A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:52 pm

MattL wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Haha, sometimes epic conversations changes are needed! Smile

There is a Rita's less than a mile from my house and I have never been there. What is wrong with me?! Shocked It sounds like you're going to have a great time! What's the fundraiser for?

My friend's mom is holding a program for kid's drama, and it's going to be raising money for it. My friends from the drama club will most likely be there, as well as some friends I haven't seen in a few years who actually work at Rita's. (Who I should see, because I live just 15 minute's walk from Rita's) Razz

Wow, that's awesome! I hope you have a great time!

I have to get going, but I'll talk to everybody later! wave
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5604
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:34 pm

96 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT!
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:42 pm

My lasagna attempt was so bad I never made it again Sad

That Naked and Famous song is cool. It kinda reminded me of Joy Formidable. I love their song A Heavy Abacus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsGg_07VrX0

Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:43 pm

Food porn:
This is my favorite sundae ever (from Friendly's):
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5604
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:49 pm

I cannot eat peanut.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5334
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:52 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
My lasagna attempt was so bad I never made it again Sad

That Naked and Famous song is cool. It kinda reminded me of Joy Formidable. I love their song A Heavy Abacus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsGg_07VrX0


I really like this song!
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:53 pm

I also love this:

Chocolate covered honeycomb. It's like a really amazing Butterfinger.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:54 pm

Camus wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
My lasagna attempt was so bad I never made it again Sad

That Naked and Famous song is cool. It kinda reminded me of Joy Formidable. I love their song A Heavy Abacus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsGg_07VrX0


I really like this song!

I saw them open for Foo Fighters (with Social D, hello awesome bill) and was really impressed.

Meanwhile, for the first time in like, 8 years, I listened to Sum 41's "All Killer No Filler."
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5334
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:58 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
I also love this:

Chocolate covered honeycomb. It's like a really amazing Butterfinger.

Crunchie's are great! (Ilaria: Cadbury are good, okay. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5334
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:03 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Camus wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
My lasagna attempt was so bad I never made it again Sad

That Naked and Famous song is cool. It kinda reminded me of Joy Formidable. I love their song A Heavy Abacus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsGg_07VrX0


I really like this song!

I saw them open for Foo Fighters (with Social D, hello awesome bill) and was really impressed.

Meanwhile, for the first time in like, 8 years, I listened to Sum 41's "All Killer No Filler."

That is a pretty awesome bill.
Bands I've seen open for Foo Fighters:
-Show#1: Eagles of Death Metal, The Futureheads
-Show#2: Juliette and the Licks, Angels & Airwaves, Queens of the Stone Age, Motorhead
-Show#3: Serj Tankian
-Show#4: Against Me!, Supergrass (but I didn't show up until Supergrass finished)
-Show#5: The Hot Rats, Jimmy Eat World, Biffy Clyro

Take your pick. Razz
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 38
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:24 pm

I don't even want to guess the amount of bands I've seen open for Foos.

I did get off with one of the singers of the band I saw open for them in 95...

Kinda awkward when she shows up on TV all the time now...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
kirstyt
Wooderson
Wooderson
avatar

Posts : 561
Join date : 2012-05-04
Age : 25
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:30 pm

Hiiiii
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 38
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:31 pm

Hey pretty lady Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
kirstyt
Wooderson
Wooderson
avatar

Posts : 561
Join date : 2012-05-04
Age : 25
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:33 pm

Has someone been on the wine?! Razz
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 38
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:34 pm

Wine....pfft.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
kirstyt
Wooderson
Wooderson
avatar

Posts : 561
Join date : 2012-05-04
Age : 25
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:36 pm

Whiskey? Rum? Beer? Cider?

I shan't go on..
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 38
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:38 pm

Cider...

haha
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
kirstyt
Wooderson
Wooderson
avatar

Posts : 561
Join date : 2012-05-04
Age : 25
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:39 pm

cheers the drink of champions!
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 38
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:40 pm

kirstyt wrote:
cheers the drink of champions!

Pan-pions Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
kirstyt
Wooderson
Wooderson
avatar

Posts : 561
Join date : 2012-05-04
Age : 25
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:43 pm

Clap High Five
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:47 pm

Klown wrote:
I don't even want to guess the amount of bands I've seen open for Foos.

I did get off with one of the singers of the band I saw open for them in 95...

Kinda awkward when she shows up on TV all the time now...

uhhhh....what???
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:49 pm

JimmyB wrote:
I cannot eat peanut.
Clap yet another wonderful, insightful contribution to spam by Jimmy.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 38
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:52 pm

steph wrote:
Klown wrote:
I don't even want to guess the amount of bands I've seen open for Foos.

I did get off with one of the singers of the band I saw open for them in 95...

Kinda awkward when she shows up on TV all the time now...

uhhhh....what???

A band called Fluffy opened up for them in 95, one member of that band, now does a lot of work on UK tv...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:53 pm

Klown wrote:
steph wrote:
Klown wrote:
I don't even want to guess the amount of bands I've seen open for Foos.

I did get off with one of the singers of the band I saw open for them in 95...

Kinda awkward when she shows up on TV all the time now...

uhhhh....what???

A band called Fluffy opened up for them in 95, one member of that band, now does a lot of work on UK tv...

...are you saying what i think you're saying? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 38
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Aye.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 100% live [Spam] , fullz, bank login, dumps for sell
» Human Verification Request To Avoid Spam
» The Official Spam Thread
» Spam I am.... Not
» Dumps,[Spam],fullz,tracks,paypal,leads,smtp inboxAm A Seller of Ccv,[Spam],cc,Dumps,Logins,

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: