A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5334
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:11 pm

I don't envy you at all. Razz I used a modern English translation to get through my Shakespeare exams at school. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:12 pm

Bluuu wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Kevin, the record probably just got misplaced in the move and once you unpack everything it'll turn up. That kind of thing happens all the time when people move.

I didn't pack much, it's somewhere in the disaster that is my room or the basement (of my parents house)

You'll come across it eventually. How did you end up with such a rare record?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:14 pm

Camus wrote:
I don't envy you at all. Razz I used a modern English translation to get through my Shakespeare exams at school. Very Happy

Are you kidding me?! I read so many of those plays and just suffered through them without any translations or Cliff's Notes or anything. It's a wonder I got such grades in English. Jeez!


Last edited by IrishNameAndAnInjury on Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5334
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:15 pm

Literature wasn't my strong point so it was the only hope I had. It was a miracle I ended up with a B. Razz
Back to top Go down
A_Regular
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1046
Join date : 2008-08-17
Age : 28
Location : MA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:15 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Bluuu wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Kevin, the record probably just got misplaced in the move and once you unpack everything it'll turn up. That kind of thing happens all the time when people move.

I didn't pack much, it's somewhere in the disaster that is my room or the basement (of my parents house)

You'll come across it eventually. How did you end up with such a rare record?

Bought it from the owner of No Idea Records for far too much.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:16 pm

Bluuu wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Bluuu wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Kevin, the record probably just got misplaced in the move and once you unpack everything it'll turn up. That kind of thing happens all the time when people move.

I didn't pack much, it's somewhere in the disaster that is my room or the basement (of my parents house)

You'll come across it eventually. How did you end up with such a rare record?

Bought it from the owner of No Idea Records for far too much.

But if there are only 13 copies, I'm sure it's worth it on some level. I hope you find it soon! Smile
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:18 pm

Camus wrote:
Literature wasn't my strong point so it was the only hope I had. It was a miracle I ended up with a B. Razz

I got all A's in English (our classes were combos of literature and composition), so whatever I lacked in my stupid Shakespeare translations and other mind-numbingly boring things I was forced to read (Beowulf!), I made up for with my essays, reports, poetry, etc. I had to keep that A average somehow! Razz
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1918
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 33
Location : Washington State, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:21 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
Camus wrote:
Hamlet. Razz

Damn! I should have known. haha I had to memorize that for drama class in Junior High...so it's been quite a few years. haha

Ah, so you didn't just read Shakespeare, you performed Shakespeare! Did you do a lot of theater in school? I never took drama, but I kind of wish I had in high school because I had some good friends that were in the drama department and they always had a blast.

Well...yeah kinda. haha I just took one drama class in Jr High. But, I never really got into it. I do kinda sorta wish I had been involved in the drama club because it did seem fun. Actually, I'm kinda surprised you didn't take drama. I mean, you're such a drama queen!! geek
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5334
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:21 pm

We got two separate grades: English Language and English Literature. Language was where we'd write compositions etc. and I managed an A in that one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5334
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:21 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
Well...yeah kinda. haha I just took one drama class in Jr High. But, I never really got into it. I do kinda sorta wish I had been involved in the drama club because it did seem fun. Actually, I'm kinda surprised you didn't take drama. I mean, you're such a drama queen!! geek

Ahahahahahaha Clap
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:24 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
Camus wrote:
Hamlet. Razz

Damn! I should have known. haha I had to memorize that for drama class in Junior High...so it's been quite a few years. haha

Ah, so you didn't just read Shakespeare, you performed Shakespeare! Did you do a lot of theater in school? I never took drama, but I kind of wish I had in high school because I had some good friends that were in the drama department and they always had a blast.

Well...yeah kinda. haha I just took one drama class in Jr High. But, I never really got into it. I do kinda sorta wish I had been involved in the drama club because it did seem fun. Actually, I'm kinda surprised you didn't take drama. I mean, you're such a drama queen!! geek

Haha, I would give you a frying pan for that if it wasn't so true! Razz I would have been so good in drama for that very reason! I hated my high school though (had some terrific friends, but the school stunk royally!), so I tried my best to spend as little time there as possible. But I think I would have enjoyed drama club. I mean, I could have gotten a lead role and had all the attention on me! queen #DramaQueenForever
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1918
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 33
Location : Washington State, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:25 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Bluuu wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Bluuu wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Kevin, the record probably just got misplaced in the move and once you unpack everything it'll turn up. That kind of thing happens all the time when people move.

I didn't pack much, it's somewhere in the disaster that is my room or the basement (of my parents house)

You'll come across it eventually. How did you end up with such a rare record?

Bought it from the owner of No Idea Records for far too much.

But if there are only 13 copies, I'm sure it's worth it on some level. I hope you find it soon! Smile

Me too! I'll cross my fingers for ya man.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:26 pm

Camus wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
Well...yeah kinda. haha I just took one drama class in Jr High. But, I never really got into it. I do kinda sorta wish I had been involved in the drama club because it did seem fun. Actually, I'm kinda surprised you didn't take drama. I mean, you're such a drama queen!! geek

Ahahahahahaha Clap

Hmm...I'm developing some kind of reputation around here... Embarassed

Razz
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5334
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:27 pm

You say that like we didn't already know. Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:28 pm

Camus wrote:
We got two separate grades: English Language and English Literature. Language was where we'd write compositions etc. and I managed an A in that one. Very Happy

That was my favorite part of English. I don't think I ever received anything lower than an A- on a writing assignment. And since I'm such a perfectionist, I loved that a little too much! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:29 pm

Camus wrote:
You say that like we didn't already know. Razz

Frying Pan

Haha, poor me!
Back to top Go down
bringiton
Wooderson
Wooderson
avatar

Posts : 419
Join date : 2010-06-01
Age : 23
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:29 pm

Watching Mulholland Drive, which has Billy Ray Cyrus in Cool
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1918
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 33
Location : Washington State, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:30 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
Camus wrote:
Hamlet. Razz

Damn! I should have known. haha I had to memorize that for drama class in Junior High...so it's been quite a few years. haha

Ah, so you didn't just read Shakespeare, you performed Shakespeare! Did you do a lot of theater in school? I never took drama, but I kind of wish I had in high school because I had some good friends that were in the drama department and they always had a blast.

Well...yeah kinda. haha I just took one drama class in Jr High. But, I never really got into it. I do kinda sorta wish I had been involved in the drama club because it did seem fun. Actually, I'm kinda surprised you didn't take drama. I mean, you're such a drama queen!! geek

Haha, I would give you a frying pan for that if it wasn't so true! Razz I would have been so good in drama for that very reason! I hated my high school though (had some terrific friends, but the school stunk royally!), so I tried my best to spend as little time there as possible. But I think I would have enjoyed drama club. I mean, I could have gotten a lead role and had all the attention on me! queen #DramaQueenForever

HAHAHA! Well...thanks for sparing me on that one. If it were steph tho...there would be noooo mercy. haha Yeah, that's too bad your high school stunk so much. I suppose maybe Freaks and Geeks helped get you through? Smile Haha You probably could have gotten a lead role. Razz
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 28
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:30 pm

I can't believe i Just watched the entire Step Up:Revolution trailer as an ad for another youtube video. Someone...shoot me.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5334
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:32 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
I can't believe i Just watched the entire Step Up:Revolution trailer as an ad for another youtube video. Someone...shoot me.

I never get ads on youtube. scratch
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 28
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:33 pm

Camus wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
I can't believe i Just watched the entire Step Up:Revolution trailer as an ad for another youtube video. Someone...shoot me.

I never get ads on youtube. scratch

What? You lucky boy. I have been getting more and more ads on youtube.
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1918
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 33
Location : Washington State, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:33 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Camus wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
Well...yeah kinda. haha I just took one drama class in Jr High. But, I never really got into it. I do kinda sorta wish I had been involved in the drama club because it did seem fun. Actually, I'm kinda surprised you didn't take drama. I mean, you're such a drama queen!! geek

Ahahahahahaha Clap

Hmm...I'm developing some kind of reputation around here... Embarassed

Razz


It's okay Shannon. We need people like you around here! Hug
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1918
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 33
Location : Washington State, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:35 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Camus wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
I can't believe i Just watched the entire Step Up:Revolution trailer as an ad for another youtube video. Someone...shoot me.

I never get ads on youtube. scratch

What? You lucky boy. I have been getting more and more ads on youtube.

Yeah, seriously! They are so freakin annoying. Maybe you UK folks haven't been hit like us for some reason. scratch
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:35 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
Camus wrote:
Hamlet. Razz

Damn! I should have known. haha I had to memorize that for drama class in Junior High...so it's been quite a few years. haha

Ah, so you didn't just read Shakespeare, you performed Shakespeare! Did you do a lot of theater in school? I never took drama, but I kind of wish I had in high school because I had some good friends that were in the drama department and they always had a blast.

Well...yeah kinda. haha I just took one drama class in Jr High. But, I never really got into it. I do kinda sorta wish I had been involved in the drama club because it did seem fun. Actually, I'm kinda surprised you didn't take drama. I mean, you're such a drama queen!! geek

Haha, I would give you a frying pan for that if it wasn't so true! Razz I would have been so good in drama for that very reason! I hated my high school though (had some terrific friends, but the school stunk royally!), so I tried my best to spend as little time there as possible. But I think I would have enjoyed drama club. I mean, I could have gotten a lead role and had all the attention on me! queen #DramaQueenForever

HAHAHA! Well...thanks for sparing me on that one. If it were steph tho...there would be noooo mercy. haha Yeah, that's too bad your high school stunk so much. I suppose maybe Freaks and Geeks helped get you through? Smile Haha You probably could have gotten a lead role. Razz

Haha, yep, Freaks and Geeks was my favorite show during my senior year of high school, and I was Lindsay Weir in so many ways! But her school wasn't nearly as trashy as mine. Her friends were just like the people I hung out with though. Good times! Very Happy

Steph owns the frying pan. We're lucky she lets the rest of us use it from time to time! Razz
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5334
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:36 pm

I'll consider myself lucky then. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 100% live [Spam] , fullz, bank login, dumps for sell
» Human Verification Request To Avoid Spam
» The Official Spam Thread
» Story Spam: "Bernie Potter's Half-Ass Print" on MMSA
» Spam I am.... Not

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: