12 pm

steph wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:
steph wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:
steph wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:
feels like head shaving weather.

agreed. you could probably pull it off better than me, though.


sounds like dare. you go first!

i think a head shaving shall be my next hair cut. i'm going bald anyways. i can't wait to get a hair piece.

absolutely not! Razz

uhh...hair piece? just say no. please.

comb over? badly worn wig? can't i have any fun?!

a hat. that's it.

how about if i shaved my head then took a sharpie and drew on charlie brown hair?
Back to top Go down
http://mrgrieves21.deviantart.com/
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 32
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:12 pm

Klown wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
I hate it when this board talks about their actual sex life or lack of sex life. You're all asexual. Don't take that perception away from me. Thanks.

I'm just lucky, and thankful that I actually get it...me..of all people.

Razz
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 32
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:13 pm

Mr.Grieves wrote:
steph wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:
steph wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:
steph wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:
feels like head shaving weather.

agreed. you could probably pull it off better than me, though.


sounds like dare. you go first!

i think a head shaving shall be my next hair cut. i'm going bald anyways. i can't wait to get a hair piece.

absolutely not! Razz

uhh...hair piece? just say no. please.

comb over? badly worn wig? can't i have any fun?!

a hat. that's it.

how about if i shaved my head then took a sharpie and drew on charlie brown hair?

absolutely not. are you looking to purposely repel girls? or any humans?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 898
Join date : 2012-06-22
Age : 33
Location : phoenix, az

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:14 pm

steph wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:
steph wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:
steph wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:
steph wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:
feels like head shaving weather.

agreed. you could probably pull it off better than me, though.


sounds like dare. you go first!

i think a head shaving shall be my next hair cut. i'm going bald anyways. i can't wait to get a hair piece.

absolutely not! Razz

uhh...hair piece? just say no. please.

comb over? badly worn wig? can't i have any fun?!

a hat. that's it.

how about if i shaved my head then took a sharpie and drew on charlie brown hair?

absolutely not. are you looking to purposely repel girls? or any humans?

hey if someone won't talk to me because i looked legally insane that's not my problem!
Back to top Go down
http://mrgrieves21.deviantart.com/
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 32
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:15 pm


ooookay, on that note...there are pets to be sat! wave
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 898
Join date : 2012-06-22
Age : 33
Location : phoenix, az

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:16 pm

have fun sitting on animals Razz
Back to top Go down
http://mrgrieves21.deviantart.com/
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 32
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:17 pm


gotta get my rocks off somehow!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 898
Join date : 2012-06-22
Age : 33
Location : phoenix, az

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:17 pm

yeah and i'm the weirdo. hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://mrgrieves21.deviantart.com/
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 27
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:22 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Shit, real quick Shannon! On your receipt for the super deluxe edition does it have a pic of the book or just of the cd? Everything matches the Super Deluxe Edition except for the picture!!! I just have a pic of the cd art and the disc.

At first I thought it was just the CD pictured, but if you closely, the CD is standing up in front of the open book. I'm sure your invoice is correct, but I had to do a double take too. Smile

Mine just shows, the cover of the cd, the actual cd and a blue picture in the background. EEK! I hope they didn't screw up my order. I payed 70 for it!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 898
Join date : 2012-06-22
Age : 33
Location : phoenix, az

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:35 pm

the one friendship i have is so one sided. i'm at the point where i just don't care enough to try to keep it going. rant over.
Back to top Go down
http://mrgrieves21.deviantart.com/
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:47 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Shit, real quick Shannon! On your receipt for the super deluxe edition does it have a pic of the book or just of the cd? Everything matches the Super Deluxe Edition except for the picture!!! I just have a pic of the cd art and the disc.

At first I thought it was just the CD pictured, but if you closely, the CD is standing up in front of the open book. I'm sure your invoice is correct, but I had to do a double take too. Smile

Mine just shows, the cover of the cd, the actual cd and a blue picture in the background. EEK! I hope they didn't screw up my order. I payed 70 for it!

Look closely at the blue picture in the background. It's the open book. I blew the picture up on my iPad so I could make sure. You're fine, don't worry! Smile
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:49 pm

Mr.Grieves wrote:
the one friendship i have is so one sided. i'm at the point where i just don't care enough to try to keep it going. rant over.

If it's one-sided, it's not really worth it anyway, is it? That's a sad story. Sad
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:49 pm

Cherry limeade with tequila is very good. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 27
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:51 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Shit, real quick Shannon! On your receipt for the super deluxe edition does it have a pic of the book or just of the cd? Everything matches the Super Deluxe Edition except for the picture!!! I just have a pic of the cd art and the disc.

At first I thought it was just the CD pictured, but if you closely, the CD is standing up in front of the open book. I'm sure your invoice is correct, but I had to do a double take too. Smile

Mine just shows, the cover of the cd, the actual cd and a blue picture in the background. EEK! I hope they didn't screw up my order. I payed 70 for it!

Look closely at the blue picture in the background. It's the open book. I blew the picture up on my iPad so I could make sure. You're fine, don't worry! Smile

http://www.thegaslightanthem.com/handwrittenstore/

Is it the picture that is on the lower left?...you think it would be the one on the upper left.....weird
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 898
Join date : 2012-06-22
Age : 33
Location : phoenix, az

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:54 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:
the one friendship i have is so one sided. i'm at the point where i just don't care enough to try to keep it going. rant over.

If it's one-sided, it's not really worth it anyway, is it? That's a sad story. Sad

it's not. it just sucks that this is how most of my friendships end. people move on and i'm stuck standing around with my finger in my nose.
Back to top Go down
http://mrgrieves21.deviantart.com/
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:56 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Shit, real quick Shannon! On your receipt for the super deluxe edition does it have a pic of the book or just of the cd? Everything matches the Super Deluxe Edition except for the picture!!! I just have a pic of the cd art and the disc.

At first I thought it was just the CD pictured, but if you closely, the CD is standing up in front of the open book. I'm sure your invoice is correct, but I had to do a double take too. Smile

Mine just shows, the cover of the cd, the actual cd and a blue picture in the background. EEK! I hope they didn't screw up my order. I payed 70 for it!

Look closely at the blue picture in the background. It's the open book. I blew the picture up on my iPad so I could make sure. You're fine, don't worry! Smile

http://www.thegaslightanthem.com/handwrittenstore/

Is it the picture that is on the lower left?...you think it would be the one on the upper left.....weird

Shocked Yeah...that's the picture. I thought it was the open book, but I guess it's just the CD cover! I guess the picture is just mixed up, but since the price is fine and the item name is right, I don't think we have to worry...do we? Shocked

-------

http://thegaslightanthem.bigforumpro.com/viewtopic.forum?t=4382
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
 Similar topics
-
» 100% live [Spam] , fullz, bank login, dumps for sell
» Human Verification Request To Avoid Spam
» The Official Spam Thread
» Story Spam: "Bernie Potter's Half-Ass Print" on MMSA
» Spam I am.... Not

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: