A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:36 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Camus wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
Well...yeah kinda. haha I just took one drama class in Jr High. But, I never really got into it. I do kinda sorta wish I had been involved in the drama club because it did seem fun. Actually, I'm kinda surprised you didn't take drama. I mean, you're such a drama queen!! geek

Ahahahahahaha Clap

Hmm...I'm developing some kind of reputation around here... Embarassed

Razz


It's okay Shannon. We need people like you around here! Hug

Thanks, Konrad! Hug You're nice. Unlike Mike and Chris who pick on me! Razz
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5334
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:42 pm

I don't pick on you, I just point out things you already know about yourself... Razz
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1918
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 33
Location : Washington State, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:44 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Camus wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
Well...yeah kinda. haha I just took one drama class in Jr High. But, I never really got into it. I do kinda sorta wish I had been involved in the drama club because it did seem fun. Actually, I'm kinda surprised you didn't take drama. I mean, you're such a drama queen!! geek

Ahahahahahaha Clap

Hmm...I'm developing some kind of reputation around here... Embarassed

Razz


It's okay Shannon. We need people like you around here! Hug

Thanks, Konrad! Hug You're nice. Unlike Mike and Chris who pick on me! Razz

Haha Yeah, it's a blessing and curse sometimes. haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-sA1Vgt0Xs

No way... Alex L. used to have a mowhawk? That is so awesome!!! Another reason I love these guys!

Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:45 pm

Camus wrote:
I don't pick on you, I just point out things you already know about yourself... Razz

Haha, Frying Pan for you anyway! Razz

I'm going to head out for a little while. I'll talk to you guys later! wave
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1918
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 33
Location : Washington State, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:48 pm

Camus wrote:
I don't pick on you, I just point out things you already know about yourself... Razz

lol!

Ah, bye Shannon. We'll catch ya later!
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5334
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:51 pm

Bye Shannon! wave
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5592
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:53 pm

I cannot believe Andy Griffith is dead. So many good memories whatching with my dad as reruns even in the 90's.
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1918
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 33
Location : Washington State, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:57 pm

Wow... Any Griffith died? That sucks. I never really watched the show, but he was a legend.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5592
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:02 pm

Yeah, the Andy Griffith show, and Matlock.
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1918
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 33
Location : Washington State, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:08 pm

Crazy. We'll miss Mr. Andy Griffith. R.I.P. Mr. Griffith.

Anyway, I best get going here. Gotta get some stuff done. Keep on keepin on.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5592
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:08 pm

Alright, see ya. I think I am going to go conquer the civilization video game world for a while.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6668
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:25 pm

Jesus christ. Eight men, one of which was a father of four children, raped a woman in Sweden.

From what I've understood they're all being deported back to Afghanistan, which is where they're from. At least it's a juridical victory, but damn....Fucking people, man. Disgusting.
Back to top Go down
bringiton
Wooderson
Wooderson
avatar

Posts : 419
Join date : 2010-06-01
Age : 23
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:09 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Jesus christ. Eight men, one of which was a father of four children, raped a woman in Sweden.

From what I've understood they're all being deported back to Afghanistan, which is where they're from. At least it's a juridical victory, but damn....Fucking people, man. Disgusting.

The world is so fucked up. That's absolutely awful. I just recently found out that my scout leader from when I was a kid has just admitted to having sex with a girl under 13 and animals as part of a pedophile ring. This guy also came to my school and did assemblies and his daughter was in my class.

Shit like this just depresses me.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5592
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:11 pm

Let us move onto a more positive and cheerful discussion....anyone have a topic?
Back to top Go down
A_Regular
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1046
Join date : 2008-08-17
Age : 28
Location : MA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:12 pm

aborted babies
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:12 pm

bringiton wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Jesus christ. Eight men, one of which was a father of four children, raped a woman in Sweden.

From what I've understood they're all being deported back to Afghanistan, which is where they're from. At least it's a juridical victory, but damn....Fucking people, man. Disgusting.

The world is so fucked up. That's absolutely awful. I just recently found out that my scout leader from when I was a kid has just admitted to having sex with a girl under 13 and animals as part of a pedophile ring. This guy also came to my school and did assemblies and his daughter was in my class.

Shit like this just depresses me.

Stories like these are why I have so little faith in humanity. So, so sad. Sad I just hope that justice is served and horrible people get what they have coming to them. Ugh, now I want to punch someone! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:13 pm

Bluuu wrote:
aborted babies

Not funny, Kevin. Seriously, that's not even something to joke about.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5592
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:16 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Bluuu wrote:
aborted babies

Not funny, Kevin. Seriously, that's not even something to joke about.
I agree with shannon. How about Talking about guitars? that is something positive
Back to top Go down
bringiton
Wooderson
Wooderson
avatar

Posts : 419
Join date : 2010-06-01
Age : 23
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:19 pm

Guitars are cool. I'm trying to trade in a couple of mine so I can get a new one that I'll keep for a long time.
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1918
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 33
Location : Washington State, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:27 pm

There's something wrong with the world today, I don't know what it is......we're living on the edge!

#namethattune
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5592
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:28 pm

Oh the Ice road truckers theme Laughing Rolling Eyes Anyway...you guys have seen my guitars before right?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:28 pm

GUY GUYS GUYS!!!!! I need your help. It is now painfully obviously how obsessed I am with Gaslight and DSS because I am going to hit 10,000 posts tonight. I have no life, so whatever. Razz But I need suggestions for my 10,000th post. I don't want it to just be some generic whatever comment. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6668
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:29 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
GUY GUYS GUYS!!!!! I need your help. It is now painfully obviously how obsessed I am with Gaslight and DSS because I am going to hit 10,000 posts tonight. I have no life, so whatever. Razz But I need suggestions for my 10,000th post. I don't want it to just be some generic whatever comment. Any ideas?
Isn't it obvious?

A picture of yourself, of course.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5592
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:29 pm

Harbortown wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
GUY GUYS GUYS!!!!! I need your help. It is now painfully obviously how obsessed I am with Gaslight and DSS because I am going to hit 10,000 posts tonight. I have no life, so whatever. Razz But I need suggestions for my 10,000th post. I don't want it to just be some generic whatever comment. Any ideas?
Isn't it obvious?

A picture of yourself, of course.
High Five Clap cheers
Back to top Go down
A_Regular
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1046
Join date : 2008-08-17
Age : 28
Location : MA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:30 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Bluuu wrote:
aborted babies

Not funny, Kevin. Seriously, that's not even something to joke about.

Is this website pro-life... ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 100% live [Spam] , fullz, bank login, dumps for sell
» Human Verification Request To Avoid Spam
» The Official Spam Thread
» Story Spam: "Bernie Potter's Half-Ass Print" on MMSA
» Spam I am.... Not

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: